Old 07-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #361  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

4 pounds lost in week one; I will take it...thank you very much!
pitakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #362  

Default Three Weeks In

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post

ONEGUYONIP: are you loosing anything after the first week?
Hi,
I did lose weight the first week. The weight lost my first and second weeks was similar to the weight I lost the first time around. The loss the third week has been more modest, but it is going down.

I have been tempted by ketostix, but I wouldn't rely on them to know if you are in ketosis.
OneGuyonIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:38 AM   #363  

Default Day9

Didn't go so well. Peanut butter jelly sandwitch was had. Not feeling sorry for myself though just feeling rather stupid.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:42 AM   #364  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I have no self control. I made it to Saturday evening. Then my friend came by with a nice bottle of white wine. And some coolers.
Sunday was slow and I vouldnt rsiist stealing some of the kids McDonald's!

Sigh. Today was another good week day. I am just mad at myself as Friday I was almost at my low weight...

Vacation starts Wednesday at 6 am. I will get in one more good day and will try to stick as low carb as possible after that!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #365  

second weigh in is tomorrow and I am somewhat certain I have not lost any. Yes, probably my fault as I broke down and had 2 kind bars plus a peanut butter jelly sandwich on saturday and 1 kind bar and half a sandwich on Monday . I will be very surprised if I lost any but maybe a pound.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Hope for success!
I am in Halifax trying to eat ok...and wearing my orange bikini. Sometimes we just have to accept ourselves as we are!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #367  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Hope for success!
I am in Halifax trying to eat ok...and wearing my orange bikini. Sometimes we just have to accept ourselves as we are!
at 145 and 5'8", I don't think you have much to worry about
Old 07-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #368  
One Day at a Time

S/C/G: 118/118/110

Height: 5'4"

I am convinced it's not the loosing or gaining that's hard.. it's the maintaining! Well, okay.. it's not easy to lose and it takes discipline.. but you know what I mean!
smalltownok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:03 AM   #369  

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownok View Post
I am convinced it's not the loosing or gaining that's hard.. it's the maintaining! Well, okay.. it's not easy to lose and it takes discipline.. but you know what I mean!
its all HARD for me!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #370  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Hope for success!
You are wearing your orange bikini in Halifax?????? If you are in the airport you must be getting many approving looks!

Now here is something about Nova Scotia that helps to keep me on track. My Scottish genes kick in and I can't bear to buy wine with the all that tax on top of the hefty price compared to what we pay in Alberta.
So when I am invited out to dinner I buy only one bottle to bring and I don't drink whatever wine is orffered there as I have only comtributed one bottle.
I have spent many minutes standing in the liquor store looking at the wines shelves and dreaming of Costco in Sherwood Park.

I hope you are having a wonderful time, I'm sure you are.

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #371  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownok View Post

Thanks for saying it is not easy to lose. On another diet site So many people say losing is the easy part it's maintaining that's hard. That used to infuriate me as I have a huge struggle to lose.

I had a "duh" moment yesterday about maintaining.

I work in schools and when the last day in June finally rolls around I am utterly exhausted. So I always veg for the fiest few weeks in July.

To maintain I am really watching carbs and not going overboard with anything and my calories are usually around 1200 a day,

But I am up 3 pounds in the last three weeks so have to get right back on track.

Yesterday I realized it is about making sure I get lots of protein in as it is about watching carbs and calories. I started snacking too much on fresh berries etc and not wanting to cook the protein in the extreme heat and the pounds start to sneak back on.

So I need to get right back on my IP routine of eating 4 times a day and making sure I get a good shot of protein in each time. I plan to be a bit less when school starts again than I was at the end of June.

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #372  

NOT LOOSING!!!

this is killing me! think only 2 pounds in 10 days. seriously??? really??? trust me, I am suffering.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #373  

S/C/G: 163/151/139

Height: 5'7"

I hope my fellow "rebooters" are still here

I got a little over my goal weight so have been on phase 1 for a week and am back in range - any issue with just going to phase 4 or should I go through 3 even after just a week?

Any advice would be appreciated!
BCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #374  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCGirl View Post
I hope my fellow "rebooters" are still here

I got a little over my goal weight so have been on phase 1 for a week and am back in range - any issue with just going to phase 4 or should I go through 3 even after just a week?

Any advice would be appreciated!
hey, I am STILL re booting and in pain,

anyways all I know is that the folk at the clinic I go to told me to do one week of phase 3 before jumping in but I had intended to be in phase 1 for 3 weeks not just one week...So that is what I am going to do IF I ever get to be where I want to be ever again.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #375  

S/C/G: 163/151/139

Height: 5'7"

Thanks pita kitten - we know it works, we just have to stick with it , it's sure harder the second time around.

I think I'll do a few days of phase 3 anyways (skip phase 2) and I'll let you know how it works out
BCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote