Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #301  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Happy Monday!!!

Sorry I was pretty much MIA all weekend. Saturday was a busy day and yesterday I spent cooped up in the writing cave. Yak! Got a deadline that needs to be met. But only two and half more chapters and I'm done with this manuscript and can send it off to my publisher. I did well all weekend as far as food. When I get into the writing zone, I usually forget to eat until my stomach rudely reminds me I haven't fed it in ten hours.

Looks like everyone had a pretty good weekend. However, I'm sorry about your kitty Patpat. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I love felines as well as dogs and hate anything bad to happen to them.

NovAngel - glad you took a day to rest. We all need that.

LePetitePapillion - first let me say your dog is soooo adorable. And congrats on the weight lost!

Flower123 Thanks for the compliment. Love my daughter, today is her birthday and she turns 13. The teenage angst has officially started. I hope you find some energy. If not rest up til you do. ((hugs))

Ian - sounds like you had a really busy weekend. Hope your potluck was fun. I absolutely adore them, but now that I don't work outside the house, I don't get invited to them as much.

kelijpa - I envy you. Fresh veggies from the garden? I ran out of time to plant mine this year. Probably because we still had snow going on in April. It actually snowed three inches the last day of the month.

Matisse - Welcome back and congrats on the new man in your life.

Diana - A happy Monday to you as well!

Last edited by DakotaTrace; 07-21-2014 at 12:03 PM.
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:02 PM   #302  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Just gonna post yesterday's totals.

Breakfast - 6 pts
Toast with butter - 5 pts
Coffee with ff creamer - 1 pt

Lunch - 5 pts
Salad
Diced tomato and cucumber - 2pts
dressing - 2 pts
1/2 a peach - 1 pt
Crystal Light - 0 pt

Snack - 3 pts
Animal Crackers - 3 pt

Supper - 11 points
Goulash - 7 pts
Milk - 2 pts
Bread & Butter - 2 pts

Daily total - 25/30 pts
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:17 PM   #303  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good afternoon all,

W-163.1
B- oats, pecans, almond milk
L- broccoli cheese soup (new caf at work) spring mix, 5 bean salad, buffalo ranch wishbone dressing, banana peppers, balsamic vinegar
D- roasted veg and something
S-banana, grapes, cucumbers
E- walk

They handed out free cookies at the caf opening, I'm looking at this oatmeal cookie wondering what's going to happen, I think I will give it away, not eating it today for sure.

Dakota I love the garden, it's not really a big one, we had snow late, too, getting a lot of peas this year with the cooler weather. We also joined a CSA, took a half share, so every other week we get fresh veggies from them, enjoying that.

pat pat best wishes

Hope everyone has a great day : sunny:

berryblondeboys sounds like a fun trip!
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:24 PM   #304  
Le Petit Papillon

S/C/G: 169/165/139

Height: 5'5"

Thank you Dakota
LePetitPapillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #305  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

No change today at 169.8lbs. Breakfast was sardines, kippers and oats. Lunch was mackeral, left over crabcake and smoked oysters with my usual. Exercise was a 4 mils run before work followed by 50 minutes of weight training before lunch.

I really had the Monday blues this morning. Thank goodness the exercise kicked it!

I am playing squash tomorrow evening. I do not really want to (as that will mean a three-a-day for me and a busy evening when I really just want to relax), but need to engage in group activities as much as possible given what is going on in my personal life right now. I don't do lonely well.

Last edited by IanG; 07-21-2014 at 04:21 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #306  
Warrior Princess

Just got back from the gym. Ran 5k and then arm/abs. I've been very good about going and making some better food choices for sure. I'm eating my cucumber special as we speak. They were .89 at Jewel so I picked up 3...they don't hold a very long time in the fridge otherwise I would've bought a lot more.

My kid is on my last nerve today. Sometimes after a weekend with Dad he comes back with the same lovely attitude that I don't miss from my ex.

Have a great night, everyone.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:01 PM   #307  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Flower It looks like you did well with the cocoa yesterday.

PatPat I have heard the various types of noodles like that are weird. Do you have spaghetti squash there?

LePetitPapillon What did you cook today?

Novangel Good job getting to the gym!

Berry What did you and the family do in NYC? Shopping or just relaxing?

CoolMom How is your DH doing with his new anti seizure meds? A friend of mine was put on new anti seizure meds. It zapped all of her energy. It took a bit to get regulated but she is doing better now.

Dakota Good job meeting your deadline!

Kelijpa How do you like the new cafe at work? Do they have a salad bar?

Ian Enjoy the squash tomorrow. I agree, keeping busy helps with things.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #308  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1450 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner 650 Calories

small side salad w/ranch on the side 150 caloreies
Grilled salmon 400 calories
mixed veggies 100 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Start Here Workout #1 w/8's
TF Fire 30
Old 07-21-2014, 09:35 PM   #309  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

I had my egg on toast and coffee with milk, and rode to the gym for weightlifting. Go, me! Now I'm making the kids beef pot pie and have to stick to my water.

Diana- hubby adjusted to the seizure med pretty well but now he is getting a little tired again and has an itchy face. We are wondering if he is developing an allergy. He has another neuro appointment on Wednesday. I hope your angioedema is calming down.

Last edited by CoolMom75; 07-21-2014 at 09:36 PM.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:25 PM   #310  
Le Petit Papillon

I ended up making gummies from gelatin and honey! They were really sour but delicious and nutritious!

I also walked 2 miles with my dogs and did a 2 and a half mile hike this evening in very rough terrain.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:57 AM   #311  

Dakota Trace. Happy birthing day. This is what I wish to mothers, on the birthday of their children. I hope the day was wonderful. Sorry about that teenage angst. You can make it through the rough years. My cousin's wife says she is entering menopause while her daughter is just entering the upheaval of adolecence. Hormones bouncing off walls. i think the kid wants to spend her days and nights whining and texting. While her mom wants to take a large bottle of wine and move into the refrigerator during those hot flashes...

Ian I so admire how you exercise and do physical activity. I know it really can help with the brain chemistry.

PatPat thinking of you. I hope that by some chance kitty has returned.

Novagngel I hope your kid settles in soon.

Kelijpa the cookie sounds very good. I hope you were able to either resist it or fully enjoy eating it, if you could not resist.

I totally admire everyone here. you ALL are doing exercise routines. Way to go !!

Diana, I hope you are beginning to feel better.

Today I was not great at all in the food dept. I had the sample chocolate. I also ate the entire 8 oz package of smoked trout. With the high fat avocado. Of course both the trout and avocado are good fats. So I did not eat empty calories, with the exception of that candy sample.

It just occurred to me that I want to set a goal for myself. No cheating from today until next monday. That is 6 days of staying on course. Yes i will have coaoa powder both in frozen protein drink and as hot chocolate. But other than that I will stay on course. So I am putting it out there, here. Straight and narrow for 6 days.
Next monday i will be having company. That will be the day I will not stay on course. And by then I should have taken off at least 2 of those 3 lbs

protein cocoa frozen thing 140
chocolate candy sample 80
avocado with onion lemon and cucumber 300
smoked trout 320
lemon protein frozen thing 150
chicken sausage 220
salad 80
cocoa 300
total for day 1590 ( far too much for someone who does not exercise)
i hope everyone has a great Tuesday

Last edited by flower123; 07-22-2014 at 04:53 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:01 AM   #312  
patpatpatpatpat

S/C/G: S: 89kg -- C: 78,8kg -- G 49kg

Height: 145 cm

Hello all,

thanks for the kitty wishes. So far no sign of her... putting infos in my neighbors mailboxes today.

flower I think a day like that is okay once in a while, as long as you enjoyed it

petite those gummies sound very interesting (I love sour gummy stuffs). were they different in calories to the store bought stuff?

kelijpa
can't wait to hear what happened to that cookie

novangel wow, good work!

Matisse Nice to meet you and congrats for the love ^^

After being out of bound for 3 days in a row I am back on plan (its not that I gained weight but I spent one day in bed, and the other 2 ate and especially drank way too much for not working out. I hit my full daily allowance and that is not good). I thought a lot about what threw me off so far. Of course my cat is lost and as a single, depressed and at the moment even a bit housebound person she, and my tomcat Loki are my life. So I only thought about her although that wasnt even helping! I didnt plan for myself anymore and that is where it went off. If I dont plan I am totally helpless lol. Well, there also were not any workout routines for sunday and monday on my excel (I normally do some anyways) so I went totally off and last night stuffed me with 3 bars of sesame peanunt candy. these arent bad, they are actually pretty okay for candy, but not three at once. and half a bag of seaweed snack which is very fatty. aaand two beers.
That way I was at 1950 calories pretty fast yesterday, and that is too much.

Today I will plan again and imagine that salad and snacks I want to make for dinner, so I wont end up again in front of the cupboard grabbing the wrong stuff....

BTW our wartm water is broken, so I have to wait with working out (and sweating) until it is fixed (in 3 hours, hopefully). Normally I would work out right around this time. le sigh.
But I look forward to it. It makes me happy, and today I think I deserve a dose of happy. And it makes me more active throughout the day...

Last edited by PatPat; 07-22-2014 at 04:07 AM.
PatPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:26 AM   #313  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

The cookie is still at work, in my desk drawer in it's little wax bag, I'll put it out in the snack area, it will find a good home pretty quickly a big part of why it didn't get eaten yesterday was because I posted that I wasn't going to eat it.

Diana the salad bar is one of the things they got rid of, it looks like they're going to have a daily salad of some sort, I probably won't go back for awhile. I've been bringing my own stuff, that's been working out better for me.

W- 163.9
B- oats, almond milk, pecans
L- spring mix, 5 bean salad, banana peppers, dressing
D- tilapia, roasted veg
S- banana, cherries
E- walk

Today the little dog is going to the Groomer, hope all goes well, I think he's getting a pretty good shave, we talked about a summer cut, hope he behaves...

Best to all : sunny:

Last edited by kelijpa; 07-22-2014 at 05:13 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:01 AM   #314  
Le Petit Papillon

I don't know how many calories but they are made from 3 tablespoons of honey, 3 tablespoons of gelatin, and a fouth cup of either lime or lemon juice.
The gelatin should list "gelatin" as the only ingredient. Real gelatin is good for you. The gummies at the store probably have chemically processed sugars, corn syrup, and dyes. They also taste better.

Mine were gummy but so sour... they tasted a little like sour patch kids. I'm going to try a different recipe next time to see if I can make a sweeter gummy
Old 07-22-2014, 07:59 AM   #315  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Last night I added on:
Slim and Limber from Slim in 6
Headache Helper and Deep Relaxation from Yoga Quick Fixes

Calories for yesterday: 1450 +
Weigh In: 168.8 (TTOM)
Down: 1.6 pounds

I am another one of those people who HATE the 170's. When I was above them I so looked forward to them. I also hated the 160's when I was in the 150's. I guess it all depends on where you are.

Have a great day!