Old 02-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #46  
Crazy runner

S/C/G: 213/131/maintaining

Height: 5'4.5"

My goal for Thursday is to get my butt to the gym and do Week 2, Day 2 of C25k. No excuses!
Fat Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #47  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

My Thursday goal is to do 45 min on the elliptical and not 30 min.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

I have already done an hour on the eliptical -woohoo so my goal for the rest of the day is to stay OP with eating and stay under 1400 calories
angelinelosesweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:51 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

So i ran a mile and a half my cold wont let me breathe right! BUT i did a 16K on the bike!!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #50  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star2Be View Post
Okay, this might be a silly one, but does it have to be a weight-loss related goal? Because there is this guy that I work with who I really like... And he and I usually work at the same time on Thursdays... So I don't know if I can quite muster up the courage to ask him out or anything yet, but maybe I can set a goal to at least TALK to him, hehe. That shouldn't be too hard, since I'm generally a talkative person anyways, and I usually do chat with him a bit when I see him. But I get so tongue-tied! So maybe my Thursday goal should be that I'll talk to him without feeling like I've made an a** out of myself.
So I DID meet this goal, and in fact I did myself one better and invited him to my a cappella group's concert this weekend!! And better still, he said he might come! I only invited him casually; I had mentioned the fact that we had a concert this weekend and just gave a really short obligatory plug for it, which I thought he would immediately forget about... But then when he was about to leave, he said (something like) "Yeah, I'll try to make it to the concert if I'm not dead by Saturday!" (he had been talking about how he's really swamped with schoolwork this week, heh). I was floored! So I made sure to give him all the details and really emphasize how awesome it would be if he came to the concert and/or the afterparty... Of course, I'm not at all expecting that he actually will come - just because he doesn't know me that well, and I accept that the average person is really not all that interested in going to an a cappella concert, LOL - BUT I thought it was really nice of him even to say that he might go... I was pretty much jumping for joy, heh.

Tomorrow's goal is a BIGGIE for sure--I promise that I will NOT binge tomorrow. For the past couple weeks, for some reason I have had some kind of binge on Fridays (and last weekend, an even huger and more ridiculous binge on Saturday ) and I am dedicated to breaking that pattern tomorrow! I already know that I'll be having some fun on Saturday with the concert/afterparty, and I'm planning for it, so there is no excuse to relax my eating habits even the TINIEST bit tomorrow!

Last edited by Star2Be; 02-26-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #51  
Busy Mommy

I completed my goal yesterday....45 min on the elliptical.

Today's goal is to not cheat. Sometimes I tend to cheat a bit when I waitress. Like I sneak some regular coke or a bite of bread. No cheating today!!!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #52  
Crazy runner

S/C/G: 213/131/maintaining

Height: 5'4.5"

Star2Be, you'll have to let us know how the weekend works out! I hope he goes to your concert!! Way to go!

I completed my W2/D2 of C25k yesterday. It was a better run than Monday... I felt like I was going to die then. But the fact that it was a bit easier yesterday was definitely encouraging.

My goal for today: Get in some sort of exericse (30DS, gym, whatever) and don't blow it and go hog wild at dinner tonight.
Fat Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:08 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

I met my Thursday goal!!!

Tonight is date night with the hubby so it's my goal is not to overeat at dinner and stay under my 1400 calories!
angelinelosesweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #54  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

my goal today is not to swan dive into my fridge and clean it out if my super fun plans fall through (which is a very real possibility) and i get stuck at home ALL weekend. *crossing my fingers*
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 222/ticker/160

Height: 5'11

My current goal is to lose another 3 pounds by tuesday( my weekly weigh in day) (ive been losing about 3-4 pounds a week... and im trying to avoid that one week where you lose nothing) because i know ill get discouraged.
xpinkglowx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:31 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 183/162/149

Height: 5'7''

my goal is to get to the gym soon and stay within my calories for dinner tonight. coming up on the end of week 2 now and i definitely do not want to blow it if i want to be back in 8s by my bday in early april
goodday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #57  
Busy Mommy

I totally reached my Friday goal of not cheating at all. You have no idea how difficult that is when I'm at the restaurant. I usually don't get my snack in and can't eat until 9 or almost 10 depending upon how busy we are so the urge to down a cup of coke for the sugar or shove a roll in my mouth is unbelievable. But i did it!!!!

Today's goal is to play a game with my daughter - I get sidetracked with exercising and working and don't get enough time with her. I also will keep the same goal about not cheating at work since I work again tonight. AND I will work out today

Last edited by nicki rose98; 02-28-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:26 AM   #58  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star2Be View Post
Tomorrow's goal is a BIGGIE for sure--I promise that I will NOT binge tomorrow. For the past couple weeks, for some reason I have had some kind of binge on Fridays (and last weekend, an even huger and more ridiculous binge on Saturday ) and I am dedicated to breaking that pattern tomorrow! I already know that I'll be having some fun on Saturday with the concert/afterparty, and I'm planning for it, so there is no excuse to relax my eating habits even the TINIEST bit tomorrow!
I DID IT!! I'm about to go to bed, and I did not binge today!! Woohoo, I am so freakin' proud of myself.

Okay, so my goal for tomorrow will be to have lots and lots of fun at the concert/afterparty, but not go totally crazy... I guess that's pretty vague, but I know what it feels like when I've actually lost control--so I resolve that if I feel myself about to make a REALLY poor choice, I will just stop. Right now I'm planning on having normal breakfast/lunch, a nice meal out after the concert, and a few drinks at the party. NO extra party snacks or anything like that!! I think I can stick to it.

Fat Pants - LOL, I'm really not expecting him to come, but I will definitely let you all know if anything interesting happens!! Eek, I'm so excited!

Last edited by Star2Be; 02-28-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #59  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

i met my goal! i didn't freak out on my fridge last night! that, and i did about 50 mins more exercising than i normally do. woo HOO!

today's goals:
to keep the junk candy food to one snack at the most and eat the rest whole foods.

to walk my kids to the park to play (20min walk one way)
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #60  
Busy Mommy

WTG Cora and Meredith!!! Way to stick to ur goals