Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-01-2014, 06:38 PM   #16  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all, happy December!

Decent day today, most of our snow melted, supposed to get a couple more inches tomorrow.

B- turkey
L- greens, 5 bean, olives and mushrooms
D- turkey drumstick, leftover green bean casserole
S- banana, 4 mini snickers I found in my lunch bag that were supposed to be for the weekend but got forgotten...oh willpower, why did you desert me today...oh well, other than that I was good
E- exercise bike, 50 mins.

Diana congrats on no second day gain!

Mrs Snark

Ian congrats on the loss!

Flower thanks for the smiles, I did a Marcel the shell marathon last night very cute

Syckgirlsfv great job on the riding and glad to hear you got some rain.

Coolmom hope the little guy is healing up, poor thing...I'm really getting the jpg any of knitting, I think... started a little dog sweater yesterday.

Sydney I love botanical gardens, hope it worked out for you.

Welcome back sage

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:51 PM   #17  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Happy December...page 2 already!
B protein shake
S apple
L fruit smoothie (just a little, like 6oz) and Indian spiced stew
S carrots and hummus
D not sure I was even hungry but I was cooking for someone and made lasagna. Bad news 900 cals later.
Total 1500ish
Even worse I only walked to work not home and skipped the gym. Depression sucks. I want to do nothing.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:01 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 250/199/125

Height: 5'1"

Talking Dips in a toe

B: Oatmeal, flax seed and a glass of milk
L: Lean Cuisine tv dinner and a yogurt
S: Whole Wheat Pasta with veggie sauce
S: banana, apple, snap peas
E: 40 minutes on the treadmill

When I got home from the gym today, I asked hubby to give me a hug and say he was proud of me. He did, and then asked why was he proud, beyond the usual reasons? Today was the first day since I started being serious about the weight loss that I went to the gym automatically after work. I didn't have to talk myself into it, or psych myself up, or argue with myself the whole way there, or mutter under my breath that I hated it. I was planning the rest of my evening and just automatically drove to the gym's parking lot.

Today is fantastic!
vchan000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:18 PM   #19  
It's more UP than Down!

S/C/G: 138 / 102 / 65 kg

Height: 169cm

Ahhh the Botanical Gardens were lovely indeed.

This is where we had our picnic, with this same view:

I do love my hometown.

I went swimming today, yay me. Left August in the child minding service because he was the only kid there and the centre was deserted so I felt pretty confident that he'd be the only kid there the whole time. I came out an hour later and there were nine other kids in there. Eek. So many germs for my immunocompromised boy. So then I felt guilty for having swam. Argh.

Had a pear for breakfast and August decided to pluck a mango off our neighbour's tree that he didn't want, so I ate that after swimming, too. We are trying to decide what to do for lunch now. Probably some leftover curry.

Also, I shouldn't be allowed to use child safety scissors, apparently. Was doing a craft with Aug this morning and I damn near cut my knuckle off. So painful.
Sydney_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:38 PM   #20  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Sydney At picnic at the Botanical Gardens sounds nice. I hope you were able to make it. ETA: I see you made it. Beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing.

Flower Good job with jogging on the trampoline. I hope today was a good day for you. Good luck with the cocoa. I know how much you love it.

Finch Good luck this month with meeting your goals. Enjoy the boxing class. I love boxing and kickboxing workouts.

Mrs. Snark Hi and welcome. It's great to have you join us. There's always room for more cool people.

Sage
Hi and welcome back! Great job on the maintenance and for dealing so quickly with the slight gain.

Novangel Glad the workout was a good one. Did your DS enjoy the trip?

CoolMom Are you on a family trip or a school trip? I hope everyone is feeling better.

Syckgirlsfv Great job on those miles!

Ian Congrats on the 3.2 pounds!

Alaskanlaughter Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving weekend.

Kelijpa I could eat a turkey drumstick! That's the downside to eat at a restaurant. They did have the turkey drumsticks out there. I asked about them and they said I could have one. I decided not to get it since I was dressed nice and didn't want to deal with that. If I was at home, I would have been gnawing on that bad boy!

Amethystjean I think cooking lasagna would make me hungry, too. I bed the Indian spiced stew was good too.

vchan000 H and welcome to the check-in! Great job on the gym.

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-01-2014 at 08:41 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:41 PM   #21  
Trying to live below 200

Total approx 1400 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
2 Grilled Mahi tacos no sauce 600 calories

Exercise:
Tae Bo Amped Jump Start Cardio
Old 12-01-2014, 11:53 PM   #22  

Alaskan, glad you had such a good thanksiving. We had 8 inches of snow on Nov 26th. Had a white thanksgiving. Hasn't melted. So starts another winter.

Novangel, I am not surprised to read that you did well at the gym. Way to go!

Kelijpa I used to eat turkey drumsticks constantly before I was dieting. I would peel off the skin, sear them and then slow cook them. Each night. Amazing. You did a Marcel the shell Marathon? I can totally understand that. Every time I watch the youtube videos it gives my heart much exercise. I like when he talks about his sister, Marisa. And how when he thinks of her now he just says she's travelling. And thats how they made Marisa's Law.

amethystJean Humus and carrots. Lasagna. What could be better? Sounds great to me.

ychan, great to meet you. awesome job setting the pattern to go to the Gym. I personally am impressed.

Grace. what a beautiful spot. I figured you live in Sydney. And now I see I am right. How fortunate you are. Sorry you felt guilty not taking Auggie to swim. I am glad you are giving yourself what you need. You both have been through so much in a very short time. Amazing that someone can pluck a mango off a tree. In Vermont we pluck apples from trees. That's about it.

Diana right back atcha. I totally hear ya re a tukey drumstick. I could eat them for every meal. I could substitute it for cocoa

Todays caloric count was around 1140. A couple of months ago I added new things in the salad without calculating carefully. I plan to cut down on both of them. Sweet onion and red bell pepper. I did not do as well as planned with the cocoa. Still a work in progress, i hope.
Did 25 minutes on the jogging trampoline.
I hope everyone nas a great Tuesday

Last edited by flower123; 12-02-2014 at 01:13 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:47 AM   #23  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

novangel Bellagio is an amazing hotel I also loved Aria. I tend to stay at MGM Resorts, and those two, plus MGM Grand, are my favorites! Last night's TWD was hard and traumatic...I can't believe we have to wait until February!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 04:35 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 70/61/58

Thanks CoolMom, Diana and Flower for your support! I think it will be easier to stay motivated over the next few weeks than when we visit family interstate for 2 weeks over Xmas. I'm determined to lose 3 kilos before the visit, as I think I'll only be able to maintain during :-)

Today's update:

1188 calories
30 min walk/run

Not bad, I'm managing to stay under 1200 cals so far woohoo

Last edited by Finch13; 12-02-2014 at 04:38 AM.
Finch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:47 AM   #25  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

For those who have been here a while, do you remember the situation with a customer of ours, who we did a lot of work for and he has filed bankruptcy? Today is his court hearing. I have to go but our attorney will be there with me. I'm thinking all we have to do is sit and listen to what the judge says will be done with all of his stuff. I just hope we get the title for the truck we worked on but I doubt that will happen. All of his stuff will probably get auctioned and the proceeds will get distributed. Anyways wish me luck today. I don't like dressing up and doing that sort of thing. I would rather be in my jeans, sneakers, t-shirt and in my office. My workout rotation calls for a rest day. I'm not sure how long I will be downtown, so I might have to take the rest day. My plan is to be out of there by lunch, go back home to change clothes and continue with my regular schedule. But of course the judge nor anyone else has asked me. So I am up early to get this process started and my day is up in the air. Again wish me luck that everything goes smoothly.

I didn't add on any yoga since I had to get into bed so early. At least I did get to bed early and I don't feel like crap this morning.

Calories for yesterday: 1400 +
Weigh In: 168.4
Down: .4

Have a great day!
Old 12-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #26  

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for the welcomes, Diana & Kelijpa.
Sage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #27  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Diana yes I remember...good luck!

down 2 water pounds this morning

feel like I'm fighting catching a cold...argh people that come to work sick!!! I had some chicken broth with cayenne pepper when I got to work this morning, and also some echinacea.

B - belvita biscuits
L - organic russet potato w/cottage cheese
S - organic fuji apple
D - something I got from Costco - coconut curry chicken! I'll serve it over brown rice and warm up leftover green beans
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:13 AM   #28  
finale

S/C/G: 241 11/13/13, GW 180

Height: 5' 3"

I am on day 2 of eating the right way to get the weight off for me. I really want to make December a great month to get me back on the healthy track of life.
Breakfast: EAS SHAKE
Lunch: EAS SHAKE
Dinner: Chicken breast with green beans
Snack: RVL Bar

I plan on going to bed by 9 so I don't eat something just because I am bored.
Have a good day everyone...
finale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 01:31 PM   #29  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Snark View Post
Omg No Walking Dead Spoilers No Spoilers No No No No No No No!!!!
Sorry! I assumed by Monday everyone had seen it.

Diana, my son had a great time.

Syck, MGM or Mirage would be my 2nd pick. Venetian is too pricey I think. Yes, waiting till February is going to suck. My Sunday nights are so boring without it.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #30  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

we got a few inches of snow overnight and now it's turned to rain...it'll either wash all the snow away or turn it into heavy slush to shovel...

so far i have avoided catching my DH's ear infection and my teenager's horrid case of strep throat....although TOM is still knocking me down

i put in a good workout today, pushing harder on intervals than normal, because it usually helps with the TOM symptoms when i have a hard workout
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote