Old 03-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Well welcome back casey! and stick around
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:00 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Okay, so I still have yet to find my IPOD!! So, now I just have to deal with a cheapo diskman that I found in a box in my storage closet. Better than nothing right? So, I figured instead of splurging on a new one now, I'll wait until I'm under 200, is that what everyone's been calling ONEderland? Or am I totally missing something?!?!

Anywho, did an AMAZING leg and back workout today, although I am thoroughly peeved that the trainer that's supposed to set up my weekly routines rescheduled me last minute. At least I get to bug the cute trainer that's been helping me. (was that bad to say since I'm engageD?) eye candy never hurt anyone right?!?!

WW is going great! After dinner, I wrote all my points in my book, and my fiance came in the kitchen and was like, wth are you doing? And I said something to the extent of none of your business and got all peeved cause I was trying to calculate points for dinner. I think he's secretly jealous of my doing WW. He ate one of my ice cream sandwiches earlier and said how yummy it was, and then when I told him it was WW, he was acting like it was sooo yucky. lol

I jsut hope my 30DS comes in soon... night ladies!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:27 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

OMG...

I can't even get into it. It's ridiculous. That has been my day.

Personals!!!!

Casey - A daily chat does sound easier, but then our running jokes would be lost on newcomers and that would be awful. We're all quite hilarious, I must say.

Dansin - KUDOS FOR NOT DRINKING!!!! I am a lush. Once Friday afternoon is here and the baby is gone for the day, Stoli and I start spending quality time and it would require surgical intervention in order to separate us before Sunday night. LoL. Great job on the exercise! I'm trying to be that motivated, but Lacrosse season has me battered and bruised so I haven't been exercising like I should.

Becky - Yay for the apartment! I'm so excited for you! Keeping my fingers crossed for the best!

Brie - You stayed concious during that!? My mom forced me to be in the room with my sister when she gave birth and all I remember is her hollering, and someone going, "Look the baby is crowning!", seeing hair and blood and waking up to some dude with a lazy eye asking me if I knew how many fingers he was holding up. *Shudder*

Cake -- Hey boo! How have things been in your neck of the woods? You're motivating me to exercise and eat right. This 'Vodka and Late Night' diet i've been on isn't working. No surprise there.

Heather - Four hours!? Dang, you are dedicated to your uterus. I hope the doc can do something for you though. That sounds like it's painful.

Mojo -- Yeah, they all climbed back on. I guess it's that time for the rest of us to follow suit. Do me a favor and make sure somebody grabs me off the side of the road when you guys swing back by.

HWGA -- Hi hunnie!!!!!!! How are things going?

Arts -- Hey!!! I've got a whistle and $20, come make me do something productive.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 AM   #109  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Cake lol I know you were frustrated with that girl, but you know what? You always make me smile with all that "power"! I love ya, girl! Forerunner 50 Here it is.. http://www.electronicadirect.com/pro...0f8gtasj2z22c9 I just checked the status of the order and it's supposed to be delived sometime between Friday and Sunday. heh

Lisa hahaha your grandma is awesome! That's so cute, though, actually! lol

aneleh Don't be so down... I know that can be stressful but I am sure you will find something better! Things happen for a reason...

nicki That's a great spirit! Don't give up. We can do it! And thank you for sharing those exercises... I am gonna save onto my blog and do them too, if you won't mind... It seems like lots of ab workout.. Is that what it's for?

Bliss I like my iPod, too... My ex gave it to me but hey I don't care. lol... But it's been so long and battery life is shortened I think... It doesn't take that long to die on me..so I haven't been using it a lot lately... I am thinking about getting a battery for it and doing a little surgery myself..

Remember Good luck with your exam and keep us posted!

crazy Welcome! All the ladies here are very sweet and caring and great support!

bjeweled How was the school gym?

mojo Yeah.. it's been very slow for awhile..and now it's taking forever to do personal again, which is good! How was your hump day?

BL That's great!!! I know that feeling from when I first got to move out on my own after the divorce. Do you know any people around you, family, friends, who have extra stuff that are just sitting around although they don't need?

jahjah How's your pain?

bjeweled I'm sure the babies will be fine. My daughter was born early and was in the NICU for couple weeks. She had to be on oxygen tank for over 2 months. But no one can even imagine she was early...she's taller than average, talks GREAT...although she had slower start at walking and talking. Keep us posted, though.

Whew.. now that I'm done with the personal, I don't feel like writing anymore... my fingers hurt. . . lol Well, I'm starting to get hungry...I better eat my dinner...and get back to work.

Will be back later..
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:18 AM   #110  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

lisa - i love all my nieces and my new nephew! lol and i send em home its great! thats cool to be able to work out with yr gma sounds like she'll keep u on your toes!

aneleh - keep looking you will find something better and more affordable i see it in yout future lol

nicki - isnt it great when other people notice! keep it up girl! i actually am doing really well in all of my classes i just need to figure out the school/weight loss/life balance. cause WL is suffering...but not today

mojo - i say we can chalk february up as a month that doesnt count since its so short anyway! men are silly they dont realize how annoying boobs really are. mine are big too i feel your pain.

becky - ebay, craigslist get some stuff to hold u over then save for stuff u love. idk. congrats on getting yr own place its soooo liberating

heather - i think about u like everyday. i read that you talked to your doctors and i hope they can figure something out to help you. if the doc is worth it i say go. i cant wait till you tell me yr gonna be a mommy. you so deserve it.

cake - i didnt attack the gym it attacked me but i made it and did 20 min. stationary bike and 15 mins. elliptical. i know i gotta work my way back up but i am seriously annoyed.

nish - i didnt see the birth lol but i would have if it wasnt past visiting hours she had the babies after she sent us all home her husband missed the first baby and made it in time for the 2nd. craziness.
and vodka and cigarettes is the supermodel diet i tried it a few times and was highly unsuccessful

ate right and exercised!

1 day down many more to go lol

babies are doing great no problems at all they just have to get to 5 pounds and they will be on their way home!

sleepy and going to visit a new boo lol so ttyl goodnight girls

Last edited by bjeweled; 03-05-2009 at 12:19 AM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:10 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Well I won the fight between me and those 2 miles last night!!!! I honestly wanted to quit at 1.25 then 1.5 and then I figured if I come this far I can surely make it another 1/2 a mile!!!! So I did it and averaged the last 1/2 mile at 4.9. Hellz Yeah!!!!! I know ya'll think that's slow but sheeeeet my legs are short!!!! So anyways after Working 11 hours I ran to the grocery store and got to the gym by 7. I worked my azz off in there and was home by 8. And the only thing my LAYED OFF BF could say was "you're late"!!! SO you know I went off right??? Anyways I jump in the shower and then down to the kitchen to make dinner (I am eating certain things and I don't want fixing my stuff....cause he don't do it right). I bring him his plate and have my dinner (it is now 9:15ish) and then BFF calls me and I find out she has disease that deteriates her effin spine. WTF??? By now I am ready to lay down and this dumb muthaf**** says "You don't spend anytime with me anymore, your're always busy" (in stupid whining voice) Like are you effin serious??? Ok rant over...

So I weigh tonight and I am pretty excited. Oh yeah and I have on my Cream Banana Republic Sweater dress oh helllz yeah. WBF is gonna be Cause I look HOTT

Brie Hey that is still 35 minutes of cardio. SO woohoo!!! And don't worry you will get the balance down. College is supposed to be stressful plus the schedule DOES NOT ALLOW for women trying to be healthy

Tara If you don't tell us how your day is going how are we supposed to know???? And as far as your iPod I am sorry to say but I think once the battery is gone that is it. I don't think you can a new battery...at least not in the states. My Ex gave me my last one and my soon-to-be Ex gave my current one...heh NO REMORSE

Nish HEy is that similar to the Hennessy and Cigarrette diet cause I was on that for a while...didn't really help me lose weight but damn it was fun

Bliss That's an awesome reward for ONEderland and yes thatis what that means..lol

Dansin OMG I thought I was the only one who said "sweet nibblets" hahaha...I got it form Hanah Montana!!! And I felt AWESOME after leaving the gym. I am not even worrying about MON anymore it is behind and I am moving on little lady Great job on kicking butt in the gym AND no wine

Casey back there's always room for one more!!!

Heather I don'thave much to say but.... I hope eveything works out for you.

Irish

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-05-2009 at 07:12 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #112  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Morning girls!

Crazy days yesterday! I got called in to sub for a half a day and I dont ever want to do it again. About 2pm yesterday I found out that one of the kids drank hand sanitizer and did it around 1130 am and his stomach had been hurting since then and he was too scared to tell anyone. Off to the office, poison control and his parents. We also had an extra 30 minutes of recess so because I didnt know what time to take them back to the room. Then on top of that my after school kids were not that great. It was apparently play like were are going to kill each other day and we teachers didn't get the memo. UGH 2 more days then I am done.

It was my papaws birthday yesterday and I got to spend all of about 5 minutes with him because of my schedule. I am going to have to spend some more time with him this weekend. But my mom made a great choice for his cake. We had cut up strawberries, and angel food cake and bananas. I was so happy for not having regular cake.

Looks like everyone else had exciting times yesterday too I am not alone!!! Yay!
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:59 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 199/185/150

Height: 5'4"

CAKE: That's great Way to show those miles whose boss!!!

I had a great day yesterday. I guess the energy boost from exercising has finally kicked in cause I felt great all day. And this morning I'm down even more....I'm at 12 lb weight loss. It's the lowest I've been in a year!!

Hope everybody has a great day.
skinnynene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Cigarettes!? Pffft! That's why it didn't work, you need the other C- substance in addition to the liquor and cigs for the REAL super model diet. That one does work, but could carry a 20 year to life sentence if you get caught, and somehow you always end up turning tricks at frat parties when rent is due. *Ponders that...*

I'm not trying to go that route. These Lacrosse gals are swarthy. We usually go out after practice to dull the pain in our bodies and these girls are pounding back straight Guiness. Isn't two of those the same volume as a loaf of bread?
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:35 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Gotdamn Pounding Guiness. I thought I was an animal pounding 6 shots of henny before proceeding to really drink....but that's only on the weekend.>>lol
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:41 AM   #116  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

yikes! I had 5 drinks at home last night and SLEPT GREAT...vodka with diet cranberry lol...so not as many calories. But alas I did eat some homemade nachos with the family....so not as healthy...boohoo.

As Long as I get a workout in today I wont feel so bad about it all....and of course I went grocery shopping yesterday so I have some low carb friendly things to eat.

Cake- Hennessy...BLECH you my friend are a champ for drinkin that stuff!!!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:44 AM   #117  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

omg my head is spinning from the sheer volume of chattiness since i was here yesterday. all this talk of boozing it up and super model diets and turning tricks and nonsense is cracking me up though. sounds like everybody had a good wednesday!! i also indulged in happy hour last night. and my weight is DOWN to 130 even this morning... hahahahah looks like my party girl theory is CORRECT.
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi all! Sorry I don't have time for personals, but I need some help! I'll be going to Chili's after work for dinner and drinks. I'll likely be avoiding the drinking. I looked on their site and skimmed their menu. I know they have the guiltless grill, but I didn't know if any of it actually tasted good too or if the portions were so small that it wasn't worth it.

Other than that, I was considering a fajita pita with a side of veggies. I guess I won't really need to eat much since I'll be going to the gym after. I'll be checking back! Please let me know what you like there! Thanks!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Man oh man it feels good to be back on track!
We are still recovering from an ice storm that hit in fricken January. We were out of power for 3 weeks... now I want you to close your eyes and imagine that..... YEAH it flippin' sucked. When something like that happens you go into survival mode, you eat whatever you can get lol. Obviously you can't run on a treadmill with NO POWER so I resorted to running up and down the stairs haha. It's been about 2 weeks since we got the power back on and it has been really hard to get back into the routine, but I feel like I'm finally there this week! woo.. plus+ it's like 65 degrees today, I believe I will go for a walk at the park. Looks like spring is on it's way, and I can't wait! I don't want to see snow or ICE (especially ice) again for a long time. I'm from Arkansas, this stuff just doesn't happen.
I've decided that there is no way I can keep up with what is going on with this weekly chat, so I'm going to wait until next week to try and catch up with you guys! Although, I must say I agree with corazonas all the talk about drug use and turning tricks is quite amusing
Thanks for all of the "welcome backs"!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

I may have to think my ONEderland goal, because I FOUND MY IPOD this morning! It was tucked away in my old purse complete with my iGo travel charger and earbuds. RIGHT on the kitchen counter. How silly of me to not think of looking there first?!?! So ladies, help me come up with a new ONEderland reward!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote