Old 12-04-2008, 01:17 AM   #16  
keeping on keeping on

S/C/G: 215/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Hello everyone! I'm Bee from British Columbia. I am a full time student in my final year and going crazy as it is finals at the moment... Why, oh why, did I choose a Biochemistry major?! My goal is to weigh 192 by New Years and 155 eventually.

I am getting back on the wagon after regaining 30 odd pounds in the past 8 months and I can't wait to feel healthier again. I have been OP for about 2 weeks now and already feel less foggy!

Excellent goals, ladies!
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:39 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 241/See Ticker/141

Height: 5'6"

Hello Everyone!

Well.. The last time I logged onto this site was over a year ago. I was 20lbs lighter the last time I was on here. Hoping to get back down.. I found that when I did use this site, the pounds began melting off.

I'm 23yrs old. I'm married, got a degree, good job. Now I need the right body and self esteem to go with it!

I live in Cincinnati, Oh and I'm an RN. I always make excuses for not losing weight. Tired, busy, etc. Those are lame excuses for not changing your life for the better. Anyway, I can use all the support I can get.

Thanks & Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Neesy_20; 12-04-2008 at 04:41 AM. Reason: change
Neesy_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:06 AM   #18  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Height: 5'7"

Heya! I'm Nikaia, a 23-yr-old Californian stuck in Tennessee temporarily. I'm living with my boyfriend of 5 years and our kittehs while he finishes school, though I'll be going home to finish my own schooling (UC Santa Cruz, B.A. in Linguistics) this coming spring. I'm unemployed at the moment, as I'm only ever in one place for a few months at a stretch so it's hard to find jobs.

I've gone from 145 lbs my senior year of high school, up to 198 lbs about a year and a half ago. I got down to about 180, but over the past year of living here it's crept back up to almost 190. I'm recommitting to my exercise more than anything - I use a personalized sort of points system to track calories, but I find that pretty easy to stick to for the most part - because no matter how low my calories are, my weight doesn't budge without exercise. I just restarted C25K for the fifth time today.

I don't really have a holiday goal, cause my girlfriend and I are traveling to CA to visit my family in two weeks and we'll be crashing on Mom's couch, so it'll be kinda hard to do much working out for awhile. But my eventual goal is to get back down to that 145 lbs...

...and wear my first bikini.
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:39 AM   #19  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

I am 24, newly married, employed full-time, and in graduate school full-time. I need to recommit to losing weight -- weightloss slipped down my priorities list in the last two months for a number of reasons.
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:35 AM   #20  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

Whoa what a day.

TOM has arrived so ive gained a couple overnight. Whatever. Itll soon drop off, hate TOM though. So annoying.

Going grocery shopping today cannot wait!

How are you all doin ?
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

doing great! Dont worry about TOM hit me last week and i got on the scale today and i went down 4 ponds! It is annyoing though and frustrating!

Cant wait for the challenge and games to begin! Hows everyone else?
luvmyinnerdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #22  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

First off I LOVE YOU PAULA for starting this thread!
(and i love your hair, wish I could do it and not get fired lol)
My name is Becky and I am 24. My son will be 2 next month and I am newly single after breaking it off and moving back home away from the love of my life. I now live in South Boardman, MI and want to lose at least 8 pounds this month to break the 200 barrier once and for all!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #23  
Stepping Up

so my first question for everyone is

WHAT DO YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST?!

i really struggle with this one meal. Im not able to face food at 5am when i first get up and go to work, but im hungry in the car on the way!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #24  
Stepping Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcarter84 View Post
First off I LOVE YOU PAULA for starting this thread!
(and i love your hair, wish I could do it and not get fired lol)
My name is Becky and I am 24. My son will be 2 next month and I am newly single after breaking it off and moving back home away from the love of my life. I now live in South Boardman, MI and want to lose at least 8 pounds this month to break the 200 barrier once and for all!
thankyou! my hair has TOTALLY changed since then im gonna take a new photo later for my avatar!

we have like the same amount to lose huh?! cool!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #25  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Yeah!! I would be thrilled to be back down to 170 which is where I was at before I got pregnant. Although before then I was at 148 and so that is kind of my ULTIMATE goal. But we will see once I get to where I am at least comfortable and happy. Breakfast is hard for me because when I wake up the thought of food always makes me sick. But now I am forcing myself to eat some eggs and no carbs for a while(cereal, hash browns, toast) you know the usual. Also I love no fat Greek yogurt! It is sooo filling and thick and has a good tang to it. Lets hope by next wednesday I am showing some loss for all this self control!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #26  
Stepping Up

im sure you will!!

I think im gonna try taking celery in the car and fruit, then when i get to work i can have some nuts maybe?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:29 PM   #27  
I'm curious.

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/145

Height: 5'3

Hi. My name is Liz. I am 28 and live in TX. I am happily married and have a 6 month old daughter. I am trying to lose about 45 - 50 lbs I guess - left over baby weight + more...yikes. I used to come here a few years ago when I got down to my ideal weight. My screen name was Spunkster5 and I remember Bikini Dreader lol.
LizzieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:32 PM   #28  
I'm curious.

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/145

Height: 5'3

I always eat breakfast once I get to work around 8 AM. A typical breakfast for me is 2 boiled egg whites w/2 slices of Turkey Bacon or Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal or A Fiber One bar. I like to change it up....although the high protein breakfast tends to keep me fuller longer.
LizzieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #29  
aml
...okay, so...

S/C/G: 200/173/150

Height: 5'7"

i wanna join this, even though i never really fully lost commitment.

i'm amanda. i'm 22 and a senior at the university of alabama at birmingham. so, i live in birmingham, al (nikaia--my mom lives in murfreesboro, it's not that bad! c'mon!). i used to live in michigan, but i love the south. don't hate.

my end goal is 150. my goal for the end of december is 179, just so i can say i'm in the 170s.
aml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:22 PM   #30  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

oatmeal! i love it! it keeps me full and it lowers my cholesterol which is high mostly due to my genetics but also my eating habits!

i also have a piece of fruit and i make the oatmeal with milk so i get my diary in as well!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote