Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 12:25 AM   #391  

S/C/G: 168/150

Height: 5'5"

Well, I never could upload in the picture profile, but it did upload in the signature part!

Crazy! But at least you can see me.

Maybe one day the powers that be will send me the directions I have asked for to put the pic in the right place!

Good Nite!
Old 03-06-2014, 07:33 AM   #392  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hi Cindi pretty and good to see you , I don't know what sour cherry balls are but I think other than the crackers your day went well. Maybe up your water if you are feeling hungry after your meals. You are almost at goal have you loss the 14lbs since coming back to 3FC this time around?

My weight stayed the same 165.4 ... I am gonna have to find something that I like to do in the house to get things really moving again
Old 03-06-2014, 09:46 AM   #393  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Okee, I have seriously fallen off the wagon. Now it is time to get back on it.

I made meal plan for today
B - Green tea
L - Salad w/spinch, field greens, avocado, feta, tomato, cuke, grilled chicken and vinaigrette dressing
D - Chicken w/ homemade pesto from last summer, asparagus
S - Apple and hard boiled egg

It makes it easier for me when I have a plan.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:55 AM   #394  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Where is Jacq?

McSurf It is a hit and a miss for me when I upload photos too. How "cool" is FL? We are experiencing a heatwave in MI 16 F

Missy123 Ah, a nice warm vacation! Glad you had fab time! The pounds will come off in a no time.

sunlover12 Congrats on your new low!

Zucena Sometimes cheat weekends are worth it. -- And it is not real weight gain anyways, just water
Old 03-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 175/175/120

Height: 5' 0"

Default My Update

Hey everyone... I didn't want to just leave you hanging.. but I'm leaving this diet until I hear from my cardiologist...

Remember I had said I was having chest pains when I walked, like exercise walk.. well, it's more than that.. I can be just making beds and it happens.. so I finally went in to see my doctor and a week later I have an appointment to have a Angioplasty and stents for my right artery. I'm scared to death and am in a deep depression right now..

I hope everyone here gets the results they want from this diet.. I would have loved to continue, but I'm not sure what kind of restrictions I will have. Good luck everyone.. maybe I'll be pop in and say hi every now and then.. you are all totally awesome and such great help to everyone here.. keep it going!

Love Pamela
Old 03-06-2014, 12:42 PM   #396  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela631 View Post
Hey everyone... I didn't want to just leave you hanging.. but I'm leaving this diet until I hear from my cardiologist...

Remember I had said I was having chest pains when I walked, like exercise walk.. well, it's more than that.. I can be just making beds and it happens.. so I finally went in to see my doctor and a week later I have an appointment to have a Angioplasty and stents for my right artery. I'm scared to death and am in a deep depression right now..

I hope everyone here gets the results they want from this diet.. I would have loved to continue, but I'm not sure what kind of restrictions I will have. Good luck everyone.. maybe I'll be pop in and say hi every now and then.. you are all totally awesome and such great help to everyone here.. keep it going!

Love Pamela
Hugs and positive thoughts to you!!!! Hang in there, honey. Do keep us updated.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #397  
~Rennie

Pamela praying for strength and healing Please keep in touch

well I am up 1.4 to 166.8 ... I ate fries with ketchup and cake batter and a few chips yesterday so I expected it. I still haven't added all of it to MFP yet. I am having more cheats than I'd like but hopefully I can kick myself back into gear Today I am trying the military 3 day diet. I saw it on MFP and figured why not. I've tried every other thing I've seen that I can afford. It has some weird combinations which a lot of people complained about but again that's what makes us all different. It's only 3 days and what didn't work for some may work for others. I had my first slice of bread in about 10 weeks and surprisingly I didn't want another slice. I ate a slice of toast 1/2 cup grapefruit and 2 tbsp of pb and a cup of tea and I am fine. Lunch is supposed to be 1/2 cup tuna, slice of toast, tea. Dinner 3 ozs of ham, 1 cup green beans1/2 banana, 1 apple, 1 cup vanilla ice cream.
I'll let you know how I do ... that's if I don't end up eating extras I should do fine in the a.m.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:25 AM   #398  

Sum
Pamela~ I will be praying for you as you go through the necessary procedures to correct your problems! Thank God it was found!
Rennie~ You are so kind! You are going to meet your goal!
Steph~ Your story is very encouraging to me.
sunlover~ Hope it's warming up for you...
Zucena~ You are an encourager, too!
And Missy123~ Don't believe I have met you, but glad to be getting to know you.

Well, Ladies we are going to be busy here at the retreat with 60 young people coming tomorrow. Then they leave Weds AM and we get another group of 40 that evening!

Got to go to Sam's and get candy and chips for the retreat store. We already have our ice cream and smoothie mix. With the weather getting warmer, the kids will keep us hopping. I just love it, though because some of them will come in and ask hubby or me about our testimony. Especially about how GOD brought us to FL and how we bought the retreat. That was 21 years ago! WOW! Then we get to hear their stories of how they met Jesus. Their stories are amazing!

Didn't do too bad in the eating department:
B~ omelet w/ kale, tomatoes, red and green peppers and red onions
L~ leftover pot roast
S~ chips
D~ chili
S~ sunflower seeds

Have a good day...it's 12:20 AM here. As some of you know, I am a late night owl!

Last edited by McSurf; 03-08-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:10 PM   #399  
Steph

S/C/G: HW 221/ CW 176/GW 155

Height: 5'6"

Hi all! I finally passed my final with flying colors! Yeah!!!

However now I am suffering from a terrible cold. Got too run down from long workdays and stressing and studying at night. Yesterday was the worst - I looked like a walking dead zombie with a raw red Charlie Chaplin mustache from wiping a constantly runny rose for 2 days- YUK! -sorry ladies, TMI! Anyway, feeling a bit better today, but not much, so going to take it easy this weekend to heal. Definitely need some major R&R, so I'm in a deep wonderful bath of epson salts and minerals as I've been reading your posts on my iphone and typing my update. Hoping to sweat out this bug!

Haven't weighed myself in the last few days but I can't imagine it would be that bad as I've been existing on mainly soup, although I did have some leftover clam chowder and a slice of chocolate cake with ice cream for my Mom's birthday.

So sorry to hear about your medical problems Pamela. Hope you are well again soon. Please do keep us posted, and feel free to hang out with us anytime, even if you aren't ready to diet yet. We're here for you Chickie! Get better soon!!!

Last edited by sunlover12; 03-08-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #400  
Steph

Oh joy! My new Fitbit Flex was just delivered!

I got a cheaper one on eBay. It's blue but I have an extra black band from my first one. (The small band which used to be too tight, but now isn't!) I can't wait to start wearing it again. I really do think it helps keep me more active. I always feel like I need to get in at least those 10,000 steps.

I was seriously considering the fitbit Force, since it also is a watch and counts steps, and we have a lot of steps in our house! But they were so expensive, not waterproof, and backordered, so I kept waiting trying to decide, and now they've been recalled due to skin irritations, so decided to just stick with the flex which I do know works for me. Just need to keep it away from Jaws!!!

Oh Rennie, will post my picture after my Charlie Chaplin mustache is gone. Great to see you Cindy! Have fun with all the kids!
Old 03-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #401  
Steph

Oh my goodness, I just heard that song "Sugar, Sugar" by the Archies. I remember getting that song as a 45 that you cut off the back of a cereal box and played on your record player! Lol! Too funny! We've come a long way!
Old 03-08-2014, 01:51 PM   #402  
~Rennie

Thanks Cindi I believe that all testimonies are blessings to be heard. You just never know a persons story ... Enjoy the children

Great job Steph on the final glad you are done with it and passed Sorry about your cold hope you feel better soon Happy Birthday to MOM Another reason to celebrate your new fitbit, glad you got it I have a picture to post I just need to get it rotated for 3FC it comes out right on the computer but on the site it's sideways I'll figure it out

I am back to my weigh on 3/1 of 165.6
Old 03-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #403  

We are all ready and waiting for the group to get here.

It has bee a beautiful day with warmer weather expected all week!

I finally got on the scales, and surprise! I was still 154 lbs!

Being that it is Saturday, I had a bit-of-a-cheat day~

B~ Hubby and I went our for our breakfast date and I had eggs, bacon & wheat toast with jelly. (I am a tea drinker or water so I don't post the drink)
L~ Homemade chili dog
S~ candy bar (Reeses, yum)
D~ Homemade pizza w/ kale/red onion, red pepper, slice of deli ham, all cut up on a small amount of tomato sauce topped with low fat mozzarella cheese.
S~ will be either air pop corn or sunflower seeds (love those little guys!)

Love to ALL
Old 03-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #404  
~Rennie

LOL Steph, that is way back LOL on the 45's and the cereal box. Cereal and cracker jacks gave you something to look forward to

Cindi Good job on the scale not being up

I didn't have a slow/low or any kind of good carb day yesterday ... I'll tell you when I mess up, I mess up. I need to tell myself and be stern NO CARBS. I am like a kids when it comes to them. Fasting today ...
Old 03-10-2014, 08:51 AM   #405  
Steph

I had a really bad carb day yesterday! Big time cheat day! Started out with a homemade egg sausage mcmuffin for brunch, some kashi chips and French onion yogurt dip for snack, and then by request made lasagna for dinner. Was going to make a very low carb lasagna with all zucchini "noodles", but hubby complained wanting real noodles so I did noodles on top and bottom layers with a zucchini noodle layer in the middle. Enjoyed it thoroughly with red wine! Then my darling daughter bought tiramisu for dessert so I had a small piece of that! Oh my!!! I have to be good today and tomorrow since WW weigh-in day is only 3 days away! :0

Last edited by sunlover12; 03-10-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Closed Thread