Old 11-09-2010, 12:07 PM   #241  
One Day at a Time...

S/C/G: 242/Ticker/168

Height: 5'9"

That's a great idea Carri! I will go out and research some pillows for him. He doesn't care what it is bc I do all the shopping lol Hope you're having a great day!
Rtsmme4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Mel, glad to hear things are improving! Like Carri said, it could be something simple causing the neck pain. I remember years ago having a problem from the way I was turning my head to look at the computer at work. Didn't notice it at first til it built up from repetitiveness, then I just had to rearrange the desk. A new pillow could definitely help, too! Hopefully it's just something like that. And as for the eating something bulky and losing weight, I've noticed that in the past, too. Sometimes when you're behaving for so long, things start to get stagnant, and a little something extra actually kickstarts the old metabolism again. Congrats, and a woo hoo!

Carri, come on back to points system! We all know it works, right? So why not give it another go! I feel so much better, just feeling like I'm actually in control now. I thought I could just learn to be sensible, but I guess I can't. If I have to measure and count every day, then that's what I have to do. I plan on making a dent in the next couple weeks, and taking off ONLY ONE DAY for Thanksgiving. Gotta keep telling myself that, only one day, only one day... LOL!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #243  
One Day at a Time...

Thanks Auntie! I was so happy to see 201.4, I just want the 2.4 pounds to come off so I can see 199!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #244  
One Day at a Time...

Well I got up this morning and TOM finally caught up with me Guess my weigh in will be screwy this weekend,and I really wanted to see 200/199! I was 202.8 this morning but I have to guess it's bc TOM hit with such full force. Time to hide the scale again haha Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:22 AM   #245  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Fly-by report -- I've been struggling to get it together the last couple of days. Swear I'm going to nail it today!
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #246  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Mel - Sorry to hear about TOM, it sucks how it screws with our weight so much!!

Arabella - You can do it girl!

Carri - I'm sorry I can't see your last post to do a personal response but hi!!

auntie g - Glad to hear you're feeling in control! I feel very much in control counting calories, I don't think eating healthy would do it for me either - I like healthy foods, but I eat way too much of them too when I'm not watching!

Well 174.6 this morning, so officially overweight! This was my original goal for my kid's birthdays, so a full two months and 3 days early. I am very excited. I wonder where I'll be come January! Hopefully somewhere in the low 160's or high 150's - that just seems surreal to me but it's happening! Anyways hope everybody has a great day!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #247  
It is what it is...

Good morning Girls....I woke up with some sinus issues this morning so head not feeling particularly great but what are ya gonna do?

Mel - yeah TOM has a way of making you miserable in more ways than one huh? But you will be starting on the three months pack and you will only have that bloat every 3 months ! So something to look forward too, haha

Liz - wow, I would love to be in the 170's...you have made all of us proud...look at you go !

Arabella - we all have those times where we struggle, hope you get back on track today.

Auntie G - I know, I am considering going back on the old points system...I cant remember how many I am allowed at this weight but could probably find it in my old info. Did you watch Biggest Loser last night? This season is out of hand...

Have a great day all !!
Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #248  
One Day at a Time...

Arabella- Good luck!!

Liz- Thats amazing! I can't believe how fast you are losing weight,I'm so happy for you!

Carri- I hope that you feel better, I hate sinus problems bc they kick my butt too!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #249  

Halfway through the week, and still OP here! DH is delighted that I've been cooking, too, so that's a bonus. Those frozen veggies in the microwavable bags have done wonders for our veggie consumption!

Mel, you can probably count on a nice drop after the current blip passes- you're gonna hit Onederland very soon!

Arabella, getting out the WW stuff somehow gave me that "click" I'd been waiting for. I hope you found your click today!

Liz, congrats on exiting the realm of obesity! And 2 months ahead of schedule? Wow, you GO, girl!

Carri, OMG, Biggest Loser is seriously ticking me off! Those guys are so rotten! OK, yeah, it's a game, but I think they forgot why they all went there. I wish the producers would just stop letting players pick teams of any sort. Just make it about who's doing the work, not who's playing an evil game. Dang! I'm still mad! Aside from that, hope you're feeling better!

Better get up and get something done before Survivor comes on. Have a good one!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:56 AM   #250  
One Day at a Time...

Thank you Auntie! The steamfresh veggies have made it so easy to add veggies to a dinner and I LOVE them! Who can say no to yummy steamed broccoli!

My poor Logan threw up all over the floor this morning while I was getting him ready for school I think he just coughed to hard and with his bad gag reflex thats all it took. I took his temp and he was fine and asked him how he felt and he said he was ok. So I sent him to school,lets hope the preschool doesn't call me and tell me he was sick. I'm 99% sure he just coughed to hard since I was right next to him when it happened. Let's hope for no call before 11:30 when he gets home!

TOM cramps are kicking my butt so I dont know what will get done today! I had to hide the scale last night bc I was getting on it 4-5 times a day!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:15 AM   #251  

Mel - Probably it would be better for DH to hide it - if you hide it you know where it is!! Sorry to hear about Logvan this morning, hope there's no phone call! I'm always hoping for no phone call on preschool days, lol.

And yes frozen veggies that I steam are definitely my friend - otherwise our veggie consumption would be minimal unfortunately! I love the different combinations of veggies you can get, they're so yummy! I do need to get more adventurous with veggies though. One day.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #252  
One Day at a Time...

About 9:30 I got a phone call from Logan's school saying he threw up. I went up there, picked him up and he just looked terrified. I got him home dressed in comfy night clothes and laid out his fold up couch on the floor. He hasn't thrown up since he has been home (knocks on wood). He fell asleep at 10 and right before he did he was holding his belly and whining in pain. I don't know if this is a stomach bug (I really hope not) or something else.I feel so helpless and all I want to do is make him feel better! So I really hope he gets over this soon,there is no more throwing up and that this doesn't go through the family Prayers and thoughts for us would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #253  

Prayers & healthy vibes coming your way Mel! It's so tough when the kids are sick, you just want them to feel better.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #254  

Mel, hope your little guy is doing better!

Another OP day today- woo hoo! Hope everyone's doing well!
Old 11-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #255  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Well, I figured out one thing that's been making it hard for me to get with it, points-wise. I was thinking I had 24 points and it just seemed like to big an adjustment. Then, this morning I realized that I've got 28, plus whatever exercise points I get. Anyway, I'm going to get myself organized over the weekend and fully commit on Monday. I'll be pretty OP over the weekend anyway.

Liz You're on such a streak of accomplishments!

Mel, hope your family is healthy!

Auntie_g, you got it, baby! Kudos!

Carri, I've got chronic sinus problems too. Seriously, try the neti pot.

K, timing out here -- must fly. Make it a good one!
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote