S/C/G: 168/150

Height: 5'5"

Greetings!

Another crazy day for me!

B~ Banana and yogurt
L~ Lunch meat sandwich
D~chicken, mashed potatoes, slaw

Hoping you are thawing out up north.

Spring break has begun for us! We have a small group from MA. Saturday we will have 60 from TX. It's about to get busier!

Night!
Old 03-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #377  
Steph

S/C/G: HW 221/ CW 176/GW 155

Height: 5'6"

Back down to 178. I can't even imagine being in the 140s Sum! Just looking forward to being in the 160s, which I will be by Rennie's b-day!

I think I originally set my goal weight for 135 but my sister convinced me that was too thin for my build/height/age and it would make my face look too old and haggard. When I reach my current goal weight of 155, I'll have to see how that looks and feels. I have pretty good genes and still get carded at age 52, but at this weight I still fill out some of those would-be wrinkles! And as my daughter pointed out, that's usually only at Walmart and they are supposed to card you if you appear under 40, but still a win and makes my day!

I adjusted my stats to reflect my highest weight to remind myself of how far I've come, since my progress has been slower lately. I have still had a loss every week with no overall weekly gains, but is only a lb or 2 now with WW/Slow Carb vs 4-6 lbs/week when doing IP.

Have a great day Peeps!

Last edited by sunlover12; 03-04-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #378  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 185/167.2/122

Height: 5'3"

I had insane day at the FCA yesterday, and I did not have time to eat my lunch. I was even holding my pee in until it hurt . So I had some decaf coffee with cream for bfast, nothing for lunch and big juicy steak and some asparagus for dinner. I was bad though; I stole 3 french fries And I had another no-no item; an apple and peanut butter as a snack later on at night.

Scale inched down; 139.2 this morning. I am wanting to get back to my ticker weight, soon.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #379  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/197.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Cindi good to see you I can't wait for warm weather it is 21 degrees right now

Steph, I have often wondered if I would be carded if I bought wine. That would my day also but I don't think that I would unless it was a mandatory thing like at WAWA, Shoppers or Walmart. I'd be flattered. But when I look in the mirror I see older woman. I don't like the aged look at all. Bummer that your loss is less doing it this way but you're saving money right that's a plus and slow and steady win they always say

Sum ouch on the pee part (I can't do that any longer) when I have to go I must go now, sucks. I think you did great as usual and you still had a loss, way to go my friend

I messed up eating Honey Nut Cheerios last night ... dry cereal is my issue. I am up 1.6 to 166.4 ... hoping to today and stay OP

B ~ salmon cake, bacon
L ~ meatless chili with shredded fiesta cheese
D ~ protein shake

green tea and water

let's hope I can stick to plan

Jacquiiiiiiii where are you?
Old 03-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #380  
~Rennie

Default My Birthday Challenge

... to be 10lbs lighter
... which would be 156.2 I think it is doable.
... 10lbs in 7 weeks ... a little over 1.4lbs a week

CW: 166.2

03/03 ~ 164.8 (-1.4)
03/10 ~
03/17 ~
03/24 ~
03/31 ~
04/07 ~
04/14 ~

HAD A GOOD DAY WEIGH IN YESTERDAY AND TODAY BLEW IT

Last edited by love2b150; 03-05-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #381  
Steph

Did okay today, but not excellent. Had some ground chicken meatballs for breakfast, (I know, weird), with a pineapple spear. (Pineapple makes me think of summer and tropical islands, so I'm trying to fake myself happy! Although it is darn near balmy today at 35 degrees!!!) Had peanuts and coffee for lunch, (no time), and had leftover, diluted clam chowder for dinner.

Rennie, you need some confidence Girlfriend! I have vericose veins, but I don't care, I still wear shorts... and still wear a bathing suit even though I have a big crater in the center of my chest that looks like I was either shot in the chest by a bazooka - or was a really bad fencer!!! Hole and scar courtesy of a port-a-cath for chemotherapy. Everyone else I know has it on one side or the other, but no, California Girl here who loves to swim and be in the water as much as possible has a HUGE scar smack dab in the middle of my chest!!! Kinda really wrong, but having had cancer puts things into perspective, and you don't sweat the small stuff! The saying "just happy to be alive!" is really true.

Rennie, I guarantee, you are your worst critic. I bet if you put on a bathing suit, you would "WOW" hubby with your curves again. Maybe for your birthday. Or maybe for is HIS birthday!!!

Have to study now.

Later Peeps!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:07 PM   #382  
Steph

Okay, for an added incentive, I have decided that I am going to post a current picture of myself on Rennie's birthday. I am not at all photogenic, so that should scare me straight for the next 7 weeks!!!

(Don't worry, no bathing suit!).

(And definitely no birthday suit!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by sunlover12; 03-04-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:46 PM   #383  
~Rennie

Steph First let me say I'm happy to have a Survivor on my team, strong woman that you are. Now ... you have turned into the Momma Hen thanks for the kick. I am my worse critic and I believe that if no one is gonna tell me I have to tell myself I am happy to be where I am and to have come as far as I have. But I have a ton of things that I just don't like to see when I look in the mirror. The good thing is my husband has known me so long I don't think it matters to him what I look like. We have known each other since middle school so he has seen me at my smallest in all my youthful beauty and he has seen me at my largest and all my glory. I have an idea let's post a picture now and we'll post another on my birthday I'm not photogenic either but I can post a picture
Old 03-05-2014, 12:04 AM   #384  

S/C/G: 165/133/125

Height: 5'5

Sorry I haven't been around, I was busy hanging out with friends all weekend and Monday. I GREATLY enjoyed my cheat day although it kind of turned into cheat weekend since my friends and I kept going out to nice places to eat. Thankfully, Monday I was back to 148.6 which was okay with me considering. Monday I had a pretty good day where I ate a bit much but it was all slow carb approved foods. Today I was at the same weight but had some cravings for pancakes (damnit IHOP free pancake day!) so I had that for breakfast. I did get in a short HIIT running workout so that helped at least and for lunch I had a salad. Hoping to get back to being stricter with my diet and continuing to get in some exercise.

Rennie, no it wasn't my birthday, it was a friend of a friend of mines. I am getting close to my half-birthday though...I don't eat cheese on the diet but I think it's fine in small amounts, it's just the lactose in it slows weight loss a bit. But if not eating it causes you to feel deprived and eat too much later, then it's better to just eat it. And congrats on being down (well before today but I'm sure that's just water) I hope you make it to 156 by your birthday!

Sum Welcome to the thread! Congrats on the pound down. I also hate being above 140 and hope to join you in the 130s by the end of the month! I think low fat or full fat is fine, the least processed is preferable though. Maybe bring a handful of nuts to your volunteer job?

Steph Glad you're back down! Good luck on studying and I'm glad it's warmer now where you are. I think goal weights are always flexible past near the BMI point so I'm sure you'll figure out what's right for you when you get there I look forward to seeing your photo!
Old 03-05-2014, 12:51 AM   #385  
~Rennie

Thanks Zucena me too on the 156 , glad you had a good time I made pancakes for me after my son made some heavenly French toast. I have some sugar free pancake mix and low glycemic syrup. They weren't bad and I only like really thin pancakes and even with that I never finish them. I ate them a little after lunch then we went to the gym
Old 03-05-2014, 09:55 AM   #386  
Steph

Down to 176.8! Lowest I've been in over a decade! Woo-HOO!!! Today is WW weigh-in day. I don't really have time to stay for the meeting, but will swing by for the weigh-in. I can't wait to get to the 160s! And then the 150s! Thanks for telling us about your birthday present to yourself, Rennie. Just the kick in the butt I needed!

Yes, I'll post a picture now, or at least this weekend. Have to get past my final on Friday.

Glad you're back Zucena and you enjoyed your friends visit and cheat days.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-05-2014, 10:33 AM   #387  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 185/167.2/122

Height: 5'3"

I totally fell of the wagon yesterday. I ate, ate and ate some more. I even ate an entire brick of cheese (). And two apples with LOTS of peanut butter. And more cheese and, and, and..... too much to tally for. I guess it was my cheat day My metabolism got a good kick.

It is a new, and better day today!

I wish I had this healthy relationship with food. I guess I would not be here if I did.

So today, I am meeting a very dear and very preggo friend for lunch. I will have a salad. I still feel full from yesterday though... I was thinking about having salad for lunch and skipping dinner. I feel like I could go three days without food after yesterday's feast

Still no exercise, my ear hurts too much. I finally made an appointment with my Dr. I hope she will make it better.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #388  
Slow Carb Newbie

S/C/G: Starting at 155 / ticker / 130

Height: 5' 6"

Hi all! I'm back from my Caribbean vacation, and boy was it worth it! It was an all-inclusive so of course I gained a few pounds. No worries. Back on the wagon now.

I've decided to do Weight Watchers, as my 19 yr old daughter is doing to do it with me and I think that program will be the best suited for her. We can support each other if we do the same thing.

Everyone is doing a great job on here! Wishing you all the best of luck and looking forward to your "Goal" stories.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:22 PM   #389  
~Rennie

Steph, did you have the adellis <-- spelling chicken meatballs? My son loves all of the flavors I like only a couple. I'm re-reading your post as you can tell LOL on the 35 degrees feeling balmy. I know the feeling. When the temps get in the 30's here I get happy also . Congratulations on you low I have a photo I'm gonna try to post also.

Sum I hope the doctor can do something to give you some relief. You had a day like I have had more often than I would like with eating off plan. In my mind today I wanted a salad but at the same time I thought I really don't want that. confusion with food I hope you had a better day today ... I think I did, gotta add it all up

Missy welcome back Looking forward to hearing your goal story also

Down 1lb to 165.4 not sure how with all of the carbs I had yesterday but OK hope tomorrow is better. I'd like to be 163 by the 10th (wishful thinking )
Old 03-06-2014, 12:32 AM   #390  

S/C/G: 168/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi, Ladies!

We are having cooler weather here in FL and it's going to start raining soon. But the weather will improve and warm up by the weekend!

Eating is not going as well...schedule is all messed up. Probably have gained, because I haven't been able to get Zumba in or to work out.

Unfortunately, paperwork and reports are keeping me at the desk and computer, The only things getting exercise are my fingers and brain!!!

B~ protein shake
L~ bologna, cheese and crackers
S~ sour cherry balls (6)
D~ ham, sweet potato, broccoli

I finally got on a healthier meal for dinner!

Two small ribs for night snack.

But I am still hungry....ugh!

Hope you are all doing well!
Closed Thread