Old 12-02-2005, 11:22 AM   #46  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Star - lol on the you know! Vavavoom!

Shennie - You are doing so great! Im jealous!
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #47  
Missing Ohio

Default Work

[QUOTE=Chklithunder]Bre - what type of work do you do? I figure since we are all in the same town I could keep my eyes open as well. I know how the job market is here[QUOTE]

Thanks Carmen - what do I do. Oh me, oh my. You know how when you are in your job you swear that you don't ever want to do this in another life and that's why you went to night school to get your degree so you wouldn't have to. Well, a girl will do what a girl has to do. In my past work life, I was an Executive Assistant, Office Manager, a HR Rep, Sales/Marketing Assistant. I have a 4-year degree(Business Mgmt.) and all kinds of computer training(webpage, html, visual basics, etc.). Your eye will be very much appreciated. BIG{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you. Girl, most of good bosses have all moved out of town. It wasn't happening here for them either. I may have to make a run for the border myself. No time soon though.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:25 AM   #48  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

chklit - THAT IS AWESOME!

so whats your plan for the day eating wise?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:37 AM   #49  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Beanie - well, I didn't get my blueberries. I had a whole banana for breakfast today, and so far I am 36 oz down on the water. For lunch I am going to have a salad from the salad bar, and maybe some oatmeal for a snack. Dinner I have not yet figured out (but I do have some catfish that I can bake and some more broccoli - love the stuff. I get my ICBINB spray back today!!!). And then the lites. Wow, so much food!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:43 AM   #50  
Missing Ohio

Default Bl

Pete is on The View at this moment. He is fine and his wife lost 70 lbs. after the man was voted off the show. I never watched one program but won't miss it in the future. He is motivating at this moment and he's so FINE.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:43 AM   #51  
Missing Ohio

Oh yeah, WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES OF THE WEEK. HANG IN THERE
Old 12-02-2005, 11:49 AM   #52  

Carmen - I want to join the party Beanie is throwing for you You ROCK. Now you got me thinking I'll do TO next week, maybe starting Tuesday......
Let me add Carmen, you sound so POP your making almost anxious for Monday to get here

Bre - YES-YES-YES Pete is the man Very happy to add that he is from Michigan. Might be worth a short road trip to go stalk him
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:51 AM   #53  
Missing Ohio

Did I Say That Pete Was Finnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 12-02-2005, 11:53 AM   #54  
Missing Ohio

Star get the details of where the man hangs out (exercise, grocery, church, etc.) I'm on the road now. I can't believe me. He's so personable too. The man is FINNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE
Old 12-02-2005, 11:56 AM   #55  

BRE - Okay I'm on it....As long as we can share the CRUSH..................
What should we do about the skinny wife?
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:00 PM   #56  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Beanie - best of luck at WI today .

Star - Thanks lady! Everytime I go through TO I vow never to do it again...

Bre - Pete IS quite the looker, but be careful becuz his wife looks like she could cut somebody. But then with a guy like him, such an inspiration, I'd be ready to go Kill Bill on anyone that looked at him twice too.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:02 PM   #57  

You guys - LOL - (about Pete)

Bre - have you checked out temporary work? Just asking - I know that it sometimes opens up possibilities.

Went to WI - was exactly the same. Here's hoping for some downward movement for Mondays WI.

Sy - I didn't ask him the name of the park - but if it's been there for over 100 years, it's probably the same one! How cool is that?

Carmen - you are such a TO angel. Beanie - I just KNOW you'll have a good WI today.

Shennie - you're doing great - maybe I need to throw a cheat into the mix?? Although I'm already planning at least two meals out next week.

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:14 PM   #58  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Here's some good vibes for weighin for you on Monday!
Old 12-02-2005, 12:15 PM   #59  

Height: 5' 4"

Bre, I agree with Julie about looking into temp work. I never considered it until I got really desperate. It worked out for me GREAT! I was hired full-time permanent within 6 weeks of starting temp. Yes, they will buy out temp contracts--THANK GOODNESS! I have know some others to get really good jobs the same way. It is a gamble, but sometimes it works out great.
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:21 PM   #60  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Metal- I was wondering did you ever post some of your food journals on the board?! You are such an inspiration to me for staying OP I would love to look at some of your menus!!