General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #91  
3 Babies = +50lbs

S/C/G: 178/166/125

Height: 5"3

I'm still here....just been sick.

The kids have been fighting a cold/allergies for about a month now. Trying to get into the office tomorrow for another round of beads. I'm mentally ready!!!!

I missed you girls!!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Does anyone know of any fruits that are off limits? I ate some grapes today and I was told a long time ago that they have the highest sugar content of any fruit so I'm thinking I wasn't supposed to eat them.

Also - MJ I know you're not on the beads right now, has anyone else done this diet without the beads? I'm not using them because I think all it does it make me think about the fact that I'm not able to eat.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:07 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 191/191/110

Height: 5ft 2inches

tonimaroni: grapes are ok if you want e-mail me and i'll e-mail you the sample list of fruits and veggies that the dr. gave me. I've also tried without the beads.. and i failed every time, now i dont know if for me it's a psychological thing that the beads make me feel like i have to do it, or if they actually help. i'm not sure, but i do it with the beads.

my e-mail is yuppa410 at yahoo dot com. (sorry we can't post link so i had to type it that way.)
Old 05-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #94  

Quote:
Originally Posted by megsy View Post
Congratulations grace! That is so awesome that you fit in your pre-baby jeans! (: big accomplishment. The nauseousness went away, I had a glass of tea and a sugar free baskin robins candy. (: helped so much but It definitely wasnt the real thing. I got the Victoria secret bathing suit catalog this morning, and man was that the motivation I needed to not cheat this morning, haha.
Thanks!! It feels so great to be able to wear my old clothes.

Glad the nausea went away. In the mornings, I still feel a little sick. The candy and water help a lot. I think it may be hormonal too .

Victoria's Secret catalogue.... best motivator EVER! I went out for a walk with the kids this morning after I put on my bathing suit. Tomorrow, I'll be popping in my Tracy Anderson video.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #95  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoisfit View Post
Congratulations!!! what a nice feeling that is! just keep remembering it and push forward. only a bit more to go!

Do 2 milk days after your cheat days and get back on.
Thanks Coco!!! Oh man... don't know about you girls, but I'm majorly craving tacos right now. Tacos, fajitas, biscuits. Salty stuff .

After thinking over the potential cheat days ahead, I think I'm not going to cheat at hub's law school graduation. Maybe the beach trip. I'm just really liking my results and hate the idea of putting more weight back on.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #96  

Quote:
those are the first to go. and really was my greatest motivator to keep going because i want to look proportionate. seems i lost from the top down LOL good news eventually my thighs started getting smaller
Me too! I was so happy when my saddle-bags disappeared! Just wish it wasn't at the expense of other things that I'd like to stay full .
Old 05-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #97  

Missed you too MJ!! Glad you are back! So sorry about the cold/allergies. My in-laws live in NJ and the allergies there are CRAZY!!! How is your weight loss going?

Toni, I started out on the diet without the beads and I still lost weight. That said, I still rubbed behind my ears and it really helped when I was hungry. I'm on the beads now and am not sure how much it helps. That said, I want to be successful and help reset my metabolism, so I'm sucking it up and paying for the beads .

3 more days of law school finals and I get my spouse back! WOO HOO!

Hope you ladies have a great night ahead!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #98  

Gracefindsgoodness: Yeah this morning has not been bad at all, im not feeling hunger or nausea, which is definately a change of pace. I've been drinking tea like its my job, just because it gets rid of the headaches i've been having. But that's awesome! that your so close, i'm no where near putting a bathing suit on yet (:. Im gunna wait, but as i said i kept the VS magazine with me and kept pulling it out every time i thought of cheating, people at work thought i was nuts. :]

Good luck to your husband with his finals! Does he graduate after this?
Old 05-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #99  

Quote:
Gracefindsgoodness: Yeah this morning has not been bad at all, im not feeling hunger or nausea, which is definately a change of pace. I've been drinking tea like its my job, just because it gets rid of the headaches i've been having. But that's awesome! that your so close, i'm no where near putting a bathing suit on yet (:. Im gunna wait, but as i said i kept the VS magazine with me and kept pulling it out every time i thought of cheating, people at work thought i was nuts. :]

Good luck to your husband with his finals! Does he graduate after this?
Megsy, glad you are feeling better! I haven't been struggling with cheating up until this week. I'm just craving all kinds of things... pulled pork bbq, ribs, tacos, all-you-can-eat buffets, I could go on and on! We go to the beach on Saturday and I really want to try to make it on the diet, until then. Like you, I'm trying to keep my bathing suits out and in my plain-view to keep me accountable.

Hubs graduates in two weeks. I can't believe how fast (and sometimes unbearably sloooooooow) the last three years have gone. Phew. Our house has been crazy, crazy. Almost there!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:42 AM   #100  

gracefindsgoodness: oh man good luck, im so glad my cravings arent that bad.. like i say oh i want french fries then ten seconds later im like but i want to look hot in that bathing suit, so luckily thats been changing my mind, and i've literally been working a lot since i started the diet so that helps me ALOT keeping my mind off real food. but i cannot wait until the milk days, veggie days are so confusing because i dont really cook so the past two days ive been eating raw veggies and its making me want ranch dressing haha. anyway! enough of the food talk! I know you can do it though! Just keep yourself away from any real food lol :P

That's so exciting about your husband! Im happy that you're going to have him back finally!
Old 05-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #101  

Hello MJ! Glad you're back! Are you still on plan or waiting for the beads?

Gracefindsgoodness: yeah and once you cheat it takes a week to start losing again not worth it! all i did was have extra wine on easter and it ruined my loss and hard worked. But I'm craving food also... only 3 more weeks!

tonimaroni2: how's you're weightloss without beads? still losing 15lbs a month? i thought it was dangerous without beads??? but maybe it's just psychological.. hmmm
Old 05-10-2011, 12:13 PM   #102  
3 Babies = +50lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracefindsgoodness View Post
Missed you too MJ!! Glad you are back! So sorry about the cold/allergies. My in-laws live in NJ and the allergies there are CRAZY!!! How is your weight loss going?

Toni, I started out on the diet without the beads and I still lost weight. That said, I still rubbed behind my ears and it really helped when I was hungry. I'm on the beads now and am not sure how much it helps. That said, I want to be successful and help reset my metabolism, so I'm sucking it up and paying for the beads .

3 more days of law school finals and I get my spouse back! WOO HOO!

Hope you ladies have a great night ahead!

WHAT WAIT LOSS, LOL!!!!
I'm jumpiong back on after almost 3 weeks of being a food scavanger...I just got my beads this morning so I'll start tomorrow am since I had coffee/milk this morning.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #103  
3 Babies = +50lbs

**weight, sorry!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #104  
3 Babies = +50lbs

Quote:
Hello MJ! Glad you're back! Are you still on plan or waiting for the beads?

Gracefindsgoodness: yeah and once you cheat it takes a week to start losing again not worth it! all i did was have extra wine on easter and it ruined my loss and hard worked. But I'm craving food also... only 3 more weeks!

tonimaroni2: how's you're weightloss without beads? still losing 15lbs a month? i thought it was dangerous without beads??? but maybe it's just psychological.. hmmm

got the beads this morning...diet tomorrow which will be Day #1 Milk!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #105  
3 Babies = +50lbs

Quote:
I'm not sure what size I want to be because I have really wide hips. Haha so I'm not sure what would be comfortable. I wear a size 13 now. My small goal is to wear a single digit. I haven't done that since I was like a sophomore in high school! So that in itself would make me incredibly happy. But well see what I'm happy with . I'd love to weigh 110 but that might be too small for me.

I do have a question might be a weird question but has anyone noticed their boobs getting smaller?

Megsy...I'm "thunderthighs" over here. I'll be happy in size 5. I'm a 14!
Closed Thread