Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 02:49 PM   #241  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

RUNNIN' RAINBOWSMILES: WOOHOO . . . RUNNIN' ON THE TREADMILL, MELTIN' BIG OLE PUDDLES-O-BUTT-ER . . . YOU ARE MY ROCK STAR ! ! ! !
I HATE TREADMILLS, I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO FALL OFF & THAT'S WHEN I'M JUST GETTING STARTED (I always feel off balance), I CAN'T EVEN IMAGE RUNNING ON ONE, YOU'RE AMAZING

Lucy: I am right there with you, but I put a contract out on my scale and will be wrestling it into submission, of course I had to try and kill myself yesterday with the workouts . . . oh yeah, but it felt so good to stop . . . LOLOLOL < no really it did >
Maybe try keeping a small pad or piece of paper in you pocket and write EVERYTHING YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH, even if it's one animal cracker (I saw someone else swiped one from their kids), LOLOLOLOL, watch your salt intake, write down how much H2O you drink . . . Also write down everything you do, 20 crunches, up & down the stairs 15 times, watched TV for an hour, whatever it is, then every day/week you can look at everything. The fact that you're losing inches says something (It seems the first month I lost pounds, the second, just a couple pounds, but lots of inches . . . besides quitting this thread WILL NOT FIX YOUR PROBLEM . . . If you have to pledge 0.2 pounds . . . YOU NEED TO PULL UP YOUR BOOT STRAPS AND FIND WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!!! WE ARE HERE TO CHEER YOU ON AND GIVE YOU A WHEN YOU NEED IT !!! YOU CAN DO IT . . . I know it's not the real thing, but the real sun will come out again, SOON I HOPE

Resolute: WTG on the 9K, <about 5 miles, yes???> Oh, I love AC/DC too . . . LOLOLOL

SIZZLINGINA: OMG . . . DID YOU STEAL THE POUNDS OFF MY SCALE . . . IS THAT WHY MY SCALE WON'T MOVE . . . OMG I AM SO, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY IN MY HEAD
CONTRATULATIONS: 30+ STICKS-O-BUTT-ER MELTED AWAY, WOOHOO!!

Cheshire: I don't think we have to worry about Sarge catchin' us now, me thinks we wore SARGE out . . . LOLOLOL, lord knows I'm worn out . . . . so if Sarge does come a gunnin' for us I'm sure I'll be caught first . . .

VickiLou: Glad you're feeling better, soon you'll be MELTIN' THAT BUTT-ER TOO!!!!

SARGE JayTee: Whew, boy am I glad you're not up for three today because I do think it would kill me . . . I was really surprised that I was not nearly as sore as I anticipated I would be (and VERY grateful for that, especially after doing JM30Day Shred, all 3 levels [OMG I must have been crazy yesterday]).

Roomie's still sleeping so I think that's the best thing for him right now . . . I didn't even realize he didn't go to work until I was doing my cool down and heard this "crying" noise . . . it was him . . .

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, REPORT IN TOMORROW (LOSS OR GAIN), HOPING FOR SUNNY SKIES, RUNNIN' WEATHER AND FOR THE : VISIT EVERYONE TOMORROW . . .
Old 03-26-2011, 03:49 PM   #242  
Living the Life

LOL, it was an excellent plan MadamB--wear Sarge out so we can't get chased down! Brilliant!

I just put in another 1 hour and 40 minute walk while chatting away on the phone. Ohh, I can multitask.

Rsmiles--Way to go with the running!!! That's how it all starts, let me tell you. You run for 40 seconds....then like Sizzle says it's will be 50...then minutes!! (True story...I started off with 30 second runs)

Lucy-Don't give up or leave the Platoon. No drop outs here! We all hit the wall at times (Oh I'm sure we can all give tales of how our weight refused to move). Someone already mentioned what I was going to say. Write it all down. All of it. Tracking really does help if you haven't tried it before.

Sarge-I'm trying my best to keep you from stomping on me!
Way to go with your 10K +. But do you really mean you hated it...don't you mean you loved it?!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #243  
struggling through it all

S/C/G: 139/136.6(Apr)->137.4/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyford View Post
Hi guys...
I don't know if it's the constant rain and grey skies but I'm in a bad mood today. I've been fighting with the scale since I started this lifestyle change in mid January. I was excited to see a loss last week but this week it's back up to 222. WTF. I think I'm going to have to leave Sarges No Excuse thread because I just can't handle the constant disappointment from the scale. It just keeps going up and down 5 lbs. Obviously something is wrong but I don't have insurance and can't afford blood work with an endocrinologist like I need. I've been working so hard with no result on the scale. Inches wise, I am losing though and pants are fitting better...so I just don't understand why the scale isn't moving. I don't know what to do. Needless to say I didn't meet my goal of losing a pound. I am actually up three.
hey lucyford!
you know what's funny? the exact same thing was ran through my head. i lost 2 pounds last week and pledged 3 for this week... uhhh there's a problem here. i am also up 3 pounds... WTF is right!! but now looking back, i know the reasons why i'm up instead of down. gotta tweak my eating habits!!

so even though we didn't meet our pledges this week. let's set smaller goals and work together to drop those pounds for the next weigh in! come on!! we can do it!
Old 03-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #244  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Sarge done with workout #2 -- 25 stairmaster minutes + weights... getting closer to pledge. With two ultra sweat-a-thons tomorrow Sarge might just make pledge. Also, instead of dining out tonight, forced myself to invite people over just so I could eat healthy. THANK GOD FOR THIS THREAD!!! If I weren't holding myself accountable to you all I'd be up 10 vacation pounds for sure!

Have a good night all...I'm downing 3 advil and a glass of wine!

WEIGH-IN WAGON PULLS IN TOMORROW!

Sarge out...

Last edited by JayTee; 03-26-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #245  

Height: 5'6''

Hey guys...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!! I think this rain is really getting to me...I need sunshine!! That said, I just hate failing. So when I got on the scale this morning I was crushed. I just need to realize that I'm not a steady loser. I'm a SLOW butt-er melter. I just have to accept that. I'm in it to win it guys...i'm not going anywhere. I think I'm going to get a digital scale. Mine was a $20 cheapie from rite aid. That way I can pledge half pounds. Sorry for my melt down...the only melting from here on out will be butt-er.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #246  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

ROUND 2: COMPLETED, 2 MILE WALK & 30 MIN ON THE BIKE . . . I GUESS I'LL FIND OUT TOMORROW IF IT WORKED OR NOT . . . <sigh> THINK POSITIVE, THINK LIGHT WEIGHT, I THINK I'M GOING TO BED EARLY TOO . . . SOAK IN HOT BATH WITH EPSOM SALT, A COUPLE OF ADVIL, WINE ACTUALLY SOUNDS GOOD JAYTEE AND THEN NOTHING BUT ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT & I HAVE MY FOR EVERYONE's WEIGH IN TOMORROW . . .
Old 03-27-2011, 03:03 AM   #247  

S/C/G: 160 / 160 / 140

Height: 170

Hello everyone.. I did it this week, I lost exactly 3.0 pounds!!!
My pledge for the next week is 2.0, as I'm getting closer to my goal it is harder to lose..
Old 03-27-2011, 08:53 AM   #248  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

good morning platoon -

congrats to everyone on their hard work! keep it coming.

Weigh in - -2.2 lbs
For next week, I pledge -2lbs
Old 03-27-2011, 09:21 AM   #249  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

SUCCESS SIREN!!!!

PLEDGE BOARD UPDATE:

PLEDGES FOR WEEK 3 - 3/20-3/27:

Sarge = .5
CocoLoco = 2
Courtney = 3
Cheshire = 1.5 /// (-2.4)
DCap = 2 /// (-2.2)
Dreamer = 2
KatyTrail =
Lucy = 1 /// ( +3)
MadameB = 2.2 /// (-2.0)
MaryWin = 3 /// (-3)
MichelleD = 2
Peanutt = 1.5
Pokey = 2 /// [COLOR="SeaGreen"](-2)
RainMILES = 1.5 /// (-2.0)
Resolute = 4 ///
Sindaena = 1.5
Tubbak = 3 /// ( +3)
VickieL = 3
Want2beafish = 1.5

Newbie PrvtS. Pledges for week 3/20-3/27:

ASF = 3.3
CandyCoat= 2
Kris2008= 3.0
Jellybean = 1.5
Murplehaze = 2
MyBodyIsMyTemple = 2 /// (-2)
Rose = 3
SizzlinGina = 5 /// (-7.2) WOW!

PLEDGES FOR WEEK 3/27-4/3

MaryWin = 2
DCap = 2
Sizzilin' = 4
Cheshire = 2
RainMiles = 5
Pokey = .5
MadamGoo = .5

Sarge off to gym...still trying!

Last edited by JayTee; 03-27-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #250  

S/C/G: 244.8/227/150

Height: 5'6

Good Morning Platoon! *Salute Sarge*

Just popping in for a moment to give my pledge for the week! Aaaaand to say great job to those reporting in! :-)

My pledge for this week is 4 Pounds

This will get my to my first mini-goal of 224.8, aka 20 pounds of butt-er lost!

Let's do this, Platoon!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #251  
Reclaiming control!

S/C/G: 337/siggy/185

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
ok i have A LOT TO LEARN abot running on a treadmill but i didn't fall off!!!! AND I RAN!!!!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR INSPIRING ME!!!
Susan!!!! Wooohooo. Doesn't it just feel SOOO good to run? If you get those urges to run, another option is to run around your house for a minute or so, from the living room to the bedrooms to the bathroom to the kitchen, just keep going until your timer stops or until you need to stop! LOL.

Congratulations.

Hi everyone, private Temple reporting in with a 2 lb loss. My scale actually showed a 4 lb loss but I think it's tweaking, so I'm getting a new scale and will start retracking after BL challenge is over.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #252  
Living the Life

Good morning Platoon.
We are having some nice rain storm over here.

Weigh in for me: -2.4 lbs.
Pledge for next week: 2 lbs.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #253  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

just a fast pop in to pleadge 5 next week!! family in town...so no timefor personals....hugssss everyone!!

stay the course!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #254  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Okay, so I was down the two full pounds this week - I kept working at it and that's where I landed!

I'm going to pledge .5 for this week - my husband and I are on our way to Vegas to celebrate our anniversary as I type this! We'll be there till Thursday, so I'll try to keep checking in as cell signal permits!
Old 03-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #255  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

SARGE: PRIVATE MASTER-GOO-BUTTERFLY REPORTING IN . . . DOWN 2.0 . . . (I DIDN'T MAKE MY 2.2) . . . I EVEN GOT ON THE BIKE TO TRY TO GET THAT LAST 0.2 BUT ALAS THE SCALE AND I ARE STILL AT WAR . . . <sigh> I WILL PREVAIL . . . AND HOPEFULLY I'M PAST BEING "STUCK"

LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS DOING REALLY WELL . . . WOOHOO . . .

PLEDGE FOR NEXT WEEK IS: 0.5 (yeah, I know not much but until the scale gives in I'm being cautious . . .

Everyone have a great day, I'm back to playing nurse maid . . .

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 03-27-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Closed Thread