Old 02-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #391  

S/C/G: 365/T/245

Height: 5'9"

Sounds like there is an interest in an Easter Challenge so when I get back home today i will set it up. I find these challenges keep me going!

Sandy if you are around and want to set this up let me know - you are so good at it !
vicki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #392  

Sounds like there is an interest in an Easter Challenge so when I get back home today i will set it up. I find these challenges keep me going!

Sandy if you are around and want to set this up let me know - you are so good at it !
Old 02-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #393  

So I have set up a thread for the "Easter Hopping To Health Challenge"..............here is the link...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post4212960

Hope to see you all there
Old 02-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #394  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

S/C/G: 190/ticker/130

Height: 5'7

Just hopped by for a quick update. Down to 162. And I ran my FIRST EVER 5k.

It was a 34.57 min 5k. Not bad for my first one if I say so.

Iv also decided to try a new approach to losing weight. I'm doing Jamie Easons Live Fit 12 week plan. 100% free and tells you when what to do for exercise, and what to eat, and when. I hope it works. Here is to hoping!
TheLindsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Hey All!

Checking in with good news/bad news: BN= Currently same weight I began at challenge; GN = I didn't gain any additional pounds

Okay, that's a poor sense of rationalization. I'd love to post how I exercised throughout the stress of the last 2 months, or had I said "no" to every culinary treat offered to comfort . . . but I didn't.

Yet, I'm still here Having digested (no pun) some sad news and major changes, I am thankful to have not gained. This time of year has historically been the worst for me, weight-wise. Something has started to shift, ever subtly and I remain encouraged.

Credit and kudos to this wonderful group for helping me pivot from old habits, old stories.

Bring on the Easter Challenge.
Ready2BThinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:59 AM   #396  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

You are all the best. I didn't want to not check in here before the challenge ended. Well, I know it ends tomorrow, but I did want to say that I'm doing better...mood-wise that is. My sister (who has also been in the same funk as I've been in for similar reasons) and I had a good talk a few days ago. We've basically been letting out diets, exercise, appearance and chores go for a while now with our poor-me attitudes and we we're sick of hearing us whine about it. So we kicked one another in the rears and set up a plan. We may not be able to do much for our financial situations right now, but we can put our bodies and our homes in order. So we decide to start the very next day by checking in with each other at noon of every day to make sure the other had done everything on their list, including chores and exercise.

I even made a bet with my girls (I've done this in the past with great results) that if I didn't only eat protein, healthy fats and veggies until Easter, I would owe them each $50. I haven't lost a bet like that yet, and I don't intend to do it now.

So, heck yeah I'm in for the Easter challenge! Thanks so much for starting the thread on that, Vicki! (((HUGS))) I'll go join there after I post here.

And even though I am terrified of weighing in tomorrow after not doing so for forever, I'm going to do it. I have to not only know where I'm starting for the next challenge, but I have to know what the damage is I've done during this one. Maybe that'll be the second kick in the rear I'll need to not let life and stress derail me from taking care of myself and my family.

I'll check in tomorrow. Love you all, and I'm so proud you you guys for rocking this challenge!! ♥
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #397  
IF for Life

S/C/G: 198/183/147

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone!
Sandy, I'm so glad you're back. We all missed you. I know you won't be paying those girls anything!

This is one of the most inspiring threads. So I'm very grateful that I joined when I did.

I hit my revised goal. I'm very pleased!

I made it to 185.8!!!

Congratulations on all of you out there. I've read all of your posts, and you are an inspiration. All of you - those who met and exceeded their goals, and those of you who keep going, despite what the scale says on any given day or week (because we know if we just keep going, we'll get there eventually).

So..... Thanks for the challenge. See you on the Easter Hopping to Health! Thanks Vicki, for setting that up.
Italiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #398  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Lost 7 pounds this challenge, though I was hoping for 10 pounds. TOM came a knocking and with it 2 pounds. I'm still happy with the progress. I moved into Onederland this challenge. Next challenge, I want to move into the 180's!!!
seaurchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #399  
Angie... that is me!

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Lindsy & Jean... come over and join us in the Easter 'Hopping to Health' challenge! You'll see some familiar faces there =)

SaNdY! Welcome back love, we've missed you so! So happy to see you over at the Easter challenge... we're ALL gonna meet our goals there, I just know it!

Annie... cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs on hitting your revised goal! It's so motivating to reach our goals!

seaurchin- 7 lbs is a wonderful number! I see you joined the Easter challenge... see you over there soon!
40lbsPLEASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #400  

Thank you all! You are so sweet.

I'm so proud of everyone here, regardless if you hit goal this challenge or not. Everyone did great! Congratulations!!!

This is hard for me to say, but I ended this challenge at 197...7.6 pounds more than when I started. (sigh) But no use crying over spilled non-fat milk, right. Onwards to the Easter challenge!! See you all there.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #401  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

Hey guys, I haven't been around much but figured I'd check in. I've avoided this thread because I've been on and off plan since my husband got home. I've bounced all over the 190s since the beginning of January. I'm back on track though (hopefully for good). I missed my goal by 4.5 lbs

SW: 201
GW: 185
CW: 189.5
Lambiechop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #402  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Sandy- I just wanted to say don't get discouraged. You are amazing and sometimes life just gets in the way. Keep your head up! I know you can do it.

Lindsy- that's great about the 5k. I don't think I could ever do that. Good job!
Lambiechop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #403  

Thanks Lambie. I do have a renewed motivation for the Easter challenge. See you there!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:40 AM   #404  

S/C/G: 191/170.6/150

Well, my ending weight is 184.2 pounds as of this morning. Not quite the 180 that I wanted, but it is a 6.6 pound loss. I'm now working toward my February goal of 180. (I set that back at the end of January) I hope I make it, but it's not looking the greatest.

I'm not restricting my calories enough to see a big weight loss. I know this, but I want to lose weight in a way that I will hopefully be able to maintain in the long run. I'm trying to add more exercise, but lately I've been working late & by the time I get off work I do not want to go to the gym.

Well, enough rambling! I will see you all on the Easter challenge thread. I hope.

Have a great day,

Kim
kandd416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #405  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

I didn't do so good on this challenge close to the end I can't believe I let myself gain back the weight I worked to loose... I hate yoyo "dieting"... I really hate showing others that I am backtracking, but it is good to be accountable for once.. Time to get back on track and my butt in gear... Summer will be here before we know it and I don't want to still be this fat by then... I want to loose 40lbs before summer... I know I can do it because I have before I just have to make myself at times when I don't feel like it...

It feels like I ain't been on here in months.. I need to get on here more than I have been lately.. I need to stay accountable and write down everything I eat.. I have been slacking on calorie counting lately and that has got to stop.. Sorry for the long post just had to tell someone what I had on my mind..

keep up the good work, never give up(it what I am telling myself)

Well I hope I do better on the Easter challenge... See you all over there and good luck with the new challenge...
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote