3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   **Weekly Chat March 1-7th** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/165719-%2A%2Aweekly-chat-march-1-7th%2A%2A.html)

sharpie89 03-01-2009 10:53 AM

**Weekly Chat March 1-7th**

Hey all, It has been a terrible week, I have not been on plan at all...I am so upset but Its a really nice day today so I am hoping to go out and go for a walk...hopefully...so wish me luck!! Have a great week everybody!!

corazonas 03-01-2009 10:57 AM

awww yeah! new thread! here i am!!

corazonas 03-01-2009 11:33 AM

hey sharpie, you're not the only one who started the day off bad.

i was UP another lb this morning :( that makes a 3lb gain since weigh in. i don't know what the **** is up. cake mentioned water retenition but how do you get rid of it?? i guess the silver lining is that it's making me so pissed off that i want to exercise more and more... grrr

tandifrass 03-01-2009 11:40 AM

I've also been totally bad for a week. Eating wise and working out wise. i've had a ton of STRESS on my plate in the form of appointments, being broke, finding babysitters, tests at school, and the worst job known to man. Not to mention waking up at the buttcrack of dawn to take my bf to work everyday. I'm tired, andcranky, and don't feel like doing anything.blah.this "funk" needs to pass, cuz I feel like **** about myself right now. :-(

skinnynene 03-01-2009 12:15 PM

Good morning to all:

Sharpie: I've been off plan all week too and I gained 4lbs!!! :eek: I mean how do you gain 4lbs in one week!! I'm sure most of it is due to TOM, but come on!!!

Corzonas: Glad to see you on this thread...I think we tend to visit the same ones. Don't get discouraged. You are so close to your goal and you've come so far so fast. You're doing great.

Tandi: I understand your stress. I get up at 4am everyday just to be at work by 6:20am and then I have to come home to 4kids and a husband, cook dinner and do the clean up everyday. I've finally broke down and started enforcing rules to get my kids to help, but it's a work in progress. I just keep telling myself it can only get better from here.

I've been off plan all week and I'm really looking forward to getting back on plan. My dh bought me a new bike and my goal is to build up to a 100 mile ride (of course that is a long term goal) but I'm hoping to get out for a 8mile ride today. I'm hoping March is my month for big changes!!

Chele615 03-01-2009 12:33 PM

I managed to get back on track this past week after not doing anything diet wise partially the week before since I was on vacation. So I'm looking forward to another on plan week :)

It's currently snowing and between right now and tomorrow night, we're supposed to get 15+ inches of snow. I'm banking on a snow day tomorrow and there's a possibility for one on Tuesday as well!! So, I'm planning on sitting home, watching movies all day long. Right now, I'm watching August Rush.

sharpie89 03-01-2009 01:25 PM

Its so nice today, I have been cleaning and cooking all day. In the last few weeks my office and my bed room has become a mess...and I think if I get it all cleaned up it will make me want to take care of myself better...and now that the snow is gone I am getting less depressed...I hate winter for that...it gets so depressing...and lonely. This is my last week of school and then I'm done so i just want to get done with everything and then work on me!!

Here we go again 03-01-2009 01:36 PM

Hey girls! I'm back, did you miss me? :)

Still haven't found a job but still looking.

I've been doing really good. I've been going to my trainer 3 days a week. I weigh in and do measurements tomorrow. I'm a little nervous. Although I'm not working, I've been so busy and having problems getting my calories in. I guess that's a good problem to have. lol

I really missed you all.

mojolove05 03-01-2009 01:51 PM

hwga... yay im so glad to see you...

I just had a grilled chicken sandwich with grilled veggies.. Im not sure it was healthy as I think bc it was at a resturant. Later I am going to Mellow Musnroom Pizza, but Im going to try and get a somewhat healthy salad or sub. I sure hope today doesnt set me back.

beaka 03-01-2009 06:50 PM

Hi All!!!

I started off the week kinda bad too. One of my friends came to visit this weekend so of course we ate out and drank. I haven't weighed in and don't plan to for a few days. I did get her to go to an advanced step class with me Saturday morning, so hopefully I cancelled some of it out.

I went ahead and joined the gym since it has a lot of cool classes. It's kinda swanky, so I think paying that much will keep me motivated to go. The only thing that kinda freaked me out was the lady who was nude in the women's jacuzzi. I was like WTF?!?! I'm usually pretty open, but c'mon lady. Strangers don't wanna be in the jacuzzi with you naked!!!

HWGA: Glad you're back!

Sharpie: Keeping my apartment somewhat clean helps me too. When mine is junky if makes me kinda blah and lazy.

Chele 615: I'm in the snow too! I'm in Atlanta, but from Mississippi so this is totally crazy to me!!! Today was my 2nd time in life driving in the snow.

starmac13 03-01-2009 07:14 PM

I am on the band wagon of people who are saying that have not been eating well. This weekend was my friend's bridal shower so we all stayed at her house. I was fed a little too well, but at the time it was damn good. Then I came back and had to go to a fundraising dinner. Good news - it was a cash bar and I am broke so I only drank water. Bad news - it was a free for all with the appetizers and dinner. But I went to the gym today so I feel better.

HWGA - how is the trainer treating you? Any stories?

Chele/ Beaka - it is snowing here too. It literally came out of nowhere.

Sharpie - I have said i was going to clean my room for like 2 weeks. Maybe 3rd time is the charm

blissclaire 03-01-2009 07:28 PM

Hey all! Today was a bit challenging, as my fiance and i went to his grandmother's house for a birthday party. Junk and cake galore! I did well though, I just nibbled a bit, drank water, and we're getting ready to hit the gym in a bit! I am SOO excited about my first WW meeting tommorrow, as well as the 30 day shred dvd coming in as well as a few others from netflix!

I think this week is going to be a good one!!

Umberto 03-01-2009 07:43 PM

I've had a pretty good few days of eating, i did have a big slice of bakewell tart today but it was so delicious i dont even regret it. And someone noticed i lost weight! I can't see any difference but still :)

taragettingthin 03-01-2009 09:03 PM

Hello ladies!
I did okay over the week. Tomorrow is my weigh-in and I've been weighing almost every day since Monday since I did gain 4lb since the week before... but not since Friday. And I'm quite bad over weekends usually so we will see how it goes tomorrow.
I didn't do that bad.. ran for about 40 minutes yesterday and then some Taebo for about 20 minutes. So not that bad... But today, we went to church, went to look at some houses, and then ate late lunch. By the time we got home, I had to take some nap before coming to work so that I don't fall asleep on the way home. So no time to work out at all. I did move around a lot carrying 38 lb toddler in my arm looking at houses so maybe that will count somehow. :)

I'm pretty bummed out about the house hunting thing.. I posted separate OT thread because I had a question about it... so I will skip that part on here.

I've been feeling my tummy and my waist line pretty well, which is good. Just hoping the scale will move down tomorrow... :) and some more. :)

HeatherMcG 03-01-2009 09:31 PM

Hi ladies!

Decent weekend here. Went to my gma's 84th bday party. had a small piece of cake but was totally within my limits. Looking forward to working out tomorrow. Looking ahead to warmer days to start running again!