Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-03-2015, 11:55 AM   #46  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
DH is making eggs and I'll make some coffee, and we'll head out the door. It's only 6:30 am so we're making good time

Viva Las Vegas!!!
Have fun!!!

Diana , I have a full blown peppermint tea addiction. After weeks of drinking about 2 cups a night I think it does help a little. Could be because it makes me go to the bathroom 100 times but whatever works. At least I think it works. I really dislike drinking plain water.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:03 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Howdy everyone!

Up early this morning (grrr, I like to sleep on my days off) and had to take my golden to the groomer, and found my hubby had left his work ID and fob at home, so had to meet up with him so he could get into his building. Get to the groomer, and I left the leash at home! Thank goodness they had a loaner lead to get him in with and that he's a well behaved boy!

B- Chia seed pudding (1% milk, 3 tbsp chia seeds, vanilla, 1 tbsp agave) and coffee with half and half. (345 cal)
L- planning to make up some quinoa and sautee some veggies (snap peas, broccoli, onions, mushrooms) to go on top. Will make enough for tomorrow's lunch as well.
D- Skinnytaste lightened up Cajun pasta. Got enough veggies in it I probably won't need to do a salad on the side.

Going to finish this coffee and hop on the treadmill with a movie to get my steady state cardio in for the day. Got a lot done yesterday! Decluttered a bunch of stuff in the main room in my house, cleaned off my dresser top, cleaned up my kitchen, did homework for the week, and finally finished putting my inspiration board together. If I knew how to upload a pic I would!

Gotta go start getting stuff prepped so I'm not scrambling to get things done later before my choir rehearsal.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
Eydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:05 PM   #48  

Hi JessicaHayes. Great you are here. Way to go re: the 3 lb loss !! job on the weight loss.

Syckgirlsfv, I hope you have an awesome time in Vegas. Woohooooo

Novangel I hope you all have recovered from the snow. Its enough already !

Eydawn, sounds like you are focusing on healthy eating and exercise. Good choices.

Fluffy, I know this is a hard time for you as you go through the process of your aunt's funeral etc. I am thinking of you. Congratulations though on the iphone. I love mine. Although mine is a 5. Smaller than the 6.

Northern, love the Elsa reference. And yes, I think there is a very good reason why the song was so popular. Good wisdom in those words. Let it go. If Elsa and the Beatles got together they could sing "Let it go" and "let it be".

Diana, I hope your stomach feels better today. do you have an allergy to either alcohol or something in the wine?

Kelijpa, I admire you that you can do the fasts-"ish". I would LOVE to get back to that place where I can do that.

Hi Ian everyone else

The constant stream of snowstorms has left me a bit dragged down and weary. Driving was difficult today even though it has not snowed since yesterday. It is just too cold for salt to work on the roads. So driving is not easy. Tomorrow there will be more snow. So I decided to get some lettuce and himalyan salt today. Tomorrow there will be a warm up. 30 degrees forecasted for a high. Then will be back down again after that. but I do love Northern Vermont.

Today should be another 1100 calorie day. I lost a lb. yesterday. That leaves 3 more lbs until I get back down to maintenence weight. Going to find the dicipline. But it will be slow. Seems the goal this winter does not include losing quickly. This winter is about hot chocolate and a good pair of warm gloves and boots

I hope everyone has an awesome night and Wednesday. Thank you for being you wonderful selves. I am so grateful for this thread. Diana and and all who inhabit it. You ALL rock

Last edited by flower123; 02-03-2015 at 06:38 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:20 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 235/192/140

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone and welcome new people!

Fluffy, the parade was for Mardi Gras which is going on until Fat Tuesday on the 17th. and OMG congrats on your mini-goal, all your hard work is paying off!

syckgirlsvf, Hope you're having an amazing time in Vegas!

Flower, congrats on your loss! I hope the weather clears up for you

Yesterday was a busy day and I got a lot of incidental exercise in addition to my regular routine. On plan eating wise. My partner and I went to a friend's birthday party and she had been given a bushel of oysters so we had raw oysters (with hot sauce yum!) And I shucked my first oyster! she made some broiled ones too. There was also tons of alcohol and party food available and cake. Did I mention cake? BUT, I did okay. I didn't drink and I limited my snacking. My partner, who has chosen to diet with me really enjoyed being able to indulge so that was cute, he was really happy about drinking whiskey and eating cookies

Today we went to the Aquarium with a friend. It was a nice long walk there and back. On plan exercise and eating wise, though I did buy some dark chocolate (100 calories) It's in my calorie range so I'm not sweating it.

W- 199
B- Green smoothie +coffee w/raw sugar and almond milk
S- 1 c carrots
L- Turkey Taco Salad, 1 tangerine
S- 2 c popcorn, 1/2 chocolate , 1/2 c Almond milk
D- Steak and roasted Cauliflower, other 1/2 chocolate
Have a great evening Y'all!
ohclementine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:11 PM   #50  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Up 1.2lbs today to 173.8lbs.

Breakfast was pilchards, smoked oysters and oats.

For lunch, I had smoked oysters, squid, petite sardines and salmon.

For exercise, I did 1 hour boxing before work and ran 4.5 miles.

Which means I have run 2000 miles since I started running.

Last edited by IanG; 02-03-2015 at 08:11 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:17 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

Yay for first update in February! I had my last 3 days be a bit more lenient (not bad, just a lot more lenient) so it's a bit harder getting back in the swing of things and although I kinda want to eat right now, I know I'm not hungry, and just tired and a bit stressed so I'm sipping on tea. I'm gonna do today's food diary right now so I know I won't eat anything after this.

B: 2 eggs + yellow bell peppers
S: pear
L: salad with chicken + hard boiled egg
S: almonds
D: crock pot dinner with chicken, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli and sauerkraut.

Workout today: resistance training + walking on treadmill 25 minutes at 7 intensity.

Sending lots of support to all!
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:38 PM   #52  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

NorthernChick Good job on the 1200 calories. I agree, consistency is the key.

Fluffypuppy Congrats on the mini goal. I hope everything went OK with the visitation.

Eydawn Congrats on the job! You had a busy day!

JessicaHayes Congrats on the 3 pounds!

Syckgirlsfv Have fun in Vegas!

Flower Good job on your calories, yesterday and today. My stomach does feel better today. I don't have an allergy to the wine or alcohol that I know of. I am really surprised at how much weight I have gained. I did eat more than I had planned but I didn't eat all of those pounds worth of food. I'm thinking it's only water weight. But that is totally rude, isn't it? I was going to post my foods yesterday just to get everyone's opinion. But I don't guess any of that matters since it is what it is. All I can do is get back on plan. I doubt that I will drink wine again since it makes me feel so sick. Alcohol isn't on my radar anytime soon. I ballooned up during the holidays and have really struggled getting it back down. I had some alcohol in December. Since then, my calories have been good. So there's something weird going on.

Novangel The peppermint tea tasted good last night. I have had it in the past. I drink a lot of water. DH doesn't like water so he has to drink other things to get his liquids.

Ohclementine Sounds like you have had a lot of fun things going on.

Ian
Congrats on the 2000 miles. That is the distance between where and where? You need to look that up.

Sensualappeal Good job sipping on the tea and not extra eating.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-03-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:43 PM   #53  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1350 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 calories)
Chicken zoodle soup made w/chicken, chicken bone broth, zoodles, & trinity veggies 300 calories
apple 100 calories

Dinner (550 calories)
Chicken salad sandwich on wheat 400
fruit cup 50 calories
1/2 small cookie 100 calories

Exercise:
Cathe's Kick Punch & Crunch w/gloves
Oxycise at the Office Workout 1
Oxycise at the Office Workout 2
Old 02-03-2015, 11:05 PM   #54  

Height: 5"6

Hi everyone- a much better day today! I went on a 40 minute walk and did a 10 minute fast run (in the 6's on the treadmill!) and then went to my circuits boot camp from there. I ate healthy all day and am feeling great again!

flower- I hear you about this winter weather. Christmas is great but the snow is pointless now. BRING ON THE HEAT, BABY. And congrats on the loss- you're killing it!!

Ian- that's fantastic!! Congrats!!!!

Have a great sleep, all! <3
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:31 PM   #55  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Hey friends,

Busy last few days.

W 163.?
B cottage cheese and a peach
L giant ruben sandwich, three chocolates
D hot chocolate

Total calories 1224 (unless the sandwich was more. It was huge!)

A friend mentioned the peaches were good from Costco right now. They are over a dollar for each peach but seriously juicy and delicious. Not organic but I had to have them anyway. I ate one as soon as I got into the car after shopping. A little taste of summer.

Have a good night, everyone!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:04 AM   #56  

Coolmom Ahhhh peaches. The finer things in life. Maybe they come from a country where less pesticides are used. So conventional is okay. They tasted good. That's what is important. Well, and they are low in calories

Northernchick Yes, re: winter. This snow is really pointless now. White Christmas happened. Time to move on. You really rocked that exercise and healthy eating today. Way to go !

Diana, maybe alcohol causes imflamation reaction for you thus the wierd weight gain? idk. Just a thought. This whole weight gain/loss thing is a pain in the butt Next lifetime I am coming back as a naturally thin person. M or F, doesnt matter which. As long as I am naturally thin

ohclementine you are doing great. Resisting all those higher calorie foods at the party. Working out. Glad you enjoyed the 100 calories of chocolate. ( my favorite food group)

Ian, congratulations on having run 2,000 miles. I honestly cannot even imagine doing such a thing. You are an inspiration with your work out routine in general.

The weather is assisting me in staing on target. Even if I wanted to get something good at 6pm, I am not going out in the dark on those snow covered roads to get it. I have enough lettuce now to last for a few days. So I am a happy camper. Well, this camper would be happier with warm beach weather and a campfire

I hope everyone has an awesome Wednesday. AND as Marcel says "Life's a party, rock your body"

Last edited by flower123; 02-04-2015 at 04:06 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:27 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Hi everyone!

CoolMom--I never think of produce at Costco. Sounds good!

Northern--nice work on the exercise!

Diana--rude indeed! I hope it comes off as easily as it went on. Thanks for thinking of me.

Sensual--did the tea do the trick?

Ian--good job on the 2000! I agree with Diana, you should look up what two cities are 2000 apart!

Oh clementine--thanks! Wtg on staying on course at the party.

Flower--thanks for your support. It was a weird day. I got the 5s. The 6 was too expensive.

Today was crazy. Drove over an hour to the visitation and my brother got a ticket on the way. He got cut off and ended up in the middle of an intersection when the light changed and couldn't move because of pedestrians. So not his fault. The visitation was open casket. We were standing around chatting and socializing with a body in the room. Very weird. Then we drove over an hour back home, picked up my dogs and drove two hours to my rehearsal. My brother stayed at my parents with my dogs while I rehearsed then he put the dogs back in the car and came to pick me up and drove back home. Crazy. My dad was in pain from his gout and exhausted from the hemoglobin problem. I am tired but don't feel like sleeping.

Yesterday:950 cals
This morning:144.8 up 0.4
Today:800 cals? A lot of different un measured unplanned food.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:46 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 70/61/58

Hello Everyone,

Happy Hump day!

Calories: 1197
Exercise: 1 hour boxing class :-)
Finch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:00 AM   #59  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Relax and Unwind from YBB Meditations

Calories for yesterday: 1350 +
Weigh In: 176.4
Down: 1.6 pounds

Have a wonderful day!
Old 02-04-2015, 09:11 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 211/196/155

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Total Approx 1350 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 calories)
Chicken zoodle soup made w/chicken, chicken bone broth, zoodles, & trinity veggies 300 calories
apple 100 calories

Dinner (550 calories)
Chicken salad sandwich on wheat 400
fruit cup 50 calories
1/2 small cookie 100 calories

Exercise:
Cathe's Kick Punch & Crunch w/gloves
Oxycise at the Office Workout 1
Oxycise at the Office Workout 2
Do you make the pumpkin butter and the zoodles yourself? And how?? They sound awesome!
jessicahayes is offline   Reply With Quote