General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #76  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Spoiler alert.....

I love this show too! I have seen every episode. They are going to need a new villain/loose canon now that Shane is dead!
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VermontMom View Post
I'm a week late in responding about Dale..I also thought it was horrible that no one tried to comfort him, kneel down by him, maybe close his eyes so he wouldn't see the gun...but I guess that he raised his head to the gun meant that he knew and wanted it to be done.

Possible spoiler alert below!!!!

My DH read the books, and horribly enough, anyone who dies, even of natural causes, will become a zombie. He also says that the Governor character will add alot!
Cool I was wondering if that was the case...still leaves us to wonder how the two security gaurds at the school died with no apparent injuries!?!
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #78  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeDread View Post
Cool I was wondering if that was the case...still leaves us to wonder how the two security gaurds at the school died with no apparent injuries!?!
Oh!! I forgot about those two...the show def wanted us to know that was something pivotal, the way that Rick really was wanting to figure that out but they didn't have time.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #79  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Maybe something is airborn that doesn't affect the living but once you die you become one of them? That's usually how infections like that work I guess. I bet you Darrel's brother is the leader of the other gang? They never did find him, and it doesn't say anything about him being dead so maybe we'll run into him season 3? I don't know I'm sad Shane is dead but damn last week was good! I watched the preview for this sunday and it gave me goose bumps! I can't wait! I wonder who else is going to die!

I also think they should show how the infection happened, it's kind of like Dawn of the dead in a way because not once in the movie does it show how this infection came. I would them to have a history of it or something. <3

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 03-14-2012 at 01:02 PM.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Well another season done until September. I loved the ending with the prison in the background after Rick's speech about finding a safe place to hunker down in.

Poor Rick, what is Lori's problem. I guess people were right when they said Lori was interested in Shane or still interested I mean. What a ##### she was to Rick. Rick killed Shane only in self denfense.

Now Andrea has met up with M. from the comic book. So cool, so we know she is safe until season three. So glad Daryl made it and still wonder why T dog or bird or whatever his name is hangs on.

So missing Dale. You know in the comic Dale and Andrea were a couple.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #81  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I'm finally glad they're off the farm, and it's clear I need to move my butt and finish reading the comic books. We have all of them at my house...I just haven't read them.

I don't understand why everyone was getting upset at Rick for hiding the fact that everyone is infected he probably thought it was crazy or something that EVERYONE was infected so he just dismissed it...until he saw Shane rise up after dying.

Carl getting that headshot though? AWESOME
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 270/257.4/130

Height: 5.0 Tall

Did anyone watch the Talking Dead after? They said that Rick withheld the info because he didn't believe it until he saw Shane come back as a walker and then knew it was true. They also said that the building at the last part was a prison. Hubster and I couldn't figure out what it was. I also am clueless to the hooded person. We were laughing and said" What the heck was that" At that point the show went from being an adult reality survival series to comic book crazy to me. I hope it changes next season. I've never read the comic books or any comic books for that matter but I really like this show a lot. I hope they don't ruin the " feel" of the show with "super hero's" etc.
DiabeticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #83  
Lifes a Journey

M is AWESOME! I swear I'm going to remember that when we get a zombie apocalypse I'm going to do that! I love it when chicks are bad ***! I really like Andrea too, she's bad *** in her own little way especially being able to survive without the group as long as she did!

I have to say with the look in Lori's face I think underneath it all she loved Shane and didn't realize it until that moment when he was gone forever. His death is HER fault though, if she wasn't such a coward hiding behind her husband the whole time and stepped up and said what she really felt he'd still be alive, the two of them wouldn't have been at war, and Shane wouldn't have went postal. Either way it was EPIC and someone had to finally die geez. lol As bad as that sounds this was definitely a better ending to the season than last!

I think Sophia's mom (I can never remember her name) STILL holds a grudge against Rick because of her daughter, that's why she's so P'd about not being told about that information. Not that it would have mattered, I probably wouldn't have said anything either if I knew that information because of course being in that situation it would have sounded crazy.

I can't wait until season 3! Poor Rick though, the way they were all just staring at him, he did what he had to do. It was his life or Shanes and he choose to get rid of Shane.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Yes great thoughts on the show.

Andrea does rock and though I was annoyed with her when she was with Shane I do think humanity still lurks inside her toughened shell.

Lori just needs to go period.

Yes they were being such asses ganging up on Rick and who the **** cares he did not share the info about the virus. Like it would have mattered either way and yes he did not know for sure it was true.

I never read comics, well not since I was a kid, but a friend turned me on to The Walking Dead anthologies (?) the hardcover versions. So I have only read up to the last one of those. And the group did split for awhile, that is the only way I knew it was a prison in the background and who the hooded chick was.

Poor Carl but a child would get messed up in that world especially with Lori for a mom.

Well will wait and see what happens in season 3.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #85  
Lifes a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluckypear View Post
Poor Carl but a child would get messed up in that world especially with Lori for a mom.

Carl bugs me and the last few episodes he's just really annoyed me. I don't know why but he just does. I know he's a the only kid in the world of zombies but theres just something about his character that bugs me. I agree though poor kids is going to have a rough time especially with Lori as his mother. After what she did to Rick I no longer care for her. Not that I really did to begin with but still.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5'7

Oof what an ending! I think Rick lost it a bit when he told everyone about Shane. Maybe that would have been better not said. Though it did have to be done! Lori better get over it cause she knew he was dangerous.

Hmm makes me wonder what will happen next season though...
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #87  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

That was some ending! I was incredulous at Lori's reaction, so terribly unsupportive of Rick and pretty transparent of her feelings! And Carl..man, poor kid's pretty messed up, taunting that mud-stuck zombie, then realizing it was the one who got Dale...and what about "Do it! Do it Dad!"

Felt bad for Rick when he had to try to justify his actions to everyone. (trivia fact - Rick is British!! what an amazing job he does to hide his accent!)

My DH sent me a link that gave a little background on Michonne. That was a pretty creepy sight for Andrea, hooded figure with chained, armless, jaw-less zombies!

Is it weird that supposedly it was the same 'flock' of zombies that followed Rick? I guess anything is possible in the world of zombies.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 257/257/157

Height: 5'7"

Maggie's British too! It amazes me how people can do different accents. I can't do anything like that.
I could not believe Lori's reaction to Rick telling her he killed Shane. Um, just a couple episodes ago, she was all but telling him to kill Shane! Now she's pissed? I am not a fan of Lori's.
I think Rick should have put more emphasis on the whole "Shane tried to kill me first" part of his story. He mentioned it, but it came across more like he wanted to kill Shane. Maybe he did, but Shane really gave him no choice.
Glad Hershel made it! I thought he was a goner for sure.
I feel bad for Rick. Several members of his group are mad at him for whatever reason, and they're arguing with him about his plans, yet no one has anything really helpful to offer. I don't really blame him for declaring his Ricktatorship (thank you Talking Dead lol).
PinkLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #89  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

Someone already said this, but I figured I'd put it into perspective...

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3odaqj/

XD

Last edited by mimsyborogoves; 03-21-2012 at 12:21 AM.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #90  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I'm crazy obsessed with this show!!! I can't believe I have to wait til September LOL Maybe I'll re-watch from episode one again

I can't stand Lori, the way she egged Shane & Rick on and then finally it dawned on her what her actions lead to....I love Rick getting all bada$$ with the group "it's not a democracy" anymore! it's a Ricktatorship LOL

And I can't even believe it, but I'm so hot for Daryl, the arrow-wielding, emotionally stunted hillbilly hahaha but he's such a great character. I'm hoping they don't try a romantic liaison with him & Carol, I see them more as friends or even mother/son, even tho they're of an age.

The Governor is going to be David Morrissey, another Brit! He played Colonel Brandon in the latest Sense & Sensibility mini-series...but I'm assuming he won't be quite so pleasant this time around!

p.s. If I were in a zombie apocalypse, I'd sure as $h!t keep an eye on my kid! I hate Carl LOL

p.p.s. Again, zombie apocalypse, I'd get some of that chain mesh that divers use to withstand shark bites! I'd be draped in the stuff!!!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote