Old 12-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Love your new avitar paula! I cant sand white rice either, its the taste, it dosent have one, love brown rice though!
luvmyinnerdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #47  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

my absolute fave is wild rice. omg. so yummy. but not great for you, the only white rice i eat is risotto rice!

thanks luvmyinnerdemon, i thought i should really update as im not pink anymore!
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:07 PM   #48  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Im a little late but i think its time to recommit...

The names Courtney and im 20yrs old. I currently work 3 jobs and am trying to save money for school. I was doing well and then had lots of familt problems. Well it as a bad excuse to eat junk and today... well is almost over so tomorrow will be Day 1 of recommiting. Goal for december is to be down to 195.... ahhh onederland!
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #49  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

Ok I am recommiting as well..

My name is Danielle, I am 19. I am a sophomore in college and I am majoring in? I don't even know what yet. My weight loss has been seriously stalling for a month now and I need to get back into it. My goal is to be at 153 by the end of December! Woo!
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #50  
It'll all be worth it...

S/C/G: 245/Ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Breakfast...hmm. I went through a few years, starting at the end of high school where I stopped eating breakfast. It was mostly because I find it hard to eat in the morning. It makes me naseus(sp?). But I'm trying to reintroduce it. I have been mostly successful, there are still somedays that I don't eat it, mainly because I'm always late But I love porridge/oatmeal. It keeps me full for ages! Cereal as well. I've just rediscovered cereal. The iron, the vitamins, the low fat oh my! And eggs as well, if I have time to cook them!
Maddie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 217/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Hello, my name is Aubrey and I am 26 and live in San Antonio TX. I am currently about 217 lbs. I would LOVE to be below 210 by the end of December. I just have quite a few obstacles coming up (along with a trip home to Michigan for Christmas). I have been very frustrated with myself lately. There is physically nothing wrong with me that is keeping me from losing weight, except that I am out of shape, I like to eat, and I always feel too tired to work out. I am so frustrated and I need to do something to get my arse in gear.
KCWMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #52  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

My favorite healthy breakfasts are:
1) oatmeal cooked with apples (they get soft and yummy like baked apples), cinnamon and vanilla soy milk... oh so delicious!
2) 2 eggs scrambled with tomato, cilantro and hot sauce... yummy and low cal!
Those are my staples, I don't get sick of them and I can choose between sweet and spicy everyday. Sometimes I mix it up with different fruits and veggies when I'm feeling a little crazy haha!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 241/See Ticker/141

Height: 5'6"

Bikini, That sounds really good. I'm gonna have to try that.

Well, I finally got my husband to join me in dieting. It really helps to have someone pushing you. It's a team effort now. This site really helps too.

I went grocery shopping today and bought a ton of healthy food and got rid of all the junk in my cabinets. I can't deal with the temptation. So, I'm just starting the diet and it seems like the first few days are always the hardest. I think I just have to look at it as more of a lifestyle change than a diet.

What are everyone's goal to lose this month??
I'm hoping to lose ten, but I'd be happy with 6-7.
Neesy_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:23 PM   #54  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

My goal for the month is the same as yours Neesy, would love to get 10 but would be quite pleased with 6-7.

I agree that the beginning is the hardest and once you start feeling or seeing the changes it begins to pay off and give you that extra push for motivation. The first few days can be tough too cause your body will crave the bad stuff like sugar and caffine, ugh no fun!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #55  
keeping on keeping on

S/C/G: 215/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

I would really like to lose 6-7 as well!

The first few days of starting any habit are tough! But we can do it, because we are tougher.
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:30 PM   #56  
MONI

S/C/G: 257/257/160

Height: 5'4''

Oh i'm so excited i came on today, this is a GREAT post! I am recommitting. I completely strayed! Hi Everyone! I'm Moni, 25 this month and I'd like to get down 5-7 pounds by the end of the month!
I've run into the problem of being super broke and having to fill up on pasta and other carbs. This may be a bit of a challenge but I'm hoping to get through this hump soon! Good luck to everyone!
Moni28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:37 AM   #57  
aml
...okay, so...

S/C/G: 200/173/150

Height: 5'7"

dude, i'm ultra stressed, 2 finals tomorrow, no sleep last night and i stayed on plan AND did the 30 day shred. i feel like doin' a dance.

but i gotta study instead.
aml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:39 AM   #58  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Height: 5'7"

AML - I'm sorry, not to hate too hard, but honestly, this place drives me nuts. I'm a California girl through-and-through, and being so far away from the ocean is giving me withdrawals. The accents make me twitch, too. I'm coping, but I'm so homesick it's not funny - and I've been here over a year!

Breakfasts, huh? My standard is a Fuji apple, sliced and cored, and a breakfast shake (I do the offbrand Target ones, not Slimfast, it's cheaper and I think they taste better anyway). On Sundays, I let off my diet and go have a mocha for breakfast for a treat.

And, I don't really think I *have* a goal for this month. Or any month. Just a sort of overarching goal, which I guess is less than perfectly motivating. Okay. My goal for this month is to be back to 185 like my profile still says by Jan 1.
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:27 AM   #59  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

Well for me its my signature goal so ideally 7 pounds although id be happy with 4 to be honest! X
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:10 AM   #60  
I'm curious.

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/145

Height: 5'3

Ooooh...I'm a big fan of brown rice too. I always like adding in a little pesto to give it a little flavor!! I didn't do too great last night...I had chicken flautas and 2 margaritas for dinner (we went out). I am stressing because I am a procrastinator and am co-hosting my sister's baby shower tomorrow and still have a ton to do....but, I figure that today is a new day and I will try again! :-) Hope you are all doing well!!
LizzieBee is offline   Reply With Quote