Old 01-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #256  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

Hey chicks sorry I ain't been on in what seems like forever. I was and am still trying to keep my stress and BP down.

I feel like I have gained alot of weight this week. I have barley exercised and my eating has been all kinds of crazy. Today is a new day and I am trying to start it off right by eating healthy breakfast and going to exercise.
I have been busy trying to stay stress free and busy with school. This semester is kicking my butt. I hate to weigh in and see what the scale has to say. Time to get back OP and get this weight off. I want to look in mirror and see on the outside how I feel on the inside. I am learning that it takes time to loose this weight and even though I am struggling the main thing that matters it that I get back up and finish what I have started.

I think I will weigh in today to see where I am at. Hopefully the scale wont be to mean.

Cant believe valentine's is so close. I need to get out this mind frame I been in and soon..

Keep on keeping on lady's and remember you are worth it and it ain't easy but it is worth it....
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #257  
Crazygurl61

S/C/G: 165/154.7/115

Height: 5'2

Hi Ladies,

I feel like I am always within the same 2 lbs this past month! I go from 148 ish to 146 ish and can't get below. I feel SO frustrated!

I've been SO GOOD with my calorie counting! I am going to give up diet soda this week and see if that helps. Here is to hoping!
crazygurl61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #258  
IF for Life

S/C/G: 198/183/147

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone!
Had a car accident this morning. Very distracted. Insurance companies, towing, etc.

I think I was fine with my food plan, despite a little bit of stress eating - not too bad, and I did compensate with a lighter dinner.

I'll read everyone's posts and check in with my weight tomorrow.

Right now, I'm calling it a night and will be relaxing and watching Biggest Loser.

Have a great night everyone.
Italiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #259  
Angie... that is me!

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Oh NO annie I do hope everyone's ok? Hang in there hon!!
40lbsPLEASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #260  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italiannie View Post
Hi Everyone!
Had a car accident this morning. Very distracted. Insurance companies, towing, etc.

I think I was fine with my food plan, despite a little bit of stress eating - not too bad, and I did compensate with a lighter dinner.

I'll read everyone's posts and check in with my weight tomorrow.

Right now, I'm calling it a night and will be relaxing and watching Biggest Loser.

Have a great night everyone.
Oh my glad you are ok. I bet and don't blame u one bit for a little stress-eating.

I can't watch new episode of biggest looser till in the morning, bet it was a crazy episode...
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Whoa, Annie! Glad you are okay.

Four-day work week, and the stress was especially high today. Everyone scouting around for chocolate!

I feel like I'm traveling a parallel universe with Sandy and Rumple concerning the high protein vs calorie counting. My body/mind just doesn't respond anymore with what worked in the past. CC appears to be the most agreeable, particularly for keeping up my energy levels. Just have to stay clear of sugar and too many carb calories.

Welcome to ALL new sweetheart challengers - you're never too late. This is a wonderful group. One of the few places I visit online where I feel better, even if I didn't lose an ounce. Still believe without this forum, I would have easily packed on another 10 pounds since Thanksgiving.

Hang in there everyone; Heart Day is just over the horizon

Jean
ps: My new itty-bitty-mini goal = get to bed by 11:00 pm
Ready2BThinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #262  

S/C/G: 335/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7 -171ish cm

262.4 today. i usually weigh in at 4 pm cause that used to be 2 hours after i woke up before i ate lol i usually dont go to bed til like 6 or 7 but now that school has started i can no longer be a vampire so i get up at 7 45 and its throwing off my old weigh in time cause i get out of classes, lets say, at 12, then i have to wait 4 hours to weigh in lol fun times. some days i get too hungry to wait til 4 to weigh in and then eat, so i eat at school and then have to wait til the next day to weigh in. i dont know how to adjust this time. i guess i could try not staying up until 3 45 before i go to bed cause then im eating much later and thus my optimal weigh in time stays at 4 pm, if i weigh at 7 45 when i get up its only been 4 hours and im still bloated and full from food, weird right lol. i figure im gonna have to slowly force myself to go to bed before 3 45 and get more than 4 hours sleep
CherryQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #263  

S/C/G: 195/190/160

I used to love the Biggest Loser, until Anna Kournikova came on as a trainer. I can't stand her. Is she still a trainer this time?
bethann1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #264  
Angie... that is me!

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethann1970 View Post
I used to love the Biggest Loser, until Anna Kournikova came on as a trainer. I can't stand her. Is she still a trainer this time?
NOPE! Just Bob (<3) and Dolvett this season. I LOVE ME SOME BOB! I want a Bob.
40lbsPLEASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #265  
Get to goal &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Okay, I'm finally checking in. Boy, I've missed you all!

Welcome to all the newbies! It is never, ever too late to join us. We still have lots of time to put a good dent in our weight losses.

40lbsPlease, things have slowed way down now that all these parties are over. Thanks for your concern. Hope things are going well with you.

Jean, I think at our age, we just need to keep our bodies guessing. I used to do Scardale as my standby diet (sorry if I've mentioned this before...these senior moments are coming on more and more ). When I did that in my 20s and 30s, I could lose 10 pounds in a week. The last time a did it by the book for a week (I tried it a couple months ago), I stayed the same!?! WTH is up with that? It feels like my body is betraying me. But we can never give up because that would serve no purpose other than being miserable. NEVER! Hang in there, hon.

Italiannie, I'm sorry to hear about your accident and hope you are okay. Rest up. I'm with you; I haven't weighed in a while with all these parties, but I've been back on calorie counting for a few days now, so will probably weigh in soon. I think daily weighing can only work if you don't take weight fluctuations too seriously. That ain't me!

Rumple, it's so easy to talk ourselves into going off plan, isn't it? Whether it be a birthday party, anniversary, foot surgery, or your kid got an A in math. Like my mom always says, "You body doesn't know it's a holiday!" That drives my sister and me nuts, but she's right. Like, because it's a holiday/birthday/bad day, our bodies should just give us a break and not put on the pounds from our celebrating/pitty-party eating. But I'm glad you're back on track.

Bethann, way to go with both of those tough workouts! You are a warrior!

Barbie, I was wondering why I hadn't seen your posts on FB for a while. I'm glad to see you back here and posting. Hang in there; we'll get through this together.

Crazygurl, I think you will definitely see a loss if you give up the diet soda. They contain too much sodium.

Charlaine, sleep is so important in weight loss. I notice that I always get better losses when I'm getting in at least 7 hours of sleep each night. I think you should try to move your bedtime up an half hour every few nights until you are at least getting 6 hours of sleep each night, preferrably 7 hours.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I had so many posts to read through since I was on here last.

I came to a big decision today, too, that I am going to up my goal weight from 140 to 150. Not only to reach goal sooner (but YAY!), but because I want to try to maintain my weight there for 6 months or so and work on toning up to lose inches. I sincerely believe that I can be a size 6 if I do this, and that's good enough for me. If I still feel at the end of the 6 months that I'm not happy at that weight, I'll work on getting off another 10 pounds. But I'm ralizing more and more that I'm not doing this for the same reasons I did in my 20s and 30s (to look hot in a bikini). I'm doing this for my health and to reach a weight where I don't feel like I'd have to starve myself to maintain. I don't care that at 150 on the "weight charts" I'd be considered overweight. As long as my blood pressure, cholesterol level and blood sugar are in the normal range and I feel good with how I look, that's what's important to me.

Funny how I feel like a small weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I think that 2012 is going to be about making my life easier in every way possible. I'm making my cleaning schedule not so stressful, not killing myself with my exercise like I used to and picking a goal weight that'll be more comfortably for me to maintain.

Life is good! Hope it's good for all of you as well
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #266  
Get to goal &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Oh, and I agree about Anna K. on Biggest Loser. I never liked her on that show; she was too soft with the contestants.

Now Dolvett can train me any day! I have a serious crush on him. Hubba hubba!! ♥
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #267  
IF for Life

Thanks, everyone for your thoughts. I'm fine. My car is not, but that's the way it goes. So glad my airbag didn't go off, of course all I was thinking, as I was sliding into the other car was that I was going to be black and blue. Luckily I got out of the way enough just to lose most of the driver's side of my car, but avoided a "head-on" Not much you can do when you hit ice and your car turns into a sled.

Praise the good lord, just vehicle damage for me and the other poor person I hit.

Anyway, I did do a bit of stress eating, and although it wasn't too high on the calories, it was a bit salty, so I'm up.

Monday - 189.6
Today - 191 (+1.4)

It will come off, I'm back on track.

I've been reading all of your food plans. I do know that when I lean away from carbs (not easy for a pasta and bread gal) I do better with my weight loss. I do eat everything, though, as I'm really working on a sustainable lifestyle - learn to manage my true hunger.

As far as Biggest Loser - I liked Anna, but I must say I enjoy the eye candy that are Dolvett and Bob.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:04 AM   #268  
IF for Life

Whoo Hooo! Back down below my pre-car crash weight. Had a great day on plan yesterday. I'll keep going. I do think I'll only report my weight a couple of times a week.

Yesterday – 191
Today 189.4 (-1.6)
Valentine Goal - 179

Have a great day everyone.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #269  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
I'm in
I need a challenge to hold myself accountable lol.

SW: 260lbs.
CW: 260lbs.
GW: 245lbs.
Update: 252.5lbs as of right now.
omgzitsmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #270  

S/C/G: 231.0/193.6/185.9

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandcar150 View Post
Oh, and I agree about Anna K. on Biggest Loser. I never liked her on that show; she was too soft with the contestants.

Now Dolvett can train me any day! I have a serious crush on him. Hubba hubba!! ♥
Yes, please, on Dolvett!
shanhat81 is offline   Reply With Quote