Old 02-24-2015, 05:47 AM   #211  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mindy, still stuck -18 here this AM without wind. Grrr. Sorry about the gain. Noticing any change in your legs or butt with the running? Any luck with the most recent showing?

Carma, Happy Tuesday, hope it's a great day!

Jeni, Kris, Mugs, Susie, Emi , if I missed anyone I am sorry, it's not even 6 AM here... Hello, hope all is well and that you'd stop and chat!

W 100, need to get it all in today
E Crunches, PT exercises, maybe a little walk on the dreadmill but no run today. I'd love to get outside, but it is way too icy to be walking out there.
E OP, stay away from the junk food at work!
D “What you eat in private will show up in public.”
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:49 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Mavis: congrats on c25k, sorry about work stress. Have you ever tried meditation?

Hi to everyone else
Weed review
W: 100 oz check
E: none, I wish I knew what was making me so tired
E: ugh 1900 all colors
D: need to break out of this funk

Weed for tomorrow
W: 80 oz
E: shimmy & yoga
E: 1400 is planned meal
D: going to try and meditate in am
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:23 AM   #213  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

MM- Work Sucks!! Don't you wish we could just live our lives without all that stress??? Sorry to hear it. Take it easy sister!!!

No news on the showing. Work rolls on as usual. More crap upcoming. It gets hard to keep up and figure out exactly what they want me to do.

Wasn't feeling all that great yesterday, Stuffy and lightheaded. I went to the gym anyways. Rode the bike and walked a mile at 7 incline. Lost a pound of the gain.

I so wish my body would stop this 3-4 pound up and down crap. That's all I manage to do. Lose a few, gain a few. I know it is all related to TOM, but come on. News from bloodwork. Not in menopause but really close. My estrogen level is getting pretty low. So there you go.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:14 PM   #214  

Mindy, I saw this on a bag today and thought of you. "You can't scare me I am a teacher".

No time for personals. Weed review: water 88 oz; E: none will explain below
E: 1767 D: so I didn't go to yoga or shimmy because I had a little accident. I am okay. My car not so much, Subaru vs Ford F-150. So I had to deal with rental car issues and therefore no yoga or shimmy and I ate at Moe's southwest grill instead of 5 guys. So my d is, be thankful for the little things you have.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:18 PM   #215  

Weed for tomorrow
W: 100 oz
E: ? Walk, I need something.
E: family dinner, ? 1600 fingers crossed
D:
"Decisions can be like car accidents, sudden and full of consequences."
— Allison Glock
Old 02-26-2015, 06:08 AM   #216  

Carma, rental car? Car accident quote? All ok?

Mindy, Don't y love it, run 7 miles no change, walk a mile, down... strange thing this menopause. I've not sorted it out either.

Everyone else.....where are you?

W 100
E crunches, hip strength exercises
E OP, no vending machine snacks
D Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window. ~Author Unknown

OK, so D says I am sick of winter and my motorcycle is calling my name. I am starting to feel like an eskimo, I looked at the thermometer and thought, it's "only" 3 below.

Good note, PT is going well and I completed C210k week 2 day1 yesterday. Then I kept walking for a bit because Hubby doesn't like Survivor, so I watched it from the treadmill.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:28 AM   #217  
mtiger

Wink

Carma- Sorry about the car. Glad you are okay though.

MM- Keep on truckin. It is supposed to get near 30 next week. Time for bikinis, right??

No gym last night, got hair done. I will workout tonight and tomorrow for sure. Weigh-in at WW on Sat. Not that I will lose anything. I am still up 2 pounds.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:00 PM   #218  

Mavis: I am okay. I was rushing to pick up my daughter. The truck in front of me was bearing left and I thought I saw his left signal go on. However he was only fearing left to make the turn into a driveway. All our snow makes for some narrow driveways. Anyway I went to pass on the right and he got my drivers side fender/ bumper. Totally my fault. Now I may be looking at 6000 damage to my car. I will know more when the adjuster sees it tomorrow. That was an estimate from my husbands buddy that did auto body. The whole thing annoys me because it is the last thing I needed but that's life. My husband wants me to get a new car. I want to go a while with this one.

Mindy: I am with you on the scale. No exercise this week at all and most days I have eaten 1600 or more. It will be a miracle if I dont gain.

Weed for today:
E: zilch
E: 1588 in
D: must get moving!
Old 02-26-2015, 08:01 PM   #219  

Weed for tomorrow
E: walk at least 30.
E: 1500 all colors
D: meditate in am.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:21 AM   #220  
mtiger

Wink

Did 3 pretty quick miles last night doing intervals. Then did shoulder and chest work. I felt that one. Got 1 nasty pound back off. Still looking for the elusive 175.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:02 PM   #221  

Can someone please virtually slap me. I was 0.4 lbs up on the scale today. So that should make me eat healthy right? Nope 3800 calorie in. MFP says I do that I will be 11 lbs higher in 5 weeks. Grrrrr. I must exercise 1 hr daily for the next week. Got all water. No exercise.

Weed for tomorrow
E: maybe yoga, definite walking
E: 1400 calories
D: get back on track!
Old 02-27-2015, 10:44 PM   #222  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Hey girls. Budget deadlines have me working literally all day every day. I will be back next week. Miss you all terribly.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 08:02 AM   #223  
mtiger

Wink

Kris- Hang in there.

Carma- 0.4 is nothing. Just get back on track today. You will be fine.

Started my run last night and my foot wouldn't let me continue. I walked the rest of my time. Then I did legs. Slight gain today. Actually Carma is was 0.4. So I am still up a pound from my recent gain. YUCK!!! Weigh-in today will be up.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:01 AM   #224  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Hey chicks,

Mavie - how's the BP? NO STROKES! Breathe. Move. Giggle. I'm ready for that check in plan. See below.

Mindy - how's the boss from Hades? how's the grand baby? Your daughter? The scale is a jerk. You just keep moving and let the numbers go for a while. I know its hard. Scale stress will jack us up if we let it consume us.

Carma - ugh on the car thing but glad you are alright. I need to get back on MFP. I will and we can remind each other to choose better there.

Jen - nice work on Mak's bed! What great set up! You been working your crazy hours too?

Where's Emi and the other girls?

So got my doc results back. My lack of self care is evident in my blood work. Not horrible. Cholesterol good. mammo good. pap good. But I am prediabetic. Doc says move 20-30 minutes DAILY. Ditch the carbs and sugar. Eat more veggies. And MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WEIGHT. I also got the hall pass for a colonoscopy consult. It's one thing to see this body of mine in a mirror and know I need change. It's gone to a whole new level when my blood is ratting me out.

Going to work today. If we don't get the 3 days of rain we are threatened with, I'll be walking tonight. I hear you life. I'm gonna change my ways.

Check in later. Really thinking about you all. Hope you have a great day.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 11:15 AM   #225  

Carma, How about a virtual kick in the pants? That's what I found for you! Hehe. I have the same issue. Back to work has me all stressed out. Today is a new day and I am determined to get it right.

Kris, hang in there and try to take time for you! You and I need to take it seriously, our health depends on it!

Hope the rest of you are OK!

w 100
e skipped ahead to w4d2 of c210k, felt like i needed to run more than 90 sec at a time to advance
e pop keeping my sf creamer in there because I love it, rest of the day is low carb. veggies, protein and smoothies for the most part
d Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. ...I miss my motorcycle.

Last edited by mothermavis; 02-28-2015 at 11:18 AM.