General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

I wonder if Andrea would have been different (would she still have gone after Shane & The Gov) if Amy hadn't been bit and was still alive?
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #137  

Height: 5'6"

So glad there is a thread on TWD, I LOVE this show!!!

The last few episodes have been really intense and emotional for me. I know a lot of people did not like Lori, but she was one of my fav characters. Watching her say goodbye to her son and knowing her baby was going to be ripped from her and she would never meet it was gut-wrenching to me. I sobbed. And then watching Rick react to her being dead made me sob harder!!

I love Glen and Maggie together, and am not happy Merle took them!! Ugh, I hate that man! And Andrea needs to stop thinking with what's between her legs, seriously, the govenor is bad news!!

And Daryl?? OMG he was hot before but when he took the baby!! I'm certain my ovaries exploded!

I think the cast is amazing, such great actors to get such a reaction from me (love, hate)!! So additcted to this show!
Natlyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #138  
Fear does not = fate

S/C/G: 295/140/nogoal :)

Height: 5'2"

They had better not Boba Fett Daryl. -_- He wasn't in the comics and I truly enjoy having him on the show.
owlsteazombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 196/146/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlsteazombies View Post
They had better not Boba Fett Daryl. -_- He wasn't in the comics and I truly enjoy having him on the show.
If they throw Daryl in the Sarlacc pit, I'll be pissed.
Clumsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #140  

Height: 5'5

am I the only one who finds Michonne annoying? all that glaring with no other facial expression at all. Watching her is the only time I'm concious of the fact that it was a comic book. I can almost see the drawn panels of her glaring.

and what Andrea is doing makes sense if you forget the stuff she doesn't know. The whole think looks perfect from her perspective. Her jumping off the wall was a way to show how afraid the residents there are of breaking the rules.
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #141  
Days Go By So Quickly

S/C/G: 194.4/174.2/160

I love the walking dead and have been playing the walking dead video game and OMG soooo sad saw the end it today.

Last edited by BleuMaus; 11-23-2012 at 06:55 PM.
BleuMaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #142  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Not enough to last night's episode!!!!! I wanted to see them storm Woodbury!

So surprised Maggie gave in so quick ... I would have thought they would have her kicking a bit of @$$.

So Judith it is .. I like it. But after a teacher? Could have been a little more meaninful.

Sorry - Andrea's an idiot.
I love Michonne but she does need to lighten up a bit.

If they kill off Daryl I'll never watch the show again! I'm still in the camp that Daryl kills Merle.

So nice to see Carol smiling at Daryl again and holding the baby
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #143  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

I almost couldn't take watching Glenn being beaten by Merle. That was too much! And I really can't believe how cruel everyone is in Woodbury. It's almost like they kill people for fun. =/

I thought it was dumb that they named the baby after a third grade teacher. I also think it wasn't very meaningful; even if it was what they named her in the comics, I think they should've named her Sophia or another name that was related to the group.

On another note, does anyone else agree with me that there is way too much unnecessary gore on this show? Like when they fed that hillbilly to the walkers and then they zoomed in on him getting his guts ripped out -- I mean why do we need to see that? I get it, he's being eaten; I don't need a close up to be able to figure that out! There's lots of moments like this that I think are just ridiculous and take away from the show.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #144  
Vex
There is no try.

S/C/G: 281/T/140

Default re:

I don't know, I think naming the baby after the teacher IS meaningful. It makes Carl think back to normal life - to being in third grade, before all this happened. Just my opinion...
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #145  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

LOL - yeah, we didn't need to see the extra feast on the hillbilly! But hey - at least it keeps the appetite down on Sunday nights

I understand the normal life thing for Carl, but I would have liked Sophia also ....

Woodbury is just full of freaky things ... And why don't they expand their walls a little every week?? Like just keep pushing those tires out further and further.

So if you had to create a haven like this, how would you do it? I'd keep pushing the walls!
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #146  

Well, maybe it would've seemed more meaningful if the teacher had some significance besides being Carl's third grade teacher, like helping him to achieve some goal or pass a test or something. It just seemed kind of random to me, like he pulled some random person out of his life and decided to name the baby after them.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #147  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

this is my favorite show EVER! I loved Shane the best, but now that he's gone I guess I'm joining team Rick...Michonne is a bad ***, I love her! Andrea bugs, Merle is a pig, Glenn is adorable and so is Maggie. My daughter is in love with Daryl! I'm glad Carol is alive and well, too. I live in So Cal and have gone to live tapings of the Talking Dead twice. Last time I went, Michonne was there It's really fun and Chris Hardwick is TINY. He's adorable and funny, though, and always comes to say hi to the studio audience. The first time I went it was Glenn Mazzara and Drew Carey, oh and Gale Ann Hurd. And the actor that plays Carl called in on the phone. Mazzara was also on the second one with Michonne...fun thing to do, be in the studio audience for that show! I really hope that the mid-season finale doesn't have Michonne being bitten by Penny!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #148  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
LOL on the RV.... Good point!

I'm an avid dreamer but I have to say, since watching this it's the first time I ever dreamt of zombies ;D
LOL I dream about being in the zombie apocalypse a lot now! Just the other night after the last episode (where Governor Psycho got Glenn and Maggie) I was dreaming I was actually in the apocalypse with the Walking Dead characters...but my zombie apocalypse dreams are always fun, like I know I won't get killed but it's fun trying to escape!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #149  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

I would just like to say that I'm devastated that the mid season finale was last night. Now we have to wait until February to see what happens next.

Michonne is starting to lighten up a bit. She was so vulnerable when she thought the little girl was alive.

Daryl better be ok...that's all I know.

The Governor is sick in so many ways.

Thrilled that Tyrese is finally here. It should be interesting to see what happens when Tyrese and Rick meet.

Glad that Maggie and Glen are ok...for now.

Andrea turning on Michonne like that at the end and holding the gun on her even after Michonne had lowered her sword is another reason why I can't stand Andrea. Michonne saved her life, you would think that she had earned the benefit of the doubt. But no, Andrea and her bad decision making continues. Ugh.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #150  

LONG LIVE DARYL.

They better not kill him; I WILL be upset.