Old 04-30-2011, 08:12 AM   #271  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

DOING THE HAPPY WEEKEND DANCE
I BASICALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO TODAY AND NOTHING TO SAY. SORT OF NOT AWAKE YET I GUESS. TURNED ON THE PC AND MY MIND IS BLANK
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

ANNIE....HOPE THE DATE WAS ANOTHER FUN TIME. HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND TOO. HOW WAS THE SUN?? MINE FELT SOOO GOOD ON MY SKIN
BUT YA SHOULDA WORN THE NIGHTIE AND GIVEN THE NEIGHBORHOOD A CHEAP THRILL! NOTHING LIKE A NIGHTGOWN CLAD WOMAN TO GET ALL THE NEIGHBORS OUT THERE MOWING RIGHT ALONG WITH YA!!

MICHELLE...WE WERE SOAKING UP THE SUNSHINE TOGETHER. OVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! HOPE THE APPT WENT WELL.

ELLEN...THEY GROW UP SO FAST TODAY. THERE WERE WOMEN ON THE TV SAYING ONE OF THEIR SONS HAD A CONDOM IN HIS WALLET....HE WAS 8 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!

LAURA.....HOPE YOUR WEEKEND IS RESTFUL AND YOUR BRAIN CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM THINKING. YOU SHOULD REALLY TAKE THE WEEKEND OFF THE COMPUTER!!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #272  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hi guys,

Happy weekend. Today is supposed to be dry, more rain again tomorrow. Just potentially 3 inches of hard, heavy rain - no tornadoes predicted. With all the spring rains and then the summer humidity, this has to be one heckuva moldy place

I want to focus today on the house. Tomorrow our day will be broken up having to attend the wedding of a co-worker. They decided to cheap out on the reception and cancelled the hall and hor doerves and liquour and replaced it with cake and coffee in the church basement. Music provided by an Ipod that I'm betting the kids will control. I think they would have been better off just having a small reception at home for immediate family if that's the route they wanted to take. Instead we have to stop in the middle of the day, get dressed and go stand around for an hour and a half and then go find us something to eat.

Shoot - my pc is churning away and being very unresponsive. I will have to come back later as this is VERY ANNOYING. New pc should be here soon. Have a good weekend ladies.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:20 AM   #273  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Morning everyone
Slept till 9 a.m. It felt good. But now I have a headache. May be the weather though. As Happy mentioned we're supposed to get 3-5 inches of heavy rain on top of all the soaked ground and swollen rivers. We're under another flash flood watch.

I'm like Mel I really have nothing to say and my mind is totally blank.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:09 PM   #274  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Do not post here anymore. Click http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post3830494 to go to the new thread.

Last edited by Shad; 04-30-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #275  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I'm the first one after Shad this morning. Is every one still sleeping?
We had heavy lightning withi rain over night.

Happy
I came in to check on you. I know your city is being pounded by rain.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote