Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 08:24 AM   #151  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

I just went to the Medifast site to edit my VIP order to get the beef stew and interchangable bars. I didn't see the new bars offered Do I have to wait til 11/1 to order thm? My order is supposed to ship on 11/2 so I will be locked out of changing it a couple of days before that!

I want some new bars ::throwing a hissy fit::

Dan- I.m pretty sure V-8 would count as a veggie but not sure of serving size. You are the first one I have seen say that they like the Chili! You seem easy to please in the food department. I like that in a man!!
Old 10-18-2008, 08:48 AM   #152  
I Can Do This

S/C/G: 209/186/160

Height: 5'4"

Djay, Hello again, My son Dillon is in 11th grade, hard to believe, time goes so quick.
I like what you said about changing up a few menu items, this way it is like you have new variety. When I make the beef stew, I make it and eat it, I don't let it set. For me it's good as is, right from the microwave.

Dan, I do like the idea of the V-8. That would be a good change once in awhile. I haven't had that in so long I will have to check out the label next time in the grocery store.

Chat with you all later.

Last edited by TwoBThinAgain; 10-18-2008 at 08:48 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #153  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Djay, thanks for the suggestion about making L&G last meal of the day. Im wondering how to bump up dinner to 6 or 6:30. We started eating dinner at 5 becuase the boys went to bed so early and I didnt want them to go to bed right after eating, now they go to bed at 9:00pm (School doesnt start until 9:20am so they dont need to be up until 8am) So, I think If I make dinner my last meal of the day and eat dinner later... oh, the wheels are turning.
Susan, good luck to your young man, Dillon. I shudder to think at just how fast time goes. Also, I dont think I would have graduated from high school if I had to go through all the extra tests and admissions and competion. (I was a punk in high school, mohawk and everything, maybe more of an artistic social misfit) We have the WASL here in WA state (Washington assesment of student learning) You HAVE to pass all areas of the tests to pass and graduate. Math is the biggest stumbling blocks for most schools, students and parents. Its a huge controversy here. I cant wait!
Well, time to get moving... I've been up wasting time for over 2 hours now, what! Where'd my morning go?
Oh, Djay, have you thought of posting a new avatar? You've lost so much weight!
Ok, also, cut back on the water yesterday and this morning and, well, yep, my throat is not dry today... hmmmmm. Im not sure what to do with this. I really want to drink that water. I guess I need to do some more research.
Lots of fun planned for today! I LOVE having 2 little boys, so much fun! Looking in to skating tomorrow too!
Ramble, ramble....
Be so very good today! Love you all! Missy
Old 10-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #154  
DanLovesMedifast

S/C/G: 358/265.8/159

Height: 6

Hey Group, Here is a photo of the new bars due out SOMETIME IN November. I sure hope it's November 1st!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newbars.JPG (31.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 10-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #155  
DanLovesMedifast

I think a half cup of v-8 would be a serving but will have to check carbs etc. too. Certainly no rush. If not acceptable, something to look forward to in maintenance!

Hi djay, 2bthin and Missy!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:06 AM   #156  
Blue Blood

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Dan- Where did you get that photo of the bars? I couldn't find them on the Medifast site...really bummed about it! I'm going to contact them on Monday and ask about them since I would like to get them in my next order! Those would be great to take with me when I am traveling!
I hate that they don't have anyone available to call on the weekend. I know patience is a virtue...Just not one I have mastered yet Hey, if I was perfect...Where would I go from there?

DJ
Old 10-19-2008, 08:42 AM   #157  
DanLovesMedifast

Hi DJ, There was a thread started by babyg on the Medifast site and someone on the thread took a photo of the "flyer" they received in their recent order, so wanted to I wanted to share. Many have called and all they have said is they are due out in November. They wouldn't tell the caller any more than that. I just don't think they know for sure. I am sure they want to launch them on the first but want to make sure they have the supplies ready as they will be inundated with orders. So know they are coming soon.

I can't wait either. I ordered my regular order and will be ordering again the DAY they come out. lol.

Have a super Sunday!

Dan
Old 10-20-2008, 12:43 AM   #158  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Default Go Wildcats!!!

Dan from Lexington Hello! We are neighbors! I live 35 minutes from Man O' War exit. My daughter graduated from U.K. this year. I am all over Lexington pretty oftened. We have a construction company and I do most of the running for material and I go out and bid jobs (office work). Congrats on your weight loss. It feels so much better to be living a healthier lifesyle. I will be at Rupp Saturday night to see SugarLand and Kelly Pickler. I am really excited ! It has been a while since I've been to a concert!!!Have a good week
Old 10-20-2008, 06:55 AM   #159  
Blue Blood

Dumplin? Are you doing Medifast? I thought I was the only Blue Teamer doing MF. I wondered how you were able to drop so much weight so fast! Nice to have some company!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:06 AM   #160  
DanLovesMedifast

Hey Dumplin! So nice to have a fellow Medifaster So close by! Congrats on your amazing success! Wow!

I used to be in construction, C.O.O. of a Construction Company, but when Beazer Homes pulled out of Lexington, it killed us!

So great to meet you. Have fun at the Concert! IT feels so good to lose weight!

What is your real name?

Hope to see you on the boards!

Do you ever post on mymedifast? I am dej353 on there.

Go Big Blue!!!!!

djay, What is blue team?

Is that on this site? Are there teams we can join? New to 3fchicks as you know.

Go Big Blue and Wild Cats is the University of Kentucky colors and also known as the cats, at least when I refer to them.

Thanks,

Have a Great on plan day Everyone!

Dan
Old 10-20-2008, 09:18 AM   #161  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Oh man, just checking in for a quick post...
found out this weekend that Im not an emotional eater. Good news.
Bad news, DH is out of the house. I told him to leave. We just had our 7th anniversary, kinda sucks. This is not the first time. I just dont have any hope left for our marriage. I hate to bring it up here, Im just really, well, I dont even know what I am right now. Im kinda walking around like a half-zombie. All the things Im thinking about right now are laying heavy on me.
Really though, I have no problem with the diet, huh?
Just keep me in your thoughts, if you could. My biggest concern is my little boys. If theres anyway this is gonna work and we stay together, its gonna take a TON of work. Im not sure that I want to put in the effort anymore.
Sorry. But thanks for the place to come to.
BTW, Djay, you are a GODESS! I love the new avatar, absolutly stunning.
Be awesome all, Missy
Old 10-20-2008, 09:35 AM   #162  
Blue Blood

Missy- I'm sorry you are having to go through this. Just remember that you don't have to make any final decisions right now. Give yourself time to get a little further away from the anger. You will be OK no mattter what you decide. Sending good vibes your way! Good job staying OP. And thanks for the compliment.

Dan- Blue team is one of the teams from The Biggest Looser Challenge here at 3FC. This challange is closed but there will be another on after the New Year. There are a lot of other challanges you can check out at Chicks up for a Challange.

DJ
Old 10-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #163  
DanLovesMedifast

Missy, actually, I think this is a great place to bring it up, life is a struggle and when relationships, or hardships happen that can certainly affect our eating etc. So it sounds like you are just taking care of yourself. Best of Luck to you with this situation and congratulations on taking care of yourself!

Thanks DJ, ok, I do a challenge on the medifast boards, wasn't sure what it was!

have a great day gang!

Dan
Old 10-20-2008, 03:28 PM   #164  
I Can Do This

Missy,
Many hugs go out to you
Whatever happens take good care of yourself so you can continue on giving those 2 beautifull boys all the love & support they will need. If you need to bring your personal matters up here, DO IT! Take support wherever you can get it. Lots of hugs & good wishes.
Susan
Old 10-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #165  
I Can Do This

Djay, Arent you a pretty little lady. So nice to finaly see you and put a visual to the lady who is like the group leader around here. Thanks for all your support.
Closed Thread