Old 03-02-2005, 08:33 AM   #16  

Well I am up early today. I figured that if I am to get a job (hopefully one of the applications of the too many I put in will get me hired one of these days) that I better get used to waking up early in the morning (430 I woke up) to be able to exercise, do what I need to do and still have time for DD. Feels okay but last night I couldn't get to sleep so was up almost until midnight and tossed and turned most of the night... not used to hubby being away yet but he should be back friday although they keep changing it. Doesn't matter, I may have to get used to it since he may go for 6+ months in April. Not that bad, we did it before but it will take getting used to. Anyway, I am going to attempt to run 2.5 miles... well more then likely I won't make it at once but regardless of the fact, I will get that amount in today... and then do cardio and some kickbutt. It'll be fun. I will try not to wake DD up until the last 30 minutes of it but no guarantees on that.

Lisa- good that you are feeling good enough to get around though. And I know how it is to have everyone feed you while you can't do anything about it (I was in the hospital for 3.5 weeks- wasn't allowed to even sit up- and everyone kept bringing me food all of the time. I was pregnant at the time but I gained almost 3x what I had gained the rest of the pregnancy in that short time. Not a good thing)

Lucia- Congrats on the weightloss. That is good that you have been seeing something every week... if I can get out of this rut I am in and atleast see 1 lb that would be good.

Joy- that is some serious losing food. Wish I had that much self control. Unfortanately, I can't seem to stay that well even one day so I decided to count calories instead and not go over 1200cals

usmcwife- Hi and welcome. Now is as good a time as ever to start. Where were you and your hubby stationed? We are on Camp Pendleton and it seems that my hubby may be getting out in a year... he wants more time with the little one (she is 22 months now) so figured civilian job would be best to do that through.

Well let breakfast go down so am going to get started with my run. Talk to you all later to tell you all how it goes.
gabwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:15 AM   #17  
Pending Email Confirmation

Welcome Ricki,

I have also set my weight loss goal for 5 pounds for the month of March. I like your idea of having a second tracker with your short term goal.... I think I'll follow your lead. I know we lived with my in-laws while we were building our house and it's tough to be in control of your eating when trying to live in an extended family. You should be able have more success with planning (and like hikein says - if you fail to plan you plan to fail)
squabb56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:22 AM   #18  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Morning chicks! And Welcome usmcwife!

Well, let's see. Eating yesterday wasn't fabulous. I hate it when my schedule is all wacky like that.

The job interview was for an apartment manager assistant position, moving to manager of a new complex in a few months. Not really what I'm trained for, but a good friend of mine is the manager I would be working with, and she asked if I'd be interested. Right now I'm interested in anything that pays more than the dirt I'm making now. The interview went ok, but like I said, it's not what I'm trained for, so I'm not holding my breath.

We finally got the snow they said we were getting a couple days ago, and there's more than a foot of snow on my driveway. That much snow would swallow my little tiny car, so as a result I'm staying at Steve's. Today is my day off, but I sure hope I have some way of getting clean clothes for work tomorrow.

Ok, my brain just stopped working. I guess that means it's time for more coffee.

I hope everyone is having a great day!
~Elisha
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 02:52 PM   #19  
"workin' on my fitness"

Afternoon, chickies! And welcome Ricki!

I've been sneaking in glances for a while this morning trying to make notes so I could come comment when my Roid would not be so far up my butt. Going to try to get this posted as quickly as possible, and then an update tonight when I get home. So far, it has been a good day. After a slip-up with Orange Milanos last night (I swear, they laid in wait for me) and then a good conversation with 2 friends who helped me get my focus redirected, I have a better handle on the task ahead. (((Love you two!)))

Had a rough night- hubby was up a lot, so I could barely drag my rump out of bed this morning. Thankfully I had my plans laid out for the day, and was able to stay on target.

Breakfast:
1 strawberry yogurt zone bar
1 chocolate almond raisin zone bar
vitamins! & 24oz water
12oz can diet coke

Lunch
1.5 cups yellow rice
1 chicken breast, diced
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
24 oz water

I'm sipping my 3rd glass of water, so both food & water are on track so far! Kick butt! When I get home, I have to do the 1 mile WATP before I do anything else. No making excuses! Dinner is already planned- chickarina soup (Publix had Italian week, and progresso soups 4/5.00, so I had to wipe them out) with extra veggies- I have room in my #s for 2 cans, so that will be very filling. Yum.

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome back, and all your support. I can't do this without you...I need my prodding, and constant reinforcement, and the love and friendship here. I plan on doing a much better job of being around. And getting back into my groove- I am sooo tired of being fat. Grrr.

Elisha- good luck with that interview- more money is definitely a good thing, even if it isn't your dream job. Working with friends is also a good thing- sure beats this chick here in my office. Can I send her along with the treadmill?

Lucia- congrats on being out of the 160s forever! Way to go! Are you anywhere near Alice Springs?

MsRD- don'tcha love the WATP? I just need to get off my rump & do them!

Joy- you are so right- I NEED all the chickies- I suck at this when I am left to my own devices. So you're stuck with me, until we're all thin & even more gorgeous, and then we become the best maintainer's forum on the planet!

Gabrielle- love #7- I think we all need a little of that. How did the run go?

Lisa- I am glad you are taking it slow and easy- we need you back in action, but not at risk of injury, or upset doctors.

Tracy- hope you are feeling better- know that we are thinking about you, and we understand if you can't post often until you are feeling up to it. You are missed, and worried about!

And again, Ricki, welcome to the group. You're with some amazing ladies here- make yourself at home

I'll come post once I do the WATP. If you don't see it, I need a prodding!
**Jennifer** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 05:37 PM   #20  
motomom

S/C/G: 199/182/164

Height: 5'2"

Default Fly By Post!!!

Alright chickies...I promise I started to post last night but got interrrupted and didn't have time to finish. I need my beauty rest!

So no exercise yesterday...I'll call it one of my off days (I'm allowing myself 2 in a week) and unfortunately, unless I get home from a meeting at church tonight early, it ain't gonna happen tonight either! Although I will say I walked plenty at work today. I'm pretty sure I did 5 miles plus!!! Gotta find that pedometer! I even "jogged" a little because my day was just a rush and I was hurrying from place to place! LOL!

So food has been good today and pretty much good and on target yesterday! Water has been good. Just gotta get the 3 basics (food, water, workout) all together now! You'd all be proud of me...I started to take the icecream out of the freezer last night and put it back BEFORE I took a bite! Had the spoon out and the ice cream box in my hand! YEA!!!!

I will try to post my goals, but I kind of posted my short term goal for this week...healthy snacking, which I have been trying to do...on a past post!

I have to run..DD is waiting for me and we have to leave for ameeting at church!

So glad you are all with us this time around! I'm feeling very positive about this group and the support we give to one another!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Hugs!
hikein2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 06:02 PM   #21  

Hello All!

What a great day! And the road crews had the roads cleared this morning, so I didn't do the 'white knuckle express' like yesterday! (I am soooo wanting this winter to be over!) Food today was ok.....breakfast was oatmeal & milk......lunch was ff pudding & cheese & banana oatmeal bread (really really good....I will post the recipe)......mid afternoon was string cheese (I think i am becoming addicted).....and dinner was spaghetti w/bread & butter. I think that is around 1400 calories, so if I have a snack tonight, it better be a little one!

Gabwill.......It is so nice to see you again! How brave of you to throw out the junk food at your house.....I think there is a little Scotch in me that forbids such a thing and I end up eating it all in order to be rid of it!

Lisa....It must have felt great to get out for lunch! You are getting stronger every day and soon you will be up to exercise. I'm sure the doctor will tell you when! It is so sweet that folks want to spoil you.....with food yet! Try to slip some salads or low-cal foods in somewhere....then smaller portions on the other stuff!

Lucia.....Your pruning and garden work sounds like such fun now that we are in the depths of winter! (I Probably won't feel that way by next September....fall, our time)

Joy.....It looks like you had a super day! I love those oatmeal to go bars......a little too much and I have had to ban them from the house!

USMCWife.....Welcome! It is always good to see new faces here! We are here to encourage one another in this weight loss/healthy living journey.

Elisha.....Maybe apartment manager isn't what you have been trained for......but you will find that most folks aren't doing what they have been trained for. Who knows where this new road will take you.....but the extra money is a good direction!

Julie......Good job on resisting the ice cream! Pretty soon, the rest of the plan will fall into place and you will be on your way!

Tracy.....Hoping you are beginning to feel better. Check in when you can.....we miss you!

Mary....I don't see your post, Turtle! We need the whole team here, so come on board!

It sounds like we are full of forward momentum for March.....there is nothing we can't accomplish together! Have a great evening!
MsRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 07:00 PM   #22  
"workin' on my fitness"

Hey all! As promised, I'm here to report my 1 mile WATP express with stretchie band, completed. Yeah! I'm pink, and drippy, but it feels good to move. Hubby is nuking my soup for dinner now, and I have to keep away from the last few milanos left in the house (they are for hubby, Jennifer, NOT YOU!)

I've been trying to go through the 923 fitness/health magazines I've saved, and save the recipes from there that look good. Things I can tweak slightly, as far as some of the ingredients. I'll post some when I have them typed up- right now they are all just sticky-noted in a big stack for me to go through, when I have time. Too bad I can't bring them to work & do that during down time when I have to cover the front desk.

Ok, now, time to get tomorrow in order. Breakfast is already taken care of. Lunch may have to be a frozen dinner to nuke, unless I can rummage in the pantry. We need to go food shopping, and get rid of the rest of the crap. I have expired cottage doubles to toss and hubby has yogurt which is probably breathing at this point. Yeah, great visual, huh?

I've missed everyone...it feels good to be back, and back at this. Even if I have sweat pools in my sports bra & granny undies right now! Have a great hump night!
**Jennifer** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 07:20 PM   #23  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Unhappy

Don't feel much like posting. But very glad that you all (that's yuntz for you PA'ers... Jennifer LOL) are thinking about me . My weight loss journey must have gotten a flat tire or dead battery or something. Seems I can't win at losing. But on a good note, I'm at least getting my house and life organized (somewhat). The weather here is horrible, tons of snow and the wind is making drifts. Ugh.
Hotcupojava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 07:45 PM   #24  

Well today has been real good in all areas. I have stayed below my calories- have to eat atleast 350 calories tonight- so far (am fixing spaghetti for supper so as long as I watch portions, I'll be fine). Water has been great. And lots of exercise. I ran 2.5 miles, did both Kickbutt exercises (45 minutes each) and cardio bootcamp for 45 although I didn't give my all to it, I did go though the motions. Tomorrow I hope goes as well. Either way, I am getting the exercise in. Determined right now but in about 2 weeks that will slowly leave me so I am counting on you all to get on me if it does.

Jennifer- I just stocked up on Progresso also and have done some for dd and myself for the last few nights... figured that it couldn't hurt and sharing helps... usually I would eat it all in one sitting but with her, I only eat 2/3 of it if not less. And the run went well. I did 1.75 miles before having to take it slower and then got through the rest of it barely. Good job on getting the exercise in.

Julie- Congrats on not giving in to temptation. I don't do too well with temptation so don't even want it in the house any longer (although the ice cream is still here since I forgot about it and I am proud to say that I only had 2 spoons of it since we've had it). DH is gaining weight since he is only limited duty right now and can't get any exercise so he was happy that I did throw it out- he doesn't do well with temptation either lately.

MsRD- I wouldn't have thrown everything out if I hadn't gotten on the scale and realized that I was going back up. Hubby wasn't here so why not. I mean, he bought it all for him and I ended up eating as much as he did so decided that I would through it out and replace it with healthier things (which I did when I went shopping monday). Felt good too knowing that when I came home hungry, I wouldn't go straight there to eat nonstop.

Anyway, dd is doing stuff she knows that she shouldn't so I have to go. I also need to atleast begin cooking since I really don't like eating too late lately. I will be back in the morning though!!
Old 03-02-2005, 09:38 PM   #25  
FullTime Domestic Goddess

Hi there chicks! I have put off posting today...I was trying to wait until something exciting happened to me, but here it is already 9:20, and nothing big has happened..so - I GIVE UP!!! LOL!!

Actually, food has been much better for me today. I have really watched what went into my mouth! MIL came over tonight and wanted to go get us some Burger King, and my mind was screaming..."Double Cheeseburger, Double Cheeseburger!!!!!!!!", and I found myself saying instead, "Get me a grilled chicken salad with a diet Coke." I was proud of that little "victory"!! I sent DH to Wal-Mart tonight..Man he is getting to be a terrific grocery shopper- I am serious. Oh, I wish I could permanently give the job to him! Anyway, he got me some healthy things to munch on tomorrow..some salad fixings, WW bread, fruit...the like. I am stocked with chicken breasts, veggie burgers, veggies, tuna, I should be able to eat well. I'm really in the mood to make the 1 point WW chocolate muffins - I really like those for breafast.

Gabrielle - I read that you were fixing spaghetti..that is a popular menu item here! All of my boys love it, and I just try to have a small serving and a large salad or something. Glad to hear you are doing well on the challenge. As usual, your exercise is AWESOME! You make me feel like a granny over here- LOL! Seriously, you are doing great.

Mary - Hi! Glad to see your post! We are going to "bully" you into posting every day..(only teasing). Oh, can you send some of that snow my way?? We would LOVE to have some! Now Mary, I remember when you were losing on WW. When you were down 12 pounds at one point..one week you even lost like 5 pounds or something...do you remember that? I remember being excited for you. Come on, do the WW with me...I sure need a boost!

Jennifer - You did it! The WATP! WTG girlie!! And, you just say NO to those milanos! Cause I know they call your name! I am proud of you and your good day...made me smile so big to read your post!!!!!

MsRD - I took your advice and got some low-cal stuff. And, I am SO GLAD you didn't have to do the "white knuckled express",.oh, that makes me sad to think of you being nervous driving...cause I HATE that feeling when I am driving. Oh, did your DH make a decision about starting the ATkins? I knew he had been considering it....

Julie - That's just terrible that you got interrupted when you were about to post...who in the world interrupted you??? LOLOL!!! Glad to hear you are doing well!!

Elisha - Did you hear anything else about the job? And did you find some clean clothes?? LOL..I'm teasing, I know you did!

Hi Joy! How was your day??
and hello to you Lucia!!!

Also, Welcome Ricki! I hope you will just make yourself at home and jump right in here with us . This is a terrific group of ladies here for sure.

Tracy - Still praying for you chick. I miss your posts, and I hope you are feeling some better..when you can, please drop us a progress report if you are feeling up to it!

O.K...gotta lie down (Again!) Have a terrific evening!!!
lisa girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:41 PM   #26  
motomom

S/C/G: 199/182/164

Height: 5'2"

Joy....I really liked your idea of putting your "goals" right out there on your signature, so I copied the idea! Hope you didn't mind! It will help to keep me accountable and then I don't have to remember what it is that I am trying to do!!!

I'm feeling good tonight! Got home from church a little bit ago. I did a Labrynth tonight, which was very centering for me. Has anyone ever done that? If you have, what was your impression? I thought it was very cool! It was a little uncomfortable at first because I didn't know what to expect, but once I got past the first couple of stations, it was ok and I was able to "settle in" a bit! I also feel good that DD (who usually balks about going to church) was happy to go with me tonight and she participated in the children's choir practice for the very first time...so that made me very happy!

And....for those of you who asked...I ALMOST caved into the ice cream...or anything tonight. I think it's more of a habit than anything for me right now. I need to just tell myself that I don't HAVE to have a snack at night! Inever used to snack at night and I don't know when or why I started, so I am going to stop that bad habit!!!

Comments everyone!

Jennifer...so glad you are back "with us" now! And glad you did your exercise! It's those first few days (weeks) back that are difficult, but you will persevere! Good job!

Gab...your workout sounds...exhausting! I could NEVER do that much exercise, nor would I ever have time for it...but I am so proud of you for getting back on it again and really putting your ALL into it! Great job, Gabrielle! You motivate me!

Mary...so glad to see your post today! Flat tires can be dealt with! Just gotta get out in that snow and DO IT!!!!! Anything is possible...even when you can't see the light! Now where's that ole Mary spirit that you have shown us?

MsRD...ah yes...all this snow CAN JUST MELT AWAY!!!!! I want to start walking and hiking and the sidewalks and streets are a MESS!!!! LOL! Did you exercise today, chickie? Remember those fabulous tapes you bought?? LOL!

Elisha...good luck on the job! I'm sure something is going to come your way! Hope your day was a good one!

Joy...You continue to amaze me! Keep going! Don't let my words (or anyone's) keep you down! YOu do what you need to do!!! Just because I (or ANYONE) thinks what you do is hard, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it! We all have different paces...but chickie...if you need more sleep, that IS a priority...at least in MY book!

Lucia...So proud of you...you continue to inspire me and I am so happy to hear that you are now in the 150's!!! I sooo want to be there! Do you remember when we were the SAME weight! Look how far you've come! I'd like to get into the 160's solidly first, though! Hot, steamy Autumn...nothing like it to work off some weight!! LOL! Have fun gardening and think of us here in the SNOW when you are digging up your garden!

Welcome Ricky! You've joined a great group of women! We all have stuff we are working on, but each one is different. We are here for support!

Hugs to everyone!
hikein2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:38 AM   #27  
Onward and downward!

Talking

Hi Chickies,

I finished my pruning yesterday, and the yard is looking very neat . It is still warm, but I guess we'll be complaining about the cold soon enough. to everyone for your compliments on me leaving the 160's behind.

Julie - I do remember when we were the same weight, you'll get there soon enough Please pardon my ignorance, but what is the Labrynth you mentioned?

usmcwife - Welcome, this is a great group, you'll find all the support you need .

Jennifer - I'm a long way from Alice Springs - it's smack bang in the middle of the country - while I'm on the east coast, Sydney to be exact. Do you know someone who lives in Alice?

Turtle - If your diet battery is flat, have you tried jumper cables? Don't give up, keep checking in and together we'll get you motivated again :.

To everyone else, have a great day, and I'll check in again tomorrow

Last edited by Lucia-1; 03-04-2005 at 01:55 AM.
Lucia-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 01:23 AM   #28  
Pending Email Confirmation

Evening everyone

Well tonight was weight in ... I wasn't down the 2 pounds I needed but fell short at 1.2. Kinda surprised but "that's life", so I have to lose 5.8 pounds by March 31st.

Today was a pretty good day. I got up and did WATP 2 mile express, then did my walking during coffee breaks and after work DH & I stopped at the park and walk/ran for 35 minutes. We are currently working on 5 minute warm up, run two minutes then walk two minutes... repeat until the big hill at the end and walk up the hill. It took 35 minutes today - I think it's probably about 3 km. Well it's a start.... a long way to go to 10k for April 17th.

Food: oatmeal/yoghurt/peach, apple, pizzasub/lays chips/dietcoke, spinach & crab salad/salmon/rice/peas..... Gotta get serious about journalling my eating and tracking my points everyday. Writing down what I eat without portions or points does not lead to any kind of accountability!

Hey Hikein - I decided that I needed to look at my goals everyday - so by putting them in my signature and by having to modify my signature everyday for adding my exercise minutes on I have to go THERE. Hope it works for me. Don't feel that I scaled down my exercise down because of your comments - sometimes I get carried away with things, and being the perfectionist when I can't keep up with the unrealistic goals I quit..... NOT GOING THERE this time. Just a REALITY CHECK. It's been a long time since I've been to church but I'm not sure I ever knew what a Labrynth was.... help me out here.... I'm proud of you for your GOOD CHOICE of passing up on the ice cream.... I'm having some trouble in this area. Tonight we had so many snacks rice crackers, grapes and LF chocolate pudding that I really felt full. DH asked for more crackers and I asked him if he wasn't full.... he said he wanted more... I was really full but ate more anyways. All the snacks we had were healthy but too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing..... isn't that a country song????

Lisa girl - Good planning with the "new groceries".... it would be so easy just to fall into the helplessness trap and blame others for "bad eating" - way to be PRO-ACTIVE, ASSERTIVE and SELF RELIANT. I am so proud of you. Thanks for all your time spent supporting us here and setting up the new thread.

Miss Elisha - What a great day you had. Your exercise program sounds RIGHT ON. Have you tried setting a monthly exercise minute goal - I have set my minutes in my signature and update daily - trying to reach the goal I have set for myself for the month. Maybe this would help with your lag at the 2 week mark?

Hotcupojava - I've missed you.... I've tried to add some of my personal goals into my goals here - but I'm afraid I haven't made to much dent in my house and life organized. I'm working on miniture baby steps. WTG on getting it done! You know, Spring always has a way of coming along just in time and cleaning up all that snow and cold weather.

Jennifer - Way to go with the WATP - I do mine without the stretchie band - can't seem to find one (I use a couple of books). Any ideas where I could locate a purple stretchy band? I need to go get my morning stuff ready soon to... I like it so that I don't really have to think or plan in the morning. Look forward to reading the 923 recipes

MsRD - I gotta go and check out those oatmeal banana muffins. You had a great food day. Did you get your WATP done today?
squabb56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:02 AM   #29  
FullTime Domestic Goddess

Julie - Here at our church we do the Labrynth...but we don't call it that. We call it the "Stations of the Cross"...at your church, is it where you go to different stations and pray? I haven't done it yet, but I want to. I've heard it is a very good thing to do...very "centering" as you say. Thanks for reminding me of that .

Joy - Have you considered Ebay for the purple stretchie. It's a guarantee that you would find it on there. There is one lady on Ebay that Jennifer bought a lot of her WATP stuff from.....hey Jennifer, who was that lady?? Anyway, Jennifer was really pleased! I'm actually going to check out Ebay again..I need some new tapes. I am going NUTS wanting to exercise! Joy, would you please remind me that I said this when I am procrastinating and making excuses???

Lucia - Do you enjoy the yard work? I used to think I didn't, and then I have gotten "into" my flower beds, and I get a lot of compliments on them...poor beds look a bit peaked since I have been in this bed though! My pansies (yellow and purple) are still pretty....they survived our Winter well, because we didn't have too much cold weather. And, I also wanted to say something else to you...I meant to a while back, and I just realized that I didn't tell you how sorry I was to hear about your friend's loss...I said a prayer for you, but forgot to tell you that I did.

Well, just wanted to pop in...I saw the posts that I hadn't responded to and I wanted to do that...I'll be back later to comment some more!! I feel good this morning....I'm almost afraid to say that.........oh, please let me continue to feel like this!!!
lisa girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:12 AM   #30  

Well so far so good today. I have been up since 430 again so that I can get most of my exercise out of the way before dd is up. It seems to help since she isn't around to sit on me while I am doing abs. She does like to do somethings with me (squats, pushups, fastfeet, and stuff) so I try to do some while she is up and about outside of my regular workout. It is funny and helps me stay active. She just all of a sudden bursts into it and I love it, keeps me on my toes about it all and makes me realize more how much impact my view of exercising will have on her. If I am active all day, she will be too. Just need to remember to stay outside more then in here (I like staying on the couch when inside and that isn't good).

So far today I have done 40 minutes of pilates, 35 taifit and 30 taifit strength training. Fun, just wasn't into it at first. We have mommy and me today so had to go get washed up and ready to go but when we get back, I still have 45 minutes of bellydancing to do and also will do a new workout that I found in a magazine that is supposed to better shape your rear. Seems interesting so decided I should try it out.

Lisa- yes that double cheeseburger does sound so good. congrats on getting the better choice. Your husband seems to get what we get (except for the tuna since I really don't care for it although I know it is healthy). About the Spaghetti, I didn't have salad and realized that it is alot more fattening then I expected so ate only a little and drank lots of water. 22 month old DD ate almost as much as me which says alot. I now regret doing it but hubby should be back tomorrow so he can eat all he wants to eat.

Julie- only reason that I am doing that much now is since I know how I get. I will go at it good for about 2 weeks then start slacking off so I want to get as much done before then as possible. But I am working on that lack of motivation. I even made a chart listing all that I do and the amount of time that I do it... Set my goals up for each activity and color it in every day. So far I am on schedule so that is a good thing.

Joy- good job on the exercise. And I wish my hubby could exercise with me. We used to but that was when we were lifting weights and he can't really do much at the moment... doctors orders. Kind of sucks since I do want to be more active with him and show dd that it is good for both of us not just me.

Well gotta go so that I can make it to mommy and me but will check in again tonight.