Old 12-02-2005, 03:13 PM   #76  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Shennie- OMG Im afraid of you, girl!!! Do you all think a big cheat is the key? Its a theory I am afraid to test but am so ridiculously tempted!!! After TO this week, I am only down a little over a pound this week. I guess Im looking for the magic pill to make 7lbs disappear
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 03:16 PM   #77  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Sigh...waiting on the green light to go home early. Tick tock...

Okay - has anyone ever felt full and bloated after doing TO? I started having my normal food again today and strangely I am doubting that I will be able to get it all in? This has NEVER happened before.

Shennie - For the catfish, I just sprinkled Mrs. Dash and some pepper and fresh lemon juice on the fish and baked it at 325 for about 30 mins (had to make sure it was done - don't like it squishy). It came out pretty good. Now that I get my starches back, I am thinking of coating it w/melba toast tonight.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 03:17 PM   #78  

Karen - My DH bought me Heavenly from Victoria Secret last weekend. So I wore it to work this week, when I came home he tried to smell it and he said I smell like a mix of Heavenly and Machine oil.......(I work in a mold injection machine shop).....men are so great....lol Since I have no sense of smell, I'm thinking "geez I hope that smells okay"

I just called my COD , talked to my fav counselor. She didn't know I had surgery. Anyhow they extended my time for two months, due to my tests/surgery, etc. That puts me at April 16th, 2006. I also bought more bars and Take Off juice or whatever it's called these days......I'm getting downright geeked about starting back.. I think at first my menu will be very basic and ofcourse POP (yes, that's right I'm turning a new leaf more ) I am gonna go back to status, dang I'm gonna have to really hunt for that halo....
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 03:32 PM   #79  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Julie- No, I am on Red w/ no lites. My little sister is on purple with no lites, and she is 30 lbs heavier than me. I want to go down a plan, but my center won't let me.

On Matt, he was great, and the sober part was too. Did you guys see him at the bar with his friends while he was drinking water, and they were downing Techilla (sp?) shots? They were not very nice or supportive. I think that he will have to find some new friends, cause those guys did not seem to care whether or not he stayed thin or sober.

On Suzy, if you were her friend or family member, and you were going out to dinner with her, wouldn't you try really hard to make sure that the restaurant that you chose actually served food that she could eat. Hello, I would have wanted her to win! I went to a cafe for lunch with my grandma a few weeks ago. The menu was very limited, and very little of it was op. I had a very nasty lunch, since I was trying not to cheat, including red wine vinegar on my salad because all they had were mayo based dressings. She was furious that they did not have more healthy food on the menu, and told them so, too. Gooooo Grandma!

Deets- Sometimes after being really good on plan for a while, a cheat will give me a loss. I think that the key is not doing it very often, like every few weeks or so.

Mary- I loved Dr. Jeff, too. I cried my face off when he got voted off.

Made an OP version of Outbacks Alice Springs Chicken for lunch with onions and mushrooms sauteed in butter spray served over a grilled chiken breast with one ounce of LF cheese melted over it. I ate with honey mustard just like they serve it. Soooo good!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 04:48 PM   #80  

Julie~ I know it wouldn’t be the same, but you can have stuffed shells as a carb craver and I asked about adding mushrooms to mine and was told that was fine. So it is close.

Carmen~ I will try that for dinner tomorrow, thanks

Deets~ you are so close. Don’t worry about the semi-stall, you will be done before you know it.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 04:52 PM   #81  
Missing Ohio

Default Work/Job

I would like to send BIG {{{{UGS}}}} and squeezes for all of the job info you chickies offered. I am signed up with two temp agencies who call at least once a day. My best jobs with large corporations have been starting as a temp. Alot of stuff I have to refuse because it's too much/too far to drive. More than twenty miles on the freeway from home is enough for me these days. Especially this time of the year. You can leave work at 3p.m. and get home at 8p.m. I'm tired of that. Used to work for VA Hospital, so have to send off to St. Louis for personnel form to attach everytime I apply for job with the government. I'm working it though.

Wrigley I will look into Ever Staff

Carmen glad to hear that Heinen's has the Knudsen's juice. That is about the only place that I didn't check. Marshall's Healthfood on Warrensville is ordering it for me. It should be in next week.

Oh, I'm down 2 lbs. from yesterday's WI/home scale. I will sign off now and go do TurboJam.

Have a good night

Oh, oh let's find a fat farm. See how much it cost and go. I would like to see what I could accomplish at one. Probably can't afford one at this time but am interested. Gonna do a search tonight. Will let you know what I find.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 04:53 PM   #82  

Default Bye Bye

Catch you chicks on Monday....
Have a great weekend.........Stay warm
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 05:04 PM   #83  
banned

I'm cheating...first time ever since August...real cheating. Consider it an experiment, LOL! 2 Mallowmars, some Teddy Grahams ,pizza (a slice) and that Starbucks Ive been eyeing...

Ive got two other days this weekend to be POP (WHICH I WILL) before next WI...its now or never. Here's the question...when you guys cheat, do you write it in your book? Before I started, I had 2F, 2V, 1P and 1S left for the day, so they wont be written in...what should I write?
Old 12-02-2005, 05:23 PM   #84  

Deets~ you are so cute, but if you want to see some bonifide all out cheating you should come to my house when I get on one of my binges. did you forget I ate 6 180 calories cookies on Monday

But see what this will do for you. Truthfully when I have a fatty cheat I have my best movements afterwards.

I write most of my cheats in, but when the cheat seemed to "help" or I have no proof of any harm, I have left it off sometimes just because i don't want to get hollered at for somethign that didn't hurt me
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #85  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Gooooo Deets!! Enjoy every minute of it, chickie. Yes, I do record cheats, and I do not apologize for them either. I just say, "Yeah, life happens!"
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 06:10 PM   #86  

Good evening ladies. I'm a little disappointed. There is a little town where one of my DSs live and they were having a Christmas Walk tonight. It's a cool thing to do this time of year, then watch the tree lighting at the church in the center of town. We have having lake effect snow, and the bands are hovering around that area - so my other DS that I was going to ride with backed out at the last minute. I totally understand, but that means that I have to wait an entire year for the next one. Now, I'm so bored because the weather isn't bad where I live (yet). I'm sure it would be a white knuckle drive home - just was well.

Didn't make it to the COD, but have been pretty much POP all week. If I'm down, I will be down at WI on Monday. Lots seem to be doing so great. I'm going to have to check out the journal thread so I can see what you all are doing that are continuing to lose weight.

Just wanted to say hi. Having DNs spend the night tomorrow so have some cleaning to do. I have to find the top of that bed in the spare bedroom.

Hugs, Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 06:51 PM   #87  

Hello All!!!

I went to COD today and was the same, but I was wearing jeans and a sweater. I am going to go in tomorrow with the clothes that I usually wear and I hope I am down. I just feel like I am at a standstill on this. I did get measured and I am down 10 inches. YEAH!!!! I like that a lot .

Deets- I usually don't write down my cheats, but I do usually confess them on my next visit. I have noticed that after my cheats I seem to lose faster. Maybe that will get you to your goal. I think that you are doing great!!!! Don't let that last couple of pounds get to you, you have worked so hard!!

The weather is sunny here today. I just got back from going boots shopping with my daughter and grandma. I need to get dinner started, but I am thinking that I am done for the day. I am kinda' feeling like no matter how hard I try, when my family gets home they just trash the place. I have been thinking of going on strike, but that just means a bigger mess for me to clean up later. I found a web site with good ideas on how to deal with this, but I just don't seem to have the energy to do that. Thanks for the venting session!!!!
cnt0418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:24 PM   #88  
banned

OH-MY-GOSH...here I sit, the binge, over. The calm after the storm. B-A-D....I havent had a "no holds barred, eat your cravings foods and be done with it" eating spree in about 8 months. I am OP to a fault, ridiculously so...remember I am the one who took the food scale to Thanksgiving, LOL!

Anyway, with SO many people advising a cheat (friends, other clients at my center, people here on the board indirectly), I decided to stop wishing for certain things and get it all out of my system.

I havent felt this way (the aftermath) in SO long, I forgot what its like to feel SO full (Im usually starving to death at this time of night) and UNCOMFORTABLE, LOL!!! With LAWL, by pants are never tight.

I took the 3 kids to the mall to see Santa...DH was working late for about the 9th day in a row and so I like to treat them extra special when hes not coming home. They were so excited (heck, being out at night with the holiday lights was enough to get them all jazzed up!) and had a great time!

I ate SO much, we're talking a cookie chiller drink at the mall (after I threw out a starbucks frap light, it ended up being GROSS), 1/3 of a small Mc D's fries, a McD's little cheeseburger, a half a Lindt truffle, a slice of pizza, some Mallowmars, some teddy grahams and an extra Carmel Lite to top it off- OINK!!! My kids were a little confused seeing me stop at so many places to grab something to eat, they are used to me being very disciplined.

I usually WI at home every morning, I guess I should tomorrow anyway- right? I was also thinking to leave out my starches tomorrow (specially cos my binges were major sugar/carb items)- would that be silly or should I just be on my regular program? Im going to write in my book "life happened"...I like that one, LOL!!!
Old 12-02-2005, 08:26 PM   #89  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Okay reminder for those of you who may have forgot. I had lost 34 lbs total two weeks ago I weighed in and gained 1.4 lbs.
Didn't weigh in last week. Did take off yesterday and Wednesday with my wonderful, supportive TO buddy Chklit and today I
went to weigh in and ......
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:27 PM   #90  
banned

Ahhhh!!!! What?!!!!