General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 04:52 AM   #106  
Angela

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by novarph View Post
Hi everyone! I'm interested in starting the Quick Weight loss diet to lose the weight I put on with my now 6 month old, but can NOT afford to pay their crazy prices Would anyone be willing to send me the diet info? I'm not sure about the different phases, what's restricted, the specific "rules", forbidden foods, etc. Thanks alot, I really am getting desperate.
Hi. I can tell you about it.
What's your email?

Last edited by TexaninItaly; 05-11-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #107  

I weighed in yesterday evening. I had a 2 lb loss. Although my scale had a greater loss yesterday morning, I had eaten 2 meals and drank a lot of water.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:55 AM   #108  
Angela

That's a great job on the 2lbs Texas Girl. Keep up the good work.

I got down to 186.6. Only 3.6 more pounds to my first mini goal of 10%.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 172/161/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninItaly View Post
Hi. I can tell you about it.
What's your email?
Novarph at gmail dot com. Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!!!!
Old 05-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #110  
Angela

Ugh... I just had to pay $65 in international shipping to get 11 boxes of high protein puddings/shakes to me in Italy via Fed Ex from Diet Direct. It makes me crazy that these things aren't sold in Italy. Now I'll have to pay about another $40 to recieve them in customs. The shipping and customs are more than the price I paid for the puddings. I have plenty of the protein bars, but since you can only eat one a day, I need more puddings.

Now I should have engough stuff to last me until I go home in July. I'll bring a huge empty suitcase to fill up with high protein bars and other supplements.

Well, it will all be worth it if I keep losing weight. This seems to be the only diet that I can stick to. It's hard living in Italy where the yummy lasagna, pizza, and gelato are on every block.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #111  

I soooo want to start this diet but financially not able to at this point. Is it like the Exchange Diet for Diabetics?
Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #112  

Default QWLC stabilization plan?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgee25 View Post
Hi everyone I am new to this site but I am also looking for support with the qwlc diet. I did the diet back in 1996 and was successful on it -- 2 children later I am going to try it again. I was lucky because I kept all of the information from the center including the stabilization phase and thank goodness the program has not really changed since 1997 (only change that I noticed was the addition of skim milk). I plan on starting the diet Monday 8/15/11----Wish me luck and best of luck to everyone here
I was just reading through the forum and noticed your post mentioning that you have the stabilization plan. I know it was posted awhile ago, but if you do happen to see this, would you mind sending me the info? my email is novarph at gmail dot com.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #113  
Angela

Hi Novarph. I was wondering if you started the diet and how you were doing on it.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #114  

Quote:
Hi Novarph. I was wondering if you started the diet and how you were doing on it.
I have not started yet I wanted to started the prep phase this Friday, but my husband wants to wait till Monday. I think he plans to have one last "hoorah". I can't wait to get started, but this way it atleast gives me more time to plan & get all the supplements together. Thanks again gor all the info
Old 05-16-2012, 04:23 AM   #115  
Angela

You are welcome! I know you will do great on it.

I'm at 184.2 today.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:48 PM   #116  

Quote:
You are welcome! I know you will do great on it.

I'm at 184.2 today.
Awesome! Almost your 10% goal!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:34 AM   #117  
Angela

I love this diet! I'm at 183.4 today. With rounding, I am at my first mini goal!!!

Now lets see how long it takes to get to my second mini goal of 173.
My goal is to get there by mid June.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:28 AM   #118  
Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by novarph View Post
I have not started yet I wanted to started the prep phase this Friday, but my husband wants to wait till Monday. I think he plans to have one last "hoorah". I can't wait to get started, but this way it atleast gives me more time to plan & get all the supplements together. Thanks again gor all the info
Hey... I was wondering if you started your diet. I've been stuck at 183.2 for five days now. Hope you are doing better.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #119  

Quote:
Hey... I was wondering if you started your diet. I've been stuck at 183.2 for five days now. Hope you are doing better.
Nope, I haven't started yet. I finally placed the order at dietdirecr.com this weekend so I should receive it in thurs. Since now it's memorial day weekend, I guess it's waiting till next tues U really want to get going but I'm so busy with the kids, work, trying to unpack (we moved last month) that I kept putting off buying all the supplements. Now that it's on it's way I'm so excited! That site is awesome!!! Did u notice that the supplements they call zhi shu or something like that & sell for $25 seems to be identical to the herbal balance platinum that qwlc sells for $139?!?! I was so excited!!! I have to run into work, I hope you are doing well. The plateau will break. From what I read in the forum I guess there's a water fast or something u can do? Doesn't sound exciting, but maybe try that?
Old 05-23-2012, 07:07 AM   #120  
Angela

You know, I didn't know the Zhi Shi Trim was the same as the Herbal Balance, but I did order the Zhi Shi Trim. I've only taken it once though. I am saving it for when I travel, that's when I usually end up going of the diet. I'm not really going to be able to order anymore until I go back to the US in July, it's so expensive to ship here.

I ordered the Wonderslim pudding from Diet Direct in the US and got it today. Pudding- $99 (not bad for 11 boxes of 7 puddings), International Shipping- $65, Sanitary Permit- 40 Euros (about $50) because Italian officials think the US has dirty pudding, wire transfer fee- $40 to pay for the sanitary permit of this dirty pudding, Customs taxes for importing pudding- 24 Euros (about $29). Total cost of pudding- $283. I don't even want to tell you how much I was charged last month for importing 12 boxes of Bariwise crispy bars + 3 boxes of pudding + the Xhi Shi Trim + and 1 box of smoothie. But now I have enough to last until I go back to the US if I have one pudding and one crispy bar a day.

I did get past that plateau. I am at 181.6 today.

May Weight
17 183.4
18 183.0
19 183.4
20 183.2
21 183.2
22 182.2
23 181.6
Closed Thread