Old 12-03-2005, 08:55 AM   #106  
Missing Ohio

Default Smooth Move

Repo - that works for tall girls too. I'm 5'7-1/2" and I find that helps me also. Think about it, the natural way to 'go' is how the cavemen/women and indians did it. A squat. They had babies that way and some natualist are going back to the squat for having baby. Less stress on the mommy and baby. Oh, and speaking of moves, I received the Smooth Moves tea Thursday and only remembered to make a cup when I read your post. I'll let you know how everything comes out , just kidding.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:20 AM   #107  

Beanie - nice job what an awesome loss!

Deets - you have me craving for McD's haha. Good luck with WI

I am trying to be so good this month because my brother's engagement party is the 30th and his finance asked me to be a bridesmaid for their September wedding....Well let me tell all of her relatives and friends that are other bridesmades probably weigh in a range from 100-125lbs and are 22-25 years old hahaha (I am 27 and 183) so I am determined not to be the fat bridesmaid who ruins the pics lol. Oh and the bride is probably 105lbs haha. Wish me luck I am going to need it
toria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:44 AM   #108  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

um....if any of you decide to go off program, uh...DO NOT weigh the next morning. Enough said.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:48 AM   #109  

Deets - you know all that sugar and salt (fries and hamburger) just GRABBED all the water molecules. . . Keep the faith, chickie. . Hopefully you enjoyed it --

Toria - when is the dress fitting? Don't worry, you will look FAB for the wedding pictures - you still have about 10 months!

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:02 PM   #110  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Deets - I agree with textjewel. A lot of it would cause water retention just drink extra couple of glasses of water for the next few days!! Don't get discouraged or beat yourself up!!

Katie, text, toria, tea, emmys, deets - thanks all for the congrats...like I said I am watching really close the next few days what I eat...I have seen how the big take off numbers have jumped back on a lot of people. I don't want that to happen!!

Toria- you have lots of time! You'll make it!

Just wanted to say thanks to Jlynn hey found that morning blend and the lunas plus the SMOOTH MOVE TEA at Fred Meyer! Thanks for the heads up!

What are you up to today Textjewel?
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 05:09 PM   #111  

Just wanted to say congratulations to all the losers! I haven't been here in a while. I've been mad at myself, and feeling like I'm failing lawl. Af is here right now so I'm hoping that's the reason for me being to 178-179 right now. My home scale says 182, but it's always 2 lbs heavier than lawl's scale. I didn't even gain over the holidays so I'm hoping and praying it's because of af. Im going to do the take off starting tomorrow or Monday. I am going by my home scale, because I wanted out of the 180's for good, and I had got my scale to say 178.8,179.4, so that's what I'm going to get back down past. Send some of your losing vibes this way. I haven't been eating bad at all, really I haven't. They think, and I KNOW red plan #1 is too much food for me. My baby isn't nursing regularly, and I've missed working out a lot.(they said I didn't have to with this plan). So, on the red plan I HAVE to workout for a hr each day in order to lose with it. I'm putting myself back on the blue plan, the one I knew and felt in my heart would work! I hear a lot of people talking about this smooth move tea, I'm going to have to get me some. I'm going back to my lunas this week too. I lost 5lbs on my own in one week with the lunas and the blue plan. Well gotta run ladies, the inlaws are still here but leaving tonight I guess. Maybe I can definitely get back on track. It's been real hard having on plan foods, then having the Il's eat them up. I do not have money like that to replace what they ATE! Talk to you all soon!
slimdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 07:30 PM   #112  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

MetalChic- Thanks for posting your menu information. I really appreciate it. I admire your determination and always reminding us to stay on plan! You're the greatest! Thanks!

Shennie - Lites for $8.50 is a great price!
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 09:03 PM   #113  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Beanie - Congrats ... WOW such a great loss !! I guess that made TO worth while !!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 09:12 PM   #114  

Beanie YOU ROCK!!!!!! Good job!!!!

I went in today and am in the 170's-- barley, but still there. I am going to try so hard to lose 10lbs this month. I really do seem to be in a stall mode. I am going to try to mix some things up the next couple of weeks and see what happens.

Deets-- just one thing-- LEMON WATER,LEMON WATER, LEMON WATER!!!
That always helps me when I cheat- and try green tea!!!! You are doing great!!!

I am in a smaller size. It feels great, I still wear some of my older clothes but they sure don't fit right. I have been hitting the DI a couple times a month to get me through this transition, I don't want to spend money on things that I won't stay in for a long time.

Everyone have a great night and weekend!!!!!
cnt0418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 10:09 AM   #115  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi all,
CNT- We must be seperated twins. I am in the DI all of the time. I shop Rexburg, but the Blackfoot DI has the best prices around. One time a while back they had 2 racks of brand new mens suits for $30.00. I have to do an interview at ISU next week for graduation, and I know that none of my dresses fit anymore. I went into DI and bought a really classy dress (size L!!) for $6.00. It looks brand new. Good luck with your goal!!

Kisha- Good to hear from you chickie. I was wondering where you have been.

Have a great, POP day all!!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 10:42 AM   #116  

Hey chicks!

Okay, Idaho chicks, more translation time- what does DI stand for?

Cnt - I'm with you - I'm at 178 (woohoo) at home, but I really, really want to see it at the center before I claim it. . not sure I totally trust my home scale, ya know? And I have finally recognized that some of the clothes that I was wearing at 228 are really too big. Really and truly they are.

Hey Kisha - good to see you again! Not sure, are you doing lites or not? If so, and you're not exercising 5 hours a week, you're probably right - red may be a bit too much food for you.

Katie - what kind of interview?? can you wear your new heels with it?

Deets - is the scale more friendly today?

Hugs to all,
Julie
Old 12-04-2005, 10:51 AM   #117  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Julie, DI is Deseret Industries. It is a work training center for handicapped people that is owned by the LDS Church (Mormans). They are big thrift stores full of everything you can think of. All of their merchandise begins as a donation. My interview is a practice interview to defend my portfolio that I have written on child development and care. The read interview is with a state board in Feb. I graduate the program (Child Development Associate) in two weeks, but do not have the certification interview for a couple of months. My new shoes don't go wth my dress at all. I am going to have to go back to DI!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:05 AM   #118  
banned

Julie- its down a LITTLE, but not near where it was on Friday- what a mistake...I really had no idea this would be so bad..oh well, cant do anything now but be POP, which I have been. Extra water, yadda yadda yadda...I am really considering NOT going to COD tomorrow...Ive never missed a single day. Bummer.

As far as your clothes are concerned, yea I think FIFTY pounds WOULD make your clothes from the beginning too big- WAY!!! Youre doing awesome, youre like our perpetual rock

Katie- my gosh, I read your other post. Thank god no one was hurt!
Old 12-04-2005, 11:15 AM   #119  

Katie - thanks for the translation - when I was in SLC, I stopped in a Deseret bookstore, too.

Deets - can't tell you whether or not to go to WI tomorrow - but I really think you'll be okay. When you were doing WW, did you check into the Wendie plan at all? it's a way of cycling your points so the body doesn't get used to a standard calorie intake. . I think they DON'T suggest a WI after the high day - because of just what you're going thru.

About the clothes - I really must find a consignment store. . .It's hard to find the stuff that fitting better (life should be so tough).

Julie
Old 12-04-2005, 11:17 AM   #120  
banned

I did follow the wendi plan, yes! My super high day was my WI day (afterwards) and it does take several days to regulate, yes. I just dont know if I can face goin' in there...im such a frickin' rule follower, you know I will end up going