Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 02:49 PM   #76  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

popping in here while I have some time to do so. now I have to figure out what I am going to make myself for dinner. the boys have these kid cuisine meals that they can have. I have a couple Lean Cuisine paninis that I can make myself one......but I will see if they are any good. they have been in there for a while.

Francie~ Happy Birthday!!!!!

Sue~ Thanks for the nice words of advice. So, the middle child syndrome never goes away, huh?

SusieQ~ Great job on seeing 162! I would love to see that number, but I am taking my sweet time getting there! I didn't get a chance to write down what I ate on Saturday and Sunday, but I did get what I ate down yesterday.

off to grab some yogurt while the kids are asleep
Old 04-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #77  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!! You all are sweet

Mindee~How cool you get to celebrate mothers day and your anniversary all on one day!!

Sue~LoL!! Ya I guess I did. I was spoiled right from the beginning. My poor mother, lol.

Susan~No, I havent tried kickboxing. But the boxing on the Wii is just as fun. When I woke up today, my arms didnt hurt..yay!! LoL!!

Well..my day got off to a good start, then got bad, then it changed to being good again. I woke up all happy because Fonzo left me a post it on my comp that says Happy Birthday, lol. I know its just a post it, but it was sweet. He drew little hearts all over it, lol. But then that one chick sent me a friend's request on myspace. She's all like.."I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, even though you dont care" Ugh..that put a black cloud over my happy day. And not only that, but she changed her defult name to "Happy Birthday To You" okay like wth..we're not friends, so why would she do that? Freakin stalker. But whatever..all my other friends made me feel better, lol.

I did The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt. I did the warm up, level 1, and cool down w/Jillian..and omg. I sweated soooooo much, lol. I feel totally good though. I'll probably feel it tomorrow, lol.

Anyhoo..I'm gonna go play some Wii..bbl!!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #78  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

FRANCIE...I think Susan said it all, lol.

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you missy! Hope you are enjoying your day!

:hat :
Old 04-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #79  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

FRANCIE...hope you are enjoying your special day. I do the tanning bed. Funny...my friend Lourdes had her baby on the day of her baby shower too! Of course they waited until almost the last minute to have it...little Sarah decided she wasn't waiting. Hey, at least you are getting a workout with the Wii...boxing is good for sure. WTG on the eating and exercise!

SASSY...hope you are feeling better today. Darn allergies...I think they got the best of me and reared their ugly head this morning.

SUSAN...Gaby is too cute! I wish you and McD the best whatever you guys do...and how can you resist cheesebread anyway, lol? Or homemade strawberry shortcake, mmmm.

HIYA JULES...good seeing you post, miss you when you're not here. And thanks...I am working hard. The weight isn't coming off but it will eventually. Still going to do the exercise regardless. WTG on walking the porperty. Hoping all is well with you and yours.

SUE...hi and bye, lol!

MINDEE...that's a good walk, a hour around the complex. You guys must live in a huge one. And taking Marissa with the stroller would give you a better workout lifting the stroller.

HIYA KATY!

Busy day...went tanning this morning and had to go to the grocery store. Got in my exercise except for the 30 minutes Denise Austin that I will do after Jeopardy. Went to see Baby Moma...thought it would be funnier but it was good. I like Tina Fey so...anywho, gotta run. Chat tomorrow
Old 04-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #80  
ugggg.....

Happy Birthday Francie!!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #81  
ugggg.....

Cristina--I love tanning...hubby gives me a hard time about it, but I have a redheards complexion and I burn until I get a base tan--the tanning bed is relaxing for me and gives me that, I usually do an unlimited first month and then I am outdoors after that.

Francie--Fonzo is such a sweetie. I love little things like that.....Glad your day got back on track!!

Mindee--I have been doing soup and salad for lunch and a bowl of special K for dinner. I am not seeing any results but I am not starving as much as i thought I would be...I did LC & WW dinners for awhile. I htink I liked one of the panninis....

SuzyQ--the worst you can get out of the deal with McD is a great friend that you can talk to and that cooks awesome!! Not a bad thing...It was cold at work this morning...when I am cold the rest of the staff is FREEZING!!!! It didn't take me long to figure out the ac was blowing and turn it off!!

Sue--can't wait to see pics!! glad to see you posting!!

Katy--hey there wherever you are...

Sassy--hugs to you, been thinking about you and hope you are having a good day!!

Well off to take the dogs for our evening walk!!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:01 PM   #82  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Susan- That Chelsea gal does not go with that Bachelor. What was he thinking??? I like Shayne too and hope she wins. I didn't mind Amanda and was shocked when he sent her packing. A few episodes ago I thought she would be the final one. Guess not! When they were talking afterwards and she said something kind of nasty I just thought "Sorry about your luck bimbo." Too bad of me and I feel guilty now. LOL.

Francie- I hope you had a nice day and with that sweet hubby I am sure you did.

Cristina- Hi to you too. With all the exercising you are doing the weight has to come off one day. Every time I think I am going to get to exercise it rains or turns cold again. Now I have felt under the weather, so here I sit! Not good!

Mindee- Nah, my middle child has outgrown her brattiness, but it took her awhile. She is 39...haha.

Jules- I am for sure going to take a picture of the new pergola. I think I posted a picture of the arbor DH built last year. It has copper tubing accents on the sides. He enlarged the pattern and made the pergola with the same copper accents. So cool.

HI Katy and Sassy.

It was cold here again today, but we just missed dropping to freezing. Thank goodness. I cleaned house and my closet. Seems like I was on the phone all day. First with cable co. asking questions and then again to order cable modem. They are coming Fri. and I am excited. This dial up is so slow. Then DS called from San Diego and talked to me for an hour. I think he was homesick. DD called later from CA also...so I conversed with all 3 of my kids today. DD1 and I "talked" on the computer. Love talking to them all.

I made quiche for dinner so was able to eat light. But I didn't get in any exercise...bummer. I rode the bike yesterday and really planned to today..oh well.

Have a happy hump day ladies!
Old 04-30-2008, 12:22 AM   #83  

checking in before heading to bed......

Francie~ I hope you had a great birthday! This year, it just so happens that the annual Downtown Hoedown falls the weekend of our anniversary. And wouldn't you know it, the group that sings our wedding song is going to be there on our anniversary! (it won't be the original group, since the lead singer left, but hey! it still counts) we were going to see about getting a sitter and then going to dinner and then down there, but as it looks right now, I am not counting on it.

Thanks for reminding me Francie....I have been wanting to do my Biggest Loser workout in the morning and then walking at night. If it happens to be cold or raining, I have thought about doing the Leslie Sansone workout that I did last week. Which reminds me, I really need to get some of her work out dvd's from walmart!

Cristina~ The complex really isn't huge per se, but it isn't the smallest thing either! I think from the back of the complex to the main road that we are off of, it is about 3/4 of a mile, if not a mile. I would have to ask Tommy tomorrow and then I will let you know. I have been thinking about getting a weighted vest to see if that would help me out on the days that I would go walking without taking the stroller.

Jules~ I love your new avatar! I like LC paninis, but not the flat bread melts or whatever they call them. I just know that I need to do something to keep myself on track and to not derail.

Sue~ So, I have until he is 39 before he outgrows it? LOL Man, I have to do some research on what I can do with my time when he gets like that!

Wednesday is going to be a busy one for us! We have a recertification appointment at 2pm, and then Brandon and Marissa have their check ups at the pediatrician's office at 6pm. The receptionist/nurse called Tommy to remind him of the appointment and she told him 5:45pm. He told me that and I told him it was at 6. I said "oh well, we will show up at 5:45, it doesn't matter to me!" The funny part is.....I just talked to her on Monday and she told me that she would see me on Wednesday at 6pm.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #84  
RosieKate

OK - a day late and a dollar short, but

Happy Birthday, Francie! Sounds like overall, you had a good one. Don't let the stalker get you down...sounds like she hasn't left high school yet.

Susan- for heaven's sake, don't dump a guy who cooks! He he..jk of course, you will do what is right for you, you have a good head on your shoulders. I saw miss G at the community center on Sunday. I was taking the NIA class and saw her and M through the window..didn't see you tho'

Mindee - in my family circle, it seems to be the youngest child who is the brattiest...and they don't outgrow it! Let's hope you have better luck, lol! gl onthe recertification appointment...sure it's just a formality, right?

Jules - good to see you posting..and glad you put your foot down. You will feel so much better about yourself and him by standing up for yourself. Love the pix of Nick - he's growing so fast.

Cristina - Baby Mama looks funny, I just read that Amy Poehler is preggers in real life. Life imitating art?

Hi Sue and Sassy! Well, today I am off to the gym, then to the usual running around with the kiddoes. My garden is starting to sprout and I am so excited! I ordered some asparagus crowns and another blueberry bush today. It's a little late to plant them but they won't produce anything this year anyway, so I figure I was ok.

I also RSVP'd for my 25th high school reunion - YIKES... now that's a weight loss motivator for sure

Have a good one, chickies!

Old 04-30-2008, 12:02 PM   #85  

popping in here before I put Logan down for a nap and try to get Brandon to take one before my MIL gets here to go with us to our first of two appointments today!

Katy~ Yup, it is just a formality for this appointment. I have my 10 year high school reunion in 2010, and that has been my motivator since I had Brandon!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:13 PM   #86  
ugggg.....

Mindee--me too, I need to stop letting myself and others sabotage me. After all these years of being a doormat and taking care of everybody else I need to start taking care of me.

Katy--I was just wondering myself if my class of "83" is going to do a 25 year reunion, I didn't go to my 20 year one. It does feel good to stand my ground. I am trying to pick my battles so everything is one but there are a few things I am making a stand on and not going to back down.

Sue-Ry called me last night and we talked for around 2 hours. He's nervous about moving west. He feels guilty about leaving Teri since she is not moving back home and is keeping the apartment (with her raise she will be fine) and he is going to miss me and mom really bad. I told him if he gets too homesick he can always come back. He's excited about the move in every other way and he does have friends already there. I know I am going to really miss him.

well, I gotta get back to work!! Hi to everyone else!!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #87  
kitty Momo

Good Morning Chicks!!

Jules - How many dogs do you have?? I would love a dog, my kitty is almost 15 pounds so he is kind of like a mini dog. lol Best thoughts to Ry. I know it is a huge move, I would be nervous too.

Katy- I was at the pool around 2:30 to pick her up that day, we were doing the transfer there. Sorry to have missed seeing you! Think I will do a swim lesson for Gab at the Wilson pool next go around, outside pool and all!! When is the reunion??? Sounds like fun!!

Sue - I think Amanda called him a douchbag, that is what I get from the ABC board. lol I can't imagine him picking Chelsea if she won't even hold his hand but also from the board she is odds on to win. I love Shayne though, I like her asking if palm tree's grow in London. lol

Mindee- Hey Busy Lady!! Hope you have a good day!!

Cristina - mmmm, forgot about the strawberry shortcake!! What was I thinking?? lol How are you today??

Francie - How was the birthday??

Sassy - Miss you!!

I have to get!! Busy day here w/ the girls and Monday I was late picking Gaby up and she was in the office when I got there. Hissed at me that I was late.....*sigh.
managed to get the apt fogged and kitties treated and now they are inside cats. They hate it and are howling.

Watched American Idol last night. Is Paula drunk or on meds?? She is a space gadet, I swear. What is in her Coke cup??lol I want some. I want Jason to go tonight, he is so boring. Also I am glad Shannon left Dancing , what a whiner.
lmao.....Reality TV Junkie, sorry.

chat later!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-30-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:23 PM   #88  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hi all!!! My birthday was pretty nice, and totally laid back. Fonzo made me dinner..and it was yummy!! We had cheesecake for dessert..and omg, that was just as good, lol. I make really good cheesecake!! We chilled out and watched a movie, then watched our shows. That was basically it. It was nice.

Anyways..I'm so tired today. I need to stop staying up late to read, lol. Anyhoo..I'll be back laters. I gotta go finish my grocery list.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:27 PM   #89  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--We have 2 pitbulls (gasp!!)..actually Cinniamin the big red one would lick you to death. The black one Levi can be a growlhead, but is really a big baby. There are several cats that roam the woods that we feed. The electric meter reader guy told me that we were stupid because we feed them.

Francie--I had cheesecake for my bday too.

Well off for my walk!!
Old 04-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #90  
kitty Momo

Francie - I am glad you had a relaxing birthday! I love cheesecake too.

Jules - I want a little wennie dog, I think they are so cute. McD has one named Ruby and she is the sweetest.

Cristina- Where are you??

Sassy - You too, miss you.

Having a good week so far in calorie counting, not so much on exercising. I think I will go join Jules on a walk!!! And, yes. I get to move the ticker again! Hee haw. I also got another Jennifer Weiner book today, title escapes me but it is the one with several short stories in it. So, I have something to read tonight!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-30-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Closed Thread