Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-05-2014, 11:11 PM   #91  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total approx 1500 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories )
Grilled salmon (larger piece than normal) 500 calories
2 orders steamed green beans 200 calories

Exercise:
None
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:23 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

AmethystJean holy crap! That is an amazing workout! Wtg! No wonder you can't wait to step on the scale. You are gonna rock it!

Flower that sounds neat. I am so curious about all things spiritual from every culture. I am a Buddhist myself but used to be Christian. I also own a copy of the Koran, the Book of Mormon and the Bagavad Gita though I have not read them cover to cover by a long shot. I'm just interested in learning about what others practice and how it works for them. What sort of process do you go through in the immersion? What activities are involved?

Finch 1230 is good, even for a no exercise day. I don't exercise much myself and intake about that. My exercise is just getting around without a car. Do you normally exercise? I personally hate it and couldn't even face trying to lose weight at all until I gave myself permission to try to do it on diet alone. Could be why I hit such a wall earlier this year but well see if I stall again when I get back to my low.

More to come... Going to page 6
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #93  

Diana you are so amazing at responding to everyone. I really appreciate it! Sorry to hear you're having a flare up. Hope the rx got there in time. How you feeling now?

Novangel that sounds very different indeed. I haven't been outside Canada in 14 years and barely traveled before that. I did go to the UK once though but I don't remember much about the food. Have you been to Canada? Anyone have any thoughts on the differences (if any) between USA and Canadian food? I think our portions are getting bigger all the time here, but I appreciate how carefully foods in the grocery store are labelled with calories and fat and nutrients.

CoolMom and Syckgirlsfv feel better!
Syckgirlsfv I'm very curious about your name. Where does it come from or what does it mean?
Old 12-05-2014, 11:49 PM   #94  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

flower i am actually feeling better this evening...lots of hot tea and soup, but I also ordered the herbs you mentioned from Amazon so I've just started on them today. Things are looking up
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:59 PM   #95  

So I went off my meal plan today but I think I caught myself in time.

My students' recital went great! I am thrilled! Unfortunately first thing this morning two students quit (one lost her job and the other was a 5 year old who lost interest, mostly because her mom kept cancelling her lessons so she was playing the same songs for weeks...IMHO). At the same time, I have received two inquiries through my website but when I try to reply the emails keep bouncing back! This is so frustrating! I need the work now! Wth is going on? One of the emails I received included a phone number and it was wrong too. Omf.

Anyhow, at the recital one of my students gave me chocolates and before I knew what I was doing, I had eaten five. At least I think it was five. I don't even know! Could have been four or six or seven! The good news is I was only at 500 cals before that so I quit eating for the day. I am so hungry now though!

Meal plan for tomorrow
12 pm glass of veggie juice 180 cals
1pm work
3:30 beef stew 200 cals
Pack a salad for later
4:30 leave
6 pm dress rehearsal for orchestra
7:30 eat salad 200 cals
8 pm play concert
11:30 pm get home and buy cheese popcorn unless I already bought and ate it on the way home 300 cals
12:30 am 4 lean Italian meatballs if still hungry
Total:1000 cals

I know I know, I eat way too late but it just feels right! And for the moment I'm losing. 156lbs this morning! Down 4 lbs since reboot! I'm trying to cUt out bread and stay under 1200 cals. Some people might say this is too little but I'm short and don't exercise.

Thanks y'all for listening to me ramble. I'm so glad to be back at 3FC!

Last edited by Fluffypuppy; 12-06-2014 at 12:02 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:35 AM   #96  

Making this very quick
Diana, I am hoping with all my heart that in taking the medication earlier/sooner, you staved off the full brunt of the attack. That and also taking the antihistimines. Hoping hoping.

Fluffypuppy, sorry you lost those students. Could it be that the people who you were not able to contact maybe were not meant to be students anyway? I am hoping you get some awesome new students. As for the spiritual healing immersion, its totallly non-denomonational. People from all walks of life do it. Great that you are drawn to studying all different faiths etc. Gift of chocolates? of course you ate them. I always think that gifts have less calories because they were given with love.

Syckgirlsfv, so glad you are starting to feel better. Really glad for you. Might want to think about also increasing zinc during this time. If you do, I would recommend taking it with food. Zinc does help some people recover more quickly from colds and such.

I am feeling horrible about the peanutbutter and chocolate extravaganza. It was without conscience. Sociopathic, so to speak. But now the conscience has returned. A bit too late as far as I am concerned. Note to self: In future, try to find conscence before eating absurd amounts of peanutbutter and chocolate. Conscience after the fact just doesnt work out too well

Last edited by flower123; 12-06-2014 at 02:39 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:12 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 70/61/58

Happy weekend everyone!

For today:
1429 calories and only incidental exercise. I'm away visiting family this weekend, so knew this would bump my calories up a bit. Still on plan though!

Thanks amethyst! Yes, around 1200 calories is good, but my weight loss is very slow now due to not Having much left to lose :-/
Finch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:08 AM   #98  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I didn't add on any yoga last night because of the stomach pain. The meds worked but I wish they worked faster. I will talk to the Dr. the next time I'm there to see if there is anything else available that might be a better fit for me. We'll see.

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In; 167.8
No Change <--This is to be expected or even a gain with the angioedema flaring up. I remember when I was in full weight loss mode and I had a flare up, I wouldn't lose for that period of time. It's like the body shuts down since it thinks it's under attack or something. Weird.

Have a wonderful day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:27 AM   #99  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all
Got the weight again 166.6 I'm surprised at how often I weigh this, it's probably that I notice it more.

Sounds like everyone's doing pretty well, coolmom and syckgirlsfv on the mend.

Flower I do the same things, sometimes feel like the lower weight is a pass to eat more and beat the snot out of myself when I revert to an unhealthy behavior. You're right about the conscience needing to wake up earlier some days give yourself a hug from me

Mrs Snark I really enjoyed your blog post on self love, really struck a chord with me, thanks for that.

Hope everyone has a great day

Need to get moving, the dreary, rainy day isn't providing much energy...
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:29 AM   #100  
Warrior Princess

Morning all

Diana, I don't work today but I work Sunday. Friday was kind of a bust but I'm sure it's the quiet before the storm.

I didn't get to the gym last night, a friend called in a bad position with a BF and I wound up talking for about 2 hours and then had to get to bed. I tell you what, it makes me thank God I'm no longer in a bad relationship and I pray I never have to deal with anything like that again. Been there done that. I feel really bad for her so hopefully she makes the right decision to leave.

I'm up early drinking coffee and looking at resorts and possible vacation spots for our 1 year anny.

I will go to the gym today for sure.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:50 AM   #101  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Good morning!

Kalijpa, I got that same devil weight of 166.6 when I was checking in for my colonoscopy and the nurse then told me I was going into room 6 and we both laughed. I said I hoped it wasn't a bad omen. lol

Novangel, that is the best way to deal with post-vacation blues...plan the next trip! I've been obsessively checking ticket prices for my Japan trip, hoping they come back down. They jumped $200 at Thanksgiving.

Diana, that must have been super frustrating when you were still in weightloss mode. I'm sorry about the flare up. Gentle hugs from me. Also, my son is feeling great! The antibiotics did the trick and turned it around within a couple days.

Flower, any excuse will do, won't it? You have a strong conviction to rein it in afterward though and and that is what makes the difference.

The medicine gave me an initial bout of nausea and hot flash but then I did sleep great with no coughing. Yay! Up early with the coughing but got it cleared and had my tea and breakfast.

Yesterday's cals were 1281
Weight today 161.8

B egg on toast
L veg and cottage cheese
D not sure

Last edited by CoolMom75; 12-06-2014 at 10:53 AM.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:05 PM   #102  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Kelijpa -- thanks for the comment on my self-love blog post, I have been trying to re-read it often to re-remind myself what it says -- it is so easy to forget and slip into negative thought habits!

Coolmom, sounds like you might be on the mend (slowly but surely) yippee! I'm going through alot of stress right now, so am I always reminding myself that I NEED to eat the healthy stuff to stay healthy myself (I shorten it to "eat the Rainbow" which reminds me to grabs lots of different veggies and fruits!).

Syckgirlsfv, sending you healing vibes as well, you gotta be ready for Vegas, baby!

Hugs to everyone! Hope the weekend is going well!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 12-06-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

Kelijpa, Flower, Mrs. Snark, Coolmom, Novangel, Diana, Finch, Ian, everyone....

I've been posting at the Weight Challenge but I enjoy the details of what everyone is doing/eating/maintaining. I weigh at the beginning of the month and I don't count calories.

If I start overthinking, every thing slows down to a snail's pace. Stressors from taking care of others (folks) can create new kinks in whatever protocol we're following. I'm a caregiver.

I create a new restore point at the beginning of the month like your restore point on your computer. I set my intention and let the protocol I'm following take care of it.

The only thing I have to remind myself is to eat vege with every meal, including breakfast. When I let proteins or fats shove the vegetables off my plate, I'm at a standstill. I'm smothering insulin resistance with vegetables. Vegetables rock.

Last edited by Mossy; 12-06-2014 at 12:52 PM.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:50 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

IanG....I see you're on a fish protocol. I'm far, far away from any fresh fish. I would like to have have some good halibut or salmon. I've heard there is a halibut shortage....waters are being fished out. Sigh. All rivers and lakes in my neck of the woods are frozen solid.

Walk with Toto - 8 laps around the football field
B - Eggs and links
L - BPC
D - Homemade coleslaw
Brats
Fresh vege
Green & black olives
Horseradish
Stone mustard

Last edited by Mossy; 12-07-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #105  

Hi everybody! Glad CoolMom and Diana had help from meds. Novangel I have a good friend in a bad relationship too but in her case she's married with a daughter so very difficult to leave. I hope your friend gets out while she can.

Weighed in at 155.2 this morning. Holy whoosh! Down 4.8lbs since reboot!

Flower yes could have been not meant to be. I told my dad about it and he thought it was a fake email and phone number on purpose but do people really do that? Contact businesses and ask for more info just for laughs. My dad also had me change my website removing my last name, address, phone number and map. I'm torn. It's good to be cautious but are people going to choose my studio if they can't see where it is and can't phone? Is this paranoia or good sense? I can't tell.