Old 05-06-2004, 10:35 AM   #61  
"workin' on my fitness"

Height: 5'10"

Lakester, how's Bo? When does he get to come home?
**Jennifer** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 01:13 PM   #62  

Height: 5 foot

I'm pretty tired right now, and I need to get up off my buttocks and get away from this computer and do something while my baby is sleep. Another day without the car, my son just had to miss school today. My husband won't let me walk him to school, because I'd take that stroller and go, but he says the road is too dangerous... I guess it is...One day missed of Kindergarden wont' kill him. Well I figured out why I had that headache yesterday, Aunt Flow popped up unannounced. Which is good because I was kinda worried for a moment, I know that I was totally protected and all, but if it wouldnt have came....I'dda killed my hubby. Right now my hubby says he doesnt want anymore...but since he's younger then me, he might change his mind...So I havent gotten my tubes tied just yet...but If I ever do get pregnant again... It will be planned this time and I refuse to be overweight..again...But anyway...no more talking about that!!!

Woke up and did my Denise Austin tape, personally some mornings she annoys me lol Especially when she says "Get up off of that couch and get that donut out of your mouth" or "Lets burn that butter" I think that's why I keep on going because I'm like ok, every overweight person doesnt just sit around stuffing their face all day. But with a body like hers...She wouldnt know what its like to be me!! lol

I ate my little bagel breakfast.. barely. I've been drinking a lot of water. I decided I'd treat myself to a cup of coffee, but I drank maybe 2 sips and poured it out. Guess I can scratch the 30 ex calories from the f/f creamer off!! lol

I want to get on the treadmill now and get it over with, but I also have a lot of laundry to do... Oh well, I sometimes had that darn treadmill. It's so boring..., I'd rather be outside in the sun getting a little tan.. but I cant do that now without pushing a stoller around, and that too is too dangerous in our complex. I think I'll just have to buy me some more cds or something. I'm not good about commenting on everyone like Jennifer so I'll first just say Hi to everyone!

Maggi- Dont want to discourage you or encourage you either. My aunt had a tummy tuck and she looks great, although she looked great before so I dont know what she was tucking!!! lol They say a tummy tuck hurts worse than a c-section, so if that is true.. I wont ever be getting one!! The only thing that could make me feel that kind of pain again IS another child. And after having 2 c-sections, I dont think I ever wanna get cut on again!!! But hey, if you like it, I love it.. I'm just a weiny and a big baby.
Whatever you do.. I"ll be here supporting ya!! May even tease ya a little when you says it hurts!!

Jennifer- You are the greatest! Thanks for giving me all of that information and everything. And thanks for even getting this started.

To everyone else- If I dont get off of this computer...my daughter will wake up and the treadmill or anthing else for that matter will be a distant dream. Good luck to everyone and I will try to check in later...
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:38 PM   #63  
LucyKitty

Well, I know, I know. I'm posting at 1:30 hehe.

I just had a late start today. Found a good movie at 8am and just didn't get moving, really, until about 1. I'm allowed to be lazy once in awhile, right?

I DID, however, order my DDR stuff!! It should be here early next week (mon or tues) and THEN I CAN WORK OUT AGAIN!!! I am dying to do it. It's driving me nuts not being able to!

Ummm other than that, food yesterday sucked. Let's just not go there.
Still at the same weight, though. GAH. I need to work out so much and I just can't stand sitting here doing nothing. *rips out some hair* Deliver my crap, already!!

Workout today = nada, unless I can get the hubby to go on a walk later on tonight (i hope! It's 75!)

Food today:
B - top ramen
L - nothing yet.. no ideas so far, either. Maybe a tuna melt? *shrug* Not hungry either...
D - not sure of that, either. We're going shopping tomorrow (or tonight!), so we'll have stuff after today, but definitely not today.

Anyway I just wanted to hop in & post to keep myself accountable. Hope everybody's having an awesome day!!
lameducklucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:10 PM   #64  
"workin' on my fitness"

Hey chickies! Just a quick fly-by posting.

Came home, did 1 mile WATP, quickly made dinner (2 all-beef hot dogs on 2 slices of light oatmeal bread, plus mustard) and I'm peeking in before everything stops for Friends.

Even hubby is planning on watching it with me. Then, I'll try to get to sleep early, do my mile tomorrow morning, and a more thorough workout tomorrow night. Gotta sweat hard tomorrow night to make up for things.

ForReal has the right idea with the no scale thing...I had to check my damage from dinner last night- up 3 pounds. Well, I know the fricking dinner wasn't 11,000 calories, so how did I blip UP 3 pounds? Grrr. It's probably bulk, and water right now, but seriously, that's enough to tick me off big time!

Have a great evening, chickies! Big hugs!
Old 05-06-2004, 07:26 PM   #65  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Today was a good day. The interview went really well, but he said that he didn't think I would be happy in that position. *shrug* I applied, didn't I? He told me to think it over and see if it's something I really want to do, and if it is to call him back next week. Whatever.
Got the grandparents' porches cleaned... I was moving patio furniture and vacuuming and pressure washing for hours! I know that's got to burn some calories.
And I went for my 20 minute walk outside today. Still planning to do a LB circuit, 10-15 minutes on the stairclimber, and hopefully some pilates. Of course, Mom's making super-yummy lasagna as I type, so.... bleh. Who knows? It's been a good day so far.

Today's food:

10:30am
1 cup of coffee with creamer
1 sl. whole wheat toast
1 fried egg with grease napkined off
1 slice American cheese
1 glass of V8

2:00pm
2 glasses of water
1 sesame seed bun
1 slice of salami
1 slice of Swiss cheese
1 tbsp. of mayo
1 serv. raw veggies with LF dip

4:45pm
1 glass of water
1 sloppy joe on
1 bun
1 serv. raw veggies with LF dip

And now there's more water. And there will probably be some lasagna, but as I'm only at 1270 calories for the day, that's ok, as long as I only have a little. And no treats tonight. I've decided I'm going to only have a treat maximum of twice a week.

Oh, I'm excited... Mom brought me LF muffin bites, and I've got some Yoplait Whips! orange and cream.... tastes like a creamsicle... yummy! And my brother is building me a new computer for my birthday and I got to pick out my new case today--it's going to be so sharp! I can't wait!

Ok, enough energy, time for the stairclimber/LB circuit/pilates. Whee!
I'll check back in and let you all know that I actually completed my task for the evening.

Have a good night everyone!

~Elisha
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 10:14 PM   #66  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

A few hours later, and I'm back to report. I did the stairclimber for 10 minutes, and some pilates, then my tummy was growling so I had some lasagna. Not as much as I wanted though (thank goodness! That would have about doubled my calorie intake for today!) That takes my calories to 1710 for the day, which is only 10 over my goal, and since I exercised a lot (a lot for me anyway), I guess I'm ok with it.

I'm not sure what my meals are going to be like tomorrow. I need to eat a fairly sizeable breakfast, since my lunch isn't until late tomorrow afternoon, but a small lunch, since dinner won't be too long afterwards. I don't know about dinner. It will just be me and Dad, and he'll probably have leftover lasagna as soon as he gets home, so maybe I'll just get some LeanPockets or something.
Ok, journals, then LB circuit, then bedtime. Nighty night, chicks.
~Elisha
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 10:56 PM   #67  

Food was bad today. I must be slacking I think this is the worst day I have had in 5 weeks. You would think I would be being so good with Cancun just a few weeks away! I think since its that time of the month I feel the need to eat everything in site. Maybe this week will end soon!
Janiepeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 09:49 AM   #68  
lakester

Good Morning Ladies! Whoopie got in our 3.5 early this morning and were able to keep a 15 min mile pace. There is one killer hill (I walk up the steepest way, I just work best for me) and a couple of smaller ones so I am pleased they didn't slow us down. Yesterday was ok, ate too much at supper but was within limits, didn't drink enough water but only missed it my a cup or so and was able to get in crunches but not the weight machines, however I worked my butt off down in the woods.
Bo is fine, thanks for asking Jennifer. The surgery barely slowed him down! he slept for a couple hours after I brought him home and after that he was at full tilt! crazy mutt!
Have a good weekend Ladies, I will try to post tomorrow but on the weekends who knows! Chao!
lakester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 10:01 AM   #69  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Default Hello All

Lakester: I hope you didn't think I was being a smarty pants in your journal. I was just playing when I was teasing about you taking a walk with Whoopie Goldberg. I kid a lot. It's how I counteract how crappy I feel a lot of the time. I meant no offense.

Hello all. I've been stressing over this new job, but more to point, stressing about the old one. It's sour and ugly there, oh wait, that's just my old boss.

Food was way over. I don't understand why I eat crap like that and as much as I do when A) I'm not hungry and 2) I want to lose weight. (wink). Do I really want to lose? I mean everything in my life says yes, but the food going in my mouth says no.

Still drinking 72 ounces or more of water a day. Saw some chick in the journals that is drinking unbelievable amounts of water with a goal of like over two hundred ounces a day or something. Maybe I read that wrong. But DANG. I thought I was drinking enough to float an armada... but that's nothing. Wow!

Gonna do some more house work and then try to make myself exercise again today before bed. That was like pulling teeth yesterday to get that one mile WATP tape. Not so bad once I got going, although my butt, my thighs and a little strip from the top of my foot to the bottom of my shin was killing me. Sore from walking Tuesday, I guess.

I so want to do better. Why am I letting myself fail? Help
Hotcupojava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 10:14 AM   #70  
lakester

I thought your comment was cute! Whoopie's real name is "Little Can of Whop A**" so the nickname is necessary! Have a good weekend!
lakester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 12:31 PM   #71  
LucyKitty

Woohooo! I HAVE FOOD!!! We went shopping, I loaded up on veggies & good stuff with whole wheat in it & whatnot. Also got 2 cases of water (35 bottles ea), which should last me quite awhile!! YAY!! No more soap!

I've been taking care of myself a lot more lately -- can't really discuss any of what that means on here for personal reasons, but I am doing a lot better. I have already started to feel better about myself, which means that losing the last little bit will only be easier for me from here on out. Still hangin' on at the 182 mark (the depo shot made me gain 5 lbs. GRR!), and my DDR stuff gets here monday & tuesday of next week. The game gets here before the workout pads, so I'm gonna play the game w/o the pads (if that's possible?) and check out how it works. I am really excited to have this, though.

No formal workout today, but re-organizing a bunch of stuff inside, rearranging furniture, cleaning, vacuuming (again... stupid shedding animals!!), and more mountains of laundry to be done.

I am going to start hanging up my husband's pants after he wears them, unless they are gross beyond belief. The man changes his clothes THREE TIMES A DAY. ?!?! He's worse than me. ****, I wear the same jeans for a week at a time. (But I only have 3 pairs of pants...) He makes me do over 8 loads of laundry a week because of this. Agh. And then he blames me for making all the laundry because I use 1 towel every day in my shower, and I don't re-use them because that is just gross. Icky smelling towels are NOT cool.

Other than that, it's pouring and I feel happy as ever!! Food today is definitely good. I've contemplated going on a walk (alone) around the block. I'm not sure. I'm pretty scared to. I don't know why... it's a safe neighborhood and there's a firestation next to the complex, and the cops are all over around here. Who knows...

B - coffee (3+ cups), bowl of shredded wheat cereal, an apple
L - 2 rice cakes, each w/ 2 slices of lunchmeat & 1 slice provolone cheese, some carrot sticks
D - I think chicken pesto with some steamed broccoli for me.

I am about to make a week's worth of meal plans for next week, for dinners only. B&L I can handle myself, but dinner I have to cook for him, too. Blaah!!

Other than that, I am having an awesome day and I hope everybody else is, too!! IT'S FRIDAY!! WOOHOO!!!!
lameducklucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 12:58 PM   #72  

Height: 5 foot

Man am I tired... I get soo tired around this time.. but does stupid me go lay down and take a nap while my daughter is sleep... no I piddle and piddle and then she wakes up. So I'm going to try and make this short and come back later if I can....Stuf gets a little hectic around here after 2:00.

Hotcupojava -Just because you may have indulged a little bit or ate shall I say something "yummy" once in a while, doesnt mean you have failed. Dont get sooo down on your self. Just because you may have slacked one day, there's no way I believe you will gain like 2 pounds in one day, or even lose it for that matter. We all have our slack days especially when we are upset and stressed, I eat sometimes when I'm bored or restless, instead of finding something to do I eat something naughty. But Instead of saying the day was a failed one, Say that was a free day, and mark it on the calendar and try to set a goal of one free day a week, (only if you eat a little too much) instead of saying your a failure. I dont want to hear you say that word!!! LOL
You can do whatever you put your mind to, it just might not be as easy for you, or me, but it can be done.

Now I really go, because now I've gotten all emotional and I could talk forever.. I'll chat with yaw'l chickies Later..

Jay
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:49 PM   #73  

Yo yo - just a quickie since I poured my heart out in the journals. Small slip (by choice though..and still barely fit into the meal plan) was a nip o' wine last night, but otherwise pretty good day.

It's now about 1:46 on the next day and I should be ok - full from lunch still and I'll have a Special K bar before I go do a quick run on the treadmill after work (30 min??). Oh shoot..I just realized I don't have my walkman!! That is NOT going to work. Damn...now I"ll have to look into going to a class or something...Ah - gotta go figure it out!

Happy, on-plan weekends to everyone!

PS - Jennifer - two classes went fine!
forrealthistime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 05:20 PM   #74  
motomom

S/C/G: 199/182/164

Height: 5'2"

Default Oops! I missed a day!

Sorry chickies about yesterday! I did post to the journals but ran out of time yesterday! Was a busy day...Went with DD on a Field Trip to a Farm in the morning. Was back by 1. Took a quick nap (DD's was more like 3.5 hours long), did a 30 minute workout and then off to work until 8:30. Home to catch the very end of Survivor! Then cleaned up a bit and did my journal. By then it was bedtime! So, I'm sorry! But food was right on target yesterday...no problems, no slips. Even the packed lunch I took on the field trip was yummy and healthy!

Today:
Got up late! So no workout this morning. Rushed to get ready and get DD ready! Left the house in shambles (I hate that!) and headed off to work! A busy day at work today. We are getting ready for our Mother's Day Tea tomorrow, so the day flew by! Which makes it good food-wise! Here ya go:

B- Cottage doubles
L- 1 & 1/2 cups chili & Diet soda
No snacks but did make a pot of coffee when I got home because I have a caffeine withdrawl headache from no coffee today! It tastes yummmy! Made it nice and strong with some Half & Half (vanilla) and a little Splenda!

I have a bazillion things to do to get ready for tomorrow, none of which I am looking forward to doing:
*baking and frosting 2 chocolate sheet cakes
*writing a welcome for the Mother's Day Tea
*cleaning up the kitchen and fixing supper!

Forreal--way to keep it on plan even with the wine! Way to go on the exercise!

Jaymi-I know what you mean about not taking a nap when daughter is! I remember those days!!! LOL! Go do your exercise! And girl...I think you have rights to that tazer anytime you want to borrow it for use on some of us!!! LOL! Jennifer would hand it over, I'm sure!!!

Lucy--Glad to hear you are starting to take care of yourself! That is a good thing. I'm sure having healthy food in the house helps, too! You can go out and take that walk...you can do it, chickie!!! Keep us posted!

Mary--Sounds like you are having and "off day"! ARe you writing a food plan? ARe you sticking to it? That is the only thing that has saved me. And when I buy groceries, I know exactly what I need to get without having to put much effort into it. And when I get ready to eat, I just look at the fridge with my weekly plan all laid out. Jennifer has the tools...I'm sure she will send them to you! And you are NOT a failure! Each day is a learning process. I had to reexamine that the other day...what have I learned by eating the things I should not have eaten? This is a process...not an overnight thing even though we want it to happen isntantly. These behaviors we have were not learned overnight...it took years to develop most of them and now we are unlearning them! Keep your chin up and don't let one day set you back at all!!! ((((Mary)))))

Lakester--Is Whoopi the dog in the avatar? Cute dog! What kind? ARe you running 3.5 miles or walking? Geesh! Doing great! Keep up the good work, chickie!

Janie--Jaymi is going to use that tazer on you, chickie!! Now what are you going to eat tomorrow and Sunday?? Plan, plan, plan!!!!

Elisha--Your food and exercise sounds great for yesterday! Way to go! You are doing great chickie! Keep up the good work. Hope today went well!

Jennifer--Where are you today??? Busy day, I'm sure! No time for computer??? You better check in, chickie or Jaymi's got the tazer ready!!! LOL!

Lisa--if you are reading...hope you are doing well! Thinking of you, chickie and miss your posts! Where are those pictures girl!!!

That's it! Gotta go start those dreaded cakes!!! Hugs to all!
hikein2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 06:59 PM   #75  
"workin' on my fitness"

Holy poop, chickies! Where did the day go????

First time I really looked up, it was lunchtime. Today's the first day I was glad I had my shadow at the office- I still had my breakfast cottage cheese double open in front of me, with only 2 spoonfulls gone. Good thing I didn't finish it after being out for 4+ hours. Yeeergh! Where's my throwing up smiley? LOL

Anyhow, it's been a week from heck, I tell ya- amazing how much stuff gets shoved to the back burner when you do nothing but pee on fires for 2 days straight. 3 particular borrowers- all very self-involved men who think the sun rises & sets up each of their tushes....had me in freaking circles because the loan officer I work with is effectively useless. Gotta love that!

And I can't believe it's 7pm- I came home, hubby & I dealt with some contract fine-tuning- the eccentric seller of this property decided faxed copies of handwritten information isn't good enough, he wants them typed, with original signatures, and 7 days to look them over. Ok, I'll jump through your hoops for now, but so help me, little old poop, you keep jerking us around, and I'll salt your land! Grrr. Okay, rant over.

Anyhow, since I finally really got a chance to sit down, I figure I'll eat dinner, let it digest, do the WATP and push the UB until the weekend, since I don't really schedule days off for the exercise. And I think that all the nail-biting has to count for some cardio, right chickies?

2 assignments graded last night- 1 was 95, other was 85 because she didn't like 2 "labels" I had for the assignment. Fine....doesn't do much to that great solid "80" thanks to the school. Yeah, I'm still bitter about that, so I'm just pumping them out, done, done fully, but not going through 2 weeks of fine tuning & revising & polishing so that each one is 97-100.

I'll post later tonight, or tomorrow, when I've got 10 minutes to myself. Ladies, have a wonderful evening, and OP weekend. We're 1 week down, 3 weeks to go, so keep it up, chickies!