Old 06-07-2014, 09:37 AM   #136  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulitens View Post
I was 171.2 this morning. A visit to the WC is way overdue, apparently.
It took me a minute to decipher WC.....but I think it's where I just visited and it was definitely long overdue, lol!
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

185.6 this morning I've started intermittant fasting and it seems to be shaking stuff up.
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 256/251/145

Height: 5'6"

Good job nlauah!
Paulitens 160's!!!!
Lotsakids, what do you mean by intermittant fasting? When you you go to Florida?
176.8 today, this is the lowet I have been in 17 years or more. Of course I am really snacky today and sadly had to enter twizzlers into myfittnesspal!
I wore a sleeveless shirt today. Not one person seemed to be frightened!
scarletmeshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:47 PM   #139  

LOL Scarlett, we are our worst critics. You probably rocked the sleeveless shirt. We head to Florida at the end of the month. Huge fundraiser tomorrow night, a gospel concert followed by a bake sale. This means of course that my kitchen is a war zone of sugary treats waiting to attack.....

I have an eating window of 8 hours from about noon to 8 pm nothing before and nothing after. I think it is helping... we'll see.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #140  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Shannon -- yeah, I did pay a few visits to the loo over the weekend. Didn't make much of a difference on the scale, but my body feels so much better!

scarletmeshell -- you're back! I haven't seen you in a while. Yay for being 176.8! I calculated my weight into kilos yesterday (I haven't been doing that because I'm just tracking my weight loss in lbs since it's more accurate), and I was like "Holy Molly! I'm 77.45 kilos! I'm 7 kilos away from my usual healthy weight!" Having used the metric system my whole life, saying my weight in kilos made it special. I am SO close! I like pounds because they're accurate, but seriously, it makes it look like you must lose a lot of weight instead (because 1 kilo = 2.2 lbs). Anyhow. How exciting, scarlet!

Lotsakids -- that sounds like a great change of pace! I have been trying not to snack late at night because that really affects my weight in the morning. I'll go back to it when I'm un-pregnant. Hehe! I fast for about 20-ish hours on a monthly basis for religious reasons and it does the body and the spirit so much good! It's a tough habit to form (and easy to break) but it's very healthy. I'm not doing it now because of the munchkin, obviously.

So the craziest thing happened to me -- last Thursday night I dreamed that I weighted myself in and I was 153, and then 160, and a series of other low and exciting numbers. That is EXACTLY what happened to me on Saturday! I hopped on the scale and it said 152. I was like "what the heck!? am I dreaming this?" so I turned on the light, and then it was 161, and a whole bunch of other low numbers. It was awesome to see those tiny little numbers (especially 152, since 154 is my main goal at this point; that was my pre-pregnancy weight with my first baby 8 years ago). My husband weighted himself and it was ok, then I weighted myself again and it was ok, yesterday was ok too and so was it today. I still think I need to change the batteries. But the whole dream thing was crazy; didn't you all get crazy dreams when you're pregnant?
Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:38 AM   #141  
On my way to -70

UPDATE:

I weighted myself in again after a good break from food (because I had a midnight snack last night and I know it affected my weight this morning, so I felt I needed to wait a bit to get a more accurate number), and I was 169.6! I made it to the sixties on an official weight in! Woo hoo! After a few sneak peeks in the last weeks, this comes as such a relief!

Old 06-09-2014, 01:13 PM   #142  
Deal Witch

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/160

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everyone! I'm back!! Vacation was wonderful, and I rocked that red bathing suit in honor of all of us who haven't done that in the past because of our size. Was I the thinnest girl on the beach? Surely not, but I was confident in my own skin and had a BLAST!

Gained two pounds in two weeks - I'm 184.6 today. I consider that a victory since I didn't log any calories and pretty much had whatever I wanted to eat.
Too many calories from tropical drinks too! I was sure that I'd be over 200 when I got back LOL.

It's my first day back at work so pretty busy - I have just skimmed the posts while I was away but it seems like everyone is doing well. I'm sure glad you all didn't move to a new thread without me. :-)

Here's my beach pic:
Llilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:11 PM   #143  

Llilith!! as my daughter would say... "totes adorbs" You are rockin' that red swimsuit!! Glad you had such a good time and left your cares behind. sometimes I think that's the best weight loss

Paulitens! congrats on getting (officially) into the 160's

185.6 for me today (and on a Monday) I walked my 5 miles already and now have to tackle my dirty house. We had a quiz fundraiser yesterday and made over 400 dollars in donations! Great concert with some great musicians (including my beautiful daughters )
Old 06-09-2014, 02:56 PM   #144  
On my way to -70

Lilith -- you're back! I LOVE YOUR SWIMSUIT! I've seen some vintage-inspired swimsuits like that one at the Walmart page (they get crazy awesome reviews and the prices are... well... Walmart prices, pretty much unbeatable) and I can't wait to get my hands on one of them. The pretty ones with polka dots are all gone in my size, though.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Suddenly-S...msuit/29507937

I leave you the link in case you ladies are interested.

You did a great job keeping the weight off, Lilith. It's very impressive! Congrats! And no, I'm not going anywhere until y'all going to the 170s. Even though I'm in the 160s now. LOL. You were my first support group, and I'll stick with you.

Thank you, Lotsakids! 5 miles is a lot! Great job!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:21 AM   #145  

185 on the dot today.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

I just had a good 4 or 5 days of eating out and eating way over my calorie goal, yikes. Feelin' a little heavy and lethargic now, but I know I just need to get my butt back in gear and start saying no to bad foods for a while. My real struggle is with working out. I hurt my shoulder about a month ago (possibly longer) and since I stopped working out to heal, I haven't gotten back into it again. It's so hard to get back into it

Sounds like everyone is having many successes! That's what I like to see.
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:22 PM   #147  
On my way to -70

That stinks, RiotGirl! Have you thought about jogging or doing some other work out that would not involve your arms/shoulders?

Well, I was 170.4 this morning. Totally normal; my Tuesday weight ins are usually a few ounces over what my official Monday weight ins are. PLUS (big plus here), last night I broke the "diet" (gosh I hate that word) big time and let the baby indulge in some yummy pizza, cheese sticks, and a chocolate chip cookie. ZERO regrets, though. Hehehe! I know one day a week, or every other week won't throw my "diet." So I enjoyed my pizza through and through. Seriously, if there was one thing that I craved since I began eating healthy (and got intensified with the pregnancy) was eating pizza.

And today I'm back to the saddle.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:06 PM   #148  
Deal Witch

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/160

Height: 5'2"

lotsakids - thanks, it felt really great! You walked five miles - wowza!! Congrats on your 185!

Pualitens - thanks! I really love that suit, got it at Modcloth. You are disappearing before our eyes - under 170? YOU GO GIRL. That's one hungry baby you got there haha Getting back on track is the most important thing - good for you!

xRiotGirl - I take a water pill and drink a ton of water when I have some bad days, it seems to help. Bummer about your shoulder - maybe you can just do some walking or squats that don't require much shoulder movement?

183 today - so I guess most of what I gained on vaca was water, since I was 182.8 when I left. I'm back on track with my exercising too - something I didn't do while I was away. 50 squats, 1 min plank, and some arm weight work. I'm gonna keep it short and simple like that - so I don't get discouraged. A small amount of exercise I can commit too is doable for me. :-) Also, I promised the pug and the frug that I would walk them every day, even if it's just around the block.

Oh hey I meant to tell you guys, I did a HIKE while we were in Hawaii - to a waterfall. It was so wonderful to be able to do that. It was only a intermediate/beginner type hike, but it involved some climbing and slippery trails, and I did it!! There were a couple of times I didn't think I'd make it but hubby helped me through the tough spots and we did it. I'm so glad. Oh, and traveling on the plane was so much easier this time!!

Last edited by Llilith; 06-10-2014 at 03:07 PM.
Llilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #149  
On my way to -70

Lilith -- it's funny that you mention ModCloth because after I made my comment and shared the link I checked out ModCloth. I love their clothes! But they're out of my budget unfortunately.

I wish I was disappearing. It took a while to get out of the 170s.

You went on a hike to a waterfall!? Double score! Hiking without dying and waterfalls! I love waterfalls. Will you share pictures with us? I won't be leaving anywhere this summer. I need a proxy vacation, hahaha!
Old 06-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #150  

Still 185 today and I'm catching a cold. I walked 5 miles on the treadmill today and it just about did me in. I'm doing the 1000 mile challenge on the chick for a challenge board and I am at 625 for the year. I have 4 outside routes that I take that are all 5 mile walks. Today it is pouring (which is good because we've been under a high fire danger because it was so dry) so I had to hit the treadmill. Boring, but done.