Old 04-30-2005, 02:28 PM   #16  
mom5kidz

momx3 - My Dr. and the dietician has me on some kind of 11 day diet - Mainly protien -I'm supposed to eat 4x's a day, but it's hard for me to do so - Tomorrow is my Veggie and Fruit day, no meat and I'm to eat 3x's not 4 - then after the 11th day I can eat anything I want for 3 days - then it's back to my diet for 11 days.

I like it. It's way easier for me to do, than WW, because I had too many choices with WW, with this diet I have it all written out for me
kclay61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 02:51 PM   #17  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Default May I Join You

I would love to join in, need a home!!

NAME: Andrea
SEX: Female
MARTIAL STATUS: Married (9 years)
HIGHEST WEIGHT: 231
CURRENT WEIGHT:170
GOAL WEIGHT:144 (or lower)
CURRENTCLOTHING SIZE: 12
GOAL CLOTHING SIZE: 8
KIDS: Daniel (7), Dylan (4) and Step-daughter Megan (10)
PETS: 1 dog Roxie, and 5 leapord geckos Shiela, Tom, Witchy, Stubby and Baby
DIET: WW, Its not a Diet its a way of LIFE

When do you all usually Weigh in? My WI is on Wednsday, I hope you all are having great weeks!

P.S. Uncle TOM and Aunt Flo are visiting me this week also, IT SUCKS!!!!!
Alchina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:06 PM   #18  

kclay61 - I know what you mean. It's harder to stray when they are telling you exactly what you can and can't have. GOOD LUCK

Alchina- Of course you are welcome . The more the merrier. I am doing curves and trying to only weigh once a month which I have already cheated on. Yesterday I weighed myself on my scale at home and had lost 3 lbs. That's with aunt flo. However I am not counting that. My next weigh is not until the 20th but I'm sure I will be on mine at home before then . I can't help myself .
momX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:44 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

hi LADIES,
I go to WW and my weigh in is tomorrow, sunday. I'm still extra bloated from TOM but I hope it goes OK. I'm hopeing for a stay the same week, I know I didn't lose.
keep up the good work.
ttyl
Jennie
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:48 PM   #20  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Wink

Must be something in the water..... I too am just finishing up with TOM...yuck!! Add into that, the fact that my dr. thinks (along with me) that I am starting perimenopause!!! and I'm only 44yo!!!! I am so hot, cold, cranky, tired, not sleepy, moody and DIETING all at the same time!!! LOL

* Clipclop, the same thing happened to me at work one day. I worked at a store and a regular customer who hadn't been in for awhile, said..."congratulations"....hmm, for what I said?....the baby!! Like you, I said oh no!!...haha, but on the inside I was dying. Good thing the store wasn't busy and she was alone. I think I went home and put the outfit I was wearing right into the goodwill box.

Hope everyone has a great OP weekend. My weighin's are Monday, so I have to be good. tc
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:51 PM   #21  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Talking

I went back and copied my stats from the previous board.
Nice to meet you all !!!
name: Angel-eyes
sex: all woman !!
marital status: happily married 17 yrs (has it been that long already? *sigh*)
highest weight: 236
current weight: 220
goal weight: 170 'sh
current clothing size: XL tops ; 18/20 bottoms
goal clothing size: 10/12
kids: 2 boys, ages 7 and 11
pets: 1 DOG & 1 CAT
diet: ww's
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 07:55 PM   #22  

welcome angel-eyes. Nice to see you made it .
Old 04-30-2005, 08:09 PM   #23  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Just wanted to say thanks for the welcome everyone!
I'm just finishing up here at work, I get off tonight at 10pm. I have a baby shower to go to tommorow. Normally I would not be excitied about going, but I will be seeing some old friends that haven't seen me since my 60 lbs weight loss.

Jennie, good luck on your WI tommorrow!!

Angel-eyes, good luck on your Monday WI also, and welcome!

MomX3, great job on your 3 lbs weight loss! Weigh-to-go
Old 04-30-2005, 11:08 PM   #24  
former PIC drop out

S/C/G: 310/277/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone!! sorry I didn't drop in yesterday.. it's been real busy.. well today was my cheat day and you know what...??... everything I wanted to eat that was bad didn't taste as good as it use to.. I'm real happy with that.. and even though I said I wouldnt weight myself for a month.. I just couldnt resist stepping on that scale.. and guess what..??... I'm down to 263.. yep.. 8 lbs.. yea!!! go me.. I've been eating low fat low cal. walking everyday and doing aerobics tapes every other day.. after I get in better shape I plan to do some toning with weights... see. if I can come this far.. everyone can.. together we WILL do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipClop
she proceeds to ask how long before the baby arrives.. for some reason she thinks I am pregnant.. which I am not. How embarrassing ... .
oh ClipClop.. I'm sooo sorry.. I know how bad that sucks.. a couple of years ago.. my husband and I went to eat and I ran into the parents of an old friend of mine from high school.. she ran up to me and rubbed my belly and said.. Oh my GOD!!.. when are you due?? and I was like whoa... !! I'm not pregnant.. and to make things even worse, she then proceeded to ask me "are you sure?".. you think at that moment in time I would've put myself on a diet,, but noooooo.. not me.. I got the EXTRA big plate that day.. maybe next time if you see that waitress, you can tell her that her sex change is almost completely un-noticable.. (ha ha ha.. evil wicked laughter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipClop
Deerod, thanks for keeping this group going. I think it will
no my friends.. THANK YOU.. with just me this is nothing.. it takes all of us to make this a great thread..

well my beauty queens, i'm off to visit with some friends.. I will check in with ya'll tomorrow..

hugs
deerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 11:16 PM   #25  

Smile

WOW Deerod 8 pounds. You go girl . You have made my day.
CONGRATS .
Old 05-01-2005, 10:56 AM   #26  
Project Down-Sizing !!

GDay all my PICs !!

Thanks for your support over my restaurant episode. I can usually wing out some good one liners; however, like angel-eyes said as much as you are in shock that someone said that you are dying inside.

Oh well that was definately the final straw, so now the serious watching what I eat starts .... so maybe in some weird way it was good that it happened (although I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone).

Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the past few days and good luck to all of you on your weigh-ins.

DEEROD ~ 8 lbs.. you go girl !! That must feel great and I know you have worked your tail off for it.. you deserve it !

ALCHINA ~ I know that feeling of walking into a room of people that haven't seen you since you lost a lot of weight. All eyes will be on you.. enjoy the feeling ! Congrats on your 60 lbs !!

Well, I guess I should get the day started. I am on holidays this week, so trying to get all my housework done yesterday/today so that I can enjoy the week.

Take care and TTYS.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 11:09 AM   #27  

Smile To my sisters in crime

I've read your posts and believe I've found my forum home. Here are some details about me:

name: Michelle
sex: female
highest weight: 258
current weight (last weigh in): 252
goal weight: 125
current clothing size: 1X
goal: to be healthier by 65
inspiration: I read a book called “The Gift of a Year” where one is to determine the long lost dream and give oneself a year to devote to this dream. Over my adult lifetime, I've averaged putting on 5 pounds a year and never trying seriously to lose it. I am happy with how I look, but I want to have better health. After pondering, I decided to treat myself to the gift of about 1 ˝ years to get in good health by eating correctly and exercising and getting my blood sugar in a healthy range. Now when I concentrate on what I’ve always known I should do, it is not a deprivation, but a gift to myself.

Last edited by 125by65; 05-01-2005 at 12:46 PM.
125by65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 12:23 PM   #28  

Smile

Hi, Thanks for the mesage to the new home deerod! : :
here is my info
Name: Dana
Marital Status: 8 years
Kids: 5 year old son, 1 year old daughter
Pets: 1 cat Zoe, 1 fish
Highest Weight: 237 lbs.
Current Weight: 234 lbs.
Goal Weight: 130 lbs.
Plan: weight watchers flex points
ashavison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 01:53 PM   #29  

Hello all PIC!! I've been doing great on the food. even with all the trash food in the house. One of our stores had triple coupons and I got the kids alot of stuff for the summer. Spent $40 and saved $70/ Then went to another store yesterday to get my food, spent $70 and saved $60! So on budget I've done great. But ME feeling like yuk! My neck hurts and my left arm is tiglling ( I was in accident 6months ago and still have problems, Thank goodness it was not my fault!) But I'm sore!
On the weight I just wish I felt like I has loss some. My DH says he can tell and we can do things like we could before kids!!
This next week is going to be hard one. I have a week. Normally MWF I go to the Y from 8:30-10am but MF I'm watching a friends little boy. And my son is a momma's boy and will not stay in the nursery so my dad watches him but I can not ask him to watch one more. and on Wed my oldest has a field trip so we are going to the Zoo!!!! So it looks like I will be going to the Y at night! Which is when all the little people go . Not sure where I'm going with this post just felt like I needed to vent alittle! Thanks for being here!

Last edited by ~workit~; 05-01-2005 at 01:58 PM. Reason: hit the wrong button!!
~workit~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 02:39 PM   #30  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Hey all!

Here at work again , Just hoping your all having a great weekend
I went to the shower this morning, I had a great time!

Deerod, Weigh-to-go: 8 pounds, thats GREAT!!!

Jennie, How was your WI?

Clipclop, Thanks, it felt great walking in the room!

WELCOME Michelle and Dana

Well, I guess I'll get back to work, I'll catch you PIC later!!