emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:32 PM   #92  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

I've lost 6.4 lbs!!!!!!!!!
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:32 PM   #93  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

What?!!! Oh My Goodness, That Is Huge!!!!!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:33 PM   #94  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Holy Cow!!!!!!!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:34 PM   #95  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

AMAZING...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 12-02-2005, 08:34 PM   #96  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

I can't believe it..... mind you it is a two week loss....but I thought I totally bombed on thanksgiving but I must have done better than I thought.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:35 PM   #97  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Thanks guys...November was a rough month....!
Old 12-02-2005, 08:36 PM   #98  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Well, you're starting off December with a bang!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2005, 08:51 PM   #99  
Missing Ohio

I was going to shutdown the computer down and saw mrsbeanie's post. YOU GO GIRL, CONGRATS, YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE That's what I'm talking about. You are my shero.

Good night to all the losers, gainers, and maintainers. Have a good peaceful sleep.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:52 PM   #100  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Thanks Bre! You have a good one!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:00 PM   #101  
Project Down-Sizing !!

Beanie - WOW congratulations !!

Deets - sounds like you and the kids had a great and filling evening Your stats are great and hopefully this will give you that last push towards your goal.

My weight loss has been stalled this week. I have been studying for an exam all week and haven't been eating as regularly or as much as I should be. I think I am going to do TO next week to get me jump started again.

Have a great evening
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:03 PM   #102  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Deets- sounds like you really enjoyed your day. I bet that it kick starts your weight loss again. They say you need to shake things up every once in a while so your body doesn't get used to things! You have worked hard and deserved the break!!!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:04 PM   #103  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

TeaElle - hope you did well on your exam!! Good luck on TO off next week!
Old 12-02-2005, 10:30 PM   #104  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Beanie- Wohoooooo!! You are the bomdiggity chickie WTG!!

Deets- Your post made me laugh so hard. When you cheat girl, you don't hold anything back!! Hope it helps. You know what, though, I would not cheat yourself tomorrow. I think that you will be defeating the purpose if you do.

Big NSV for me tonight. I went to the DI, a thrift store, and bought a nearly new pair of Soda brand platform Mary Janes for $4.00. The platform is 4" at the heel. I have been wanting these shoes forever, but never can bring myself to spend the $. When I saw them I checked the size, 7 1/2, and thought, oh well, too small. I'm an 8 1/2. Then I started thinking about how back when I was thinner, I was a 7 or 7 1/2. On a whim I tried them and guess what, they fit great. Sooo cute! And they make me so tall. Now I can put my platform flip flops away. LOL

Now on to a sensitive subject. Sorry if this gets too graphic for anyone....but to all of you short girls out there (I am 5'1) I have found something that helps me with constipation. Since I am so short, my feet don't sit firmly on the floor when I am on the, uh, throne. I got a little step stool for my feet, and viola!! Things are, well, more of a "smooth move" in there now. Just so you little chickies know.

Have a great night all!! Katie
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 08:48 AM   #105  

Morning, chicks!

Katie - what a terrific NSV - I find that my hands, feet and face seem to lose weight the fastest too -- also heels give me a whole new outlook - (so THAT's what it looks like from up here )

Beanie - WOOHOO Just keep on, and you'll be as skinny as the carrot! Is that FORTY POUNDS????

Deets - and all you cheaters - you've got me thinking of cake and ice cream - stop it! stop it! Hmm, maybe in a controlled situation?? Like Baskins and Robins??? Did you WI at home today? Think it's a good idea just to see what all that sugar does to you. I'm not sure about cutting out your starches today - honestly, I think the best thing is to be completely POP - but who knows - try it? It's all a balancing act.

TeaElleBee - good luck on your exam! what are you studying? I'm also having problems with regular eating. .Yesterday the counselor noticed that I wasn't eating all my portions -

Sy - sorry about the snow spoiling your lights - maybe they postponed them until today?

Cnt - down 10 inches - that's terrific! Are you shopping in your closet for smaller stuff?

Hope you all have a great day!

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote