Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 PM   #46  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Thanks, dcslm. That sounds like it's perfect for me. It's usually just for me that I use for, not really large quantities at one time...
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #47  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Cake- only 2, Im at home now instead of a friends get-together/gathering because if I get just one watermelon Smirnoff..ITS OVER..LOL …Oh and bayou classic is a football game between Southern University and Grambling State….I attend Southern and so did my mom so The Bayou Classic is a must for me…We have so much fun !

DanSinDiva- Good job on hanging in there! 1 Month is a long time when you not use to doing on a regular basis. As for as my ipod, I listen to Mary J Blidge Just Fine every workout simply because regardless of my weight I will ALWAYS love myself and that song just does something to my confidence and workout spirit., I just added Footloose, and Destiny Child -Jumpin Jumpin that really get me goin too!

Remember- Knock’em dead! Good Luck and Ill be praying that you get the position!

I am dog tired..I got a nice workout in not as long as I wanted because people are always friggin bothering me!..SO Ima go to bed and chat with you ladies tomorrow……

March 15,2009 - Down 7lbs (187lbs)
1500 sit-ups/ab crunches
25 miles

March 29,2009 - Down 15lbs ( 179lbs)
3000 sit-ups/ab crunches
50 miles

One for every 5lbs lost!

“Gonna Hit 165 like ALI..Float like butterfly, sting like bee!”

Last edited by lisa34t; 03-03-2009 at 12:55 AM.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #48  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Bee OMG! ROFL! That's funny! lol

Remember Your avatar pic looks GREAT! I will have to check out the thread for sure! And MI winter...well, I just gave up on it. :P

Worm Great job for being OP for that long!

Star Hope you feel better soon...

lisa 8 lbs in 2 wks! That's awesome! Congrats!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:27 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Ladies, I wish I would have checked back in before I went out to fight the snow. Because I would have forced my way to the gym. I know you girl in MI and such deal with it all the time BUT THIS IS VA!!!! We don't do SNOW!!!! So of course I went home and then proceeded to feel terrible for being a wuss!!! Oh well that is behind me and I am gonna kick a** tonight.....

Lisa OMG girl I listen to "jUSt Fine" like every workout. I feel so good when I listen to it....and like you I am gonna love myself no matter what The Bayou Classic sounds fun!!!! Great Job on your workout

Starmac Isn't the penguin walk like the worst. I hate walking around like that looking all crazy...lol

Worm

Bliss My WW meeting it at 6:00 (well I get weighed at 5:30) and here is my trick. I put an aplle, pear, or banana in my purse. As soon I take a seat I have my snack and since I am usually early enough that after I weight I have about 15 minutes before the meeting actually starts. Also I have my last snack/meal at least two hours before I go. Yeah there are a lot of older ppl in my meeting too but there are a TON of younger ppl on 3FC that I can relate too so it works out. Anyways good luck with everything and make sure you keep your tracker w/ you at all times (in your purse or something) so you can always write down what you need.

RHTS WTG on the job interview....We already know you are gonna ROCK it!!!! Glad you had so much fun with your friends on vaca!!!

DCSLM I have something similar to the Magic Bullet but My BF has all but effin ruined it. And now that I knwo I can get it out the regular store I will!!!! Good Job on your "Lent Goals" so far...

Happy Welcome Back

Tara For weighloss. and WHAT A WORKOUT!!!! I must go to the gym today so that I may join the Mighty Workout Warriors

Nicki Yay Nicki

Chele Yea for some reason hot liquids will suppress your appetite. Gald you are having a good day!!!!

Dansin Thanks for the kick in the "you know what" but can I have it again today??? $AM WTF yes I would anna gouge my eyes out too....or at least someone's....

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-03-2009 at 07:28 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:21 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 199/185/150

Height: 5'4"

Guess what ladies!!! I DID IT!!!! I went out and rode my bike on a 8mile route that I used to ride about 2yrs ago...and I did it 10 min faster than I used to. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to go out again tomorrow!
skinnynene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:29 AM   #51  

Skinny That is effin awesome!!! I wish I wasn't at work cause you make me wanna go running.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

So I’m procrastinating on doing my homework. Big surprise. I just don’t want to be back in the swing of reality. I did plan out all of my meals for today which is a good start on things. I tried sleeping without any abdominal support which is another good thing. I was stretching too much so it woke me up a few times but I’ll live. I’m hoping that once I can walk around without any abdominal support and sleep without any then I can exercise again. Not being able to exercise is killing me.

Claire – I’m glade to hear that WW went well. How did planning for shopping go? What did you have surgery on? I hope you are feeling better.

Wormwood – Great job on the 22 day no binge

Star – Sorry to hear that your quads hurt. Feel better.

Cake – I hate snow. I hate it. That is one of the reasons I’m trying to move. I can’t handle winter.

Skinny – Great job biking!!!!
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #53  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Alright ladies so it is a new day I am GOING to stay OP today AND workout for the first time in a couple of weeks!! I am not going to get to personals right now because Ifeel soooo far behind but I am swearing to you all that as of today I am back in the saddle

Thanks for all the swift kicks in the rear end!!! I totally needed that
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Thanks for the support! I was telling my fiance last night that same thing Cake. I get my "peer" support here. Although the older ladies were extremely nice to me last night. I have a HUGE purse that has a middle zipper in it that I usually carry my TOM supplies in, but it's big enough to carry my tracker, both complete point guides, and the little book thing that you track your weight in. So, it's all in there.

Remeber I was so tired after WW ended last night that I didnt go shopping. I'm going to plan my list at work today and go afterwards.

I have no idea how I'm going to eat all of my points!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #55  

Bilss If you follow your "healthy guidelines" first that will help and you will be following the plan to a tee! I am glad you are posting on the WW thread

Becky Giddy up gurl....back in the groove!
Old 03-03-2009, 01:45 PM   #56  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

hey gals! still hanging out over here... just wanted to say what's up
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default No Kidding!

It is not supposed to snow in VA. And the worst party was that they practically shut down the entire state for 4 piddly *** inches of snow. Even Army Strong got a snow day. And just like VA, it's supposed to be 75 on Friday and in the 60's from then on. Great job. The freak storm already murdered my sprouting herb garden and fig tree.

You can go to Iraq and roll around in a freakin' fiberglass HMMWV (yeah, you thought that stuff was metal. WRONG.) with bombs all on the roadsides, but 4 inches of snow and Quartermaster closes up shop. God forbid we ever go to war where snow sticks for longer than an hour. Supply will be shut the **** down. People will starve, vehicles will not be fueled, and laundry will go unwashed. Wtf.

So nothing new here. Baby continuing to drive me nuts. Not only does he dribble more body fluids than something of his size should possibly be able to *gag*, he's figured out how to roll over, except when he does it he startles himself into hysterics. Then calms himself down after a few minutes. Then he does it again. I have half a mind to duct tape him to a board on his back, but my mother assures me that all children do this. Again I am reminded why I never EVER want any. These things are icky and loud. Mom's, you are brave individuals.

Personals inna'minnit. This kid is eyeballing me and I think we're going to have a showdown.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #58  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Has anyone else tried the Skinny B*tches workout?

I thought the girls were kind of annoying and it was a little hard to follow.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:42 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

I so want a Magic Bullet...

Be20: So glad I'm not the only one who's mind went there!

Remember: You look so great! And I wish you much luck in NC. A couple of my friends live there, so I've been to visit and I love it! I want to do my PhD at UNC.

NishKitten: Too funny about the baby! I'm over here picturing him rolling over and then freaking out!

As for me, I tried the Hip Hop Cardio Class last night and LOVED it. Since I got there early, I got on the elliptical for 35 minutes and the treadmill for 10. I'm really liking this gym. Eveyone's so nice and I find it kinda peaceful rather than being a chore. Plus, there were no naked ladies in the jacuzzi yesterday.

Oh, and I was posting my March fitness goals in a forum, but now I can't seem to find it. If anybody knows, please send me the link.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:43 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

One more thing! Got on the scale this morning and it said 230.0!!! On the brink of those 220s!!!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote