Old 12-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #121  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Popcorn, that is two pounds of fat poof - gone from your body. I hope it faded away into some cave and didn't land on someone's else booty Congrats sorry to hear that you had a bad day yesterday - and I'm with you, when I don't feel great, I turn to bad food which makes me feel worse...maybe today you can just drinks lots of water to flush it out!

Well I slept in today and I went to bed at like 11 - I always like to sleep in Sundays - now I am headed to the gym for some light cardio because I am pretty sore from rocking it the past three days. I find if I get too sore and then skip a day it's hard to get back until I am in a pretty firm routine. So even if I go for a half hour, at least I went and it's becoming a habit! After, I have laundry, cooking, cleaning and work to do. Heading into a weird week with two major Christmas parties and a ton of projects due again.

Hope everyone else gets a chance to share, Rayne - especially you - onederland.....
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Height: 5'3"

OMG is it true? Does Ms. Brown Eyes have a day off?? Did she actually get enough sleep last night?? WOW. Things are a changin'! =) My day will be full of Laundry too.

Popcorn- 2lbs!!! Thats fantastic. Too bad I took it from you. (see below) lol! You are kicking butt in this challenge. Last challenge we were all much more motivated but we will all catch up with you some day!

I started my day with eggs and turkey bacon. I am going to throw on my tennies and go work out. I AM UP 2 LBS =( I stole popcorns arse fat!! I am done. I am okay with myself right now but I am not done losing so I am going to keep going. Through the holidays none the less! I am going to kick butt this week! Food will be good and I am going to work out. Kick butt =)

SO my official for this challenge so far is UP 4-5 lbs! BOOOOOOOO!
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #123  
Brown Eyed Staccie

I'm down 4 pounds this week! Woo hoo!!! I actually squealed a bit at the gym and then I did a little dance, I even got on it again to make sure it was right. I caught myself thinking negatively - oh it's just water weight, etc but you know what who cares, it's a change and my ab dimples are smiling like santa getting some action on boxing day (that's when I heard Santa gets some cause he is too busy the other days).

And it's snowing here and it looks very pretty and I watched Bradley Cooper (from the Hangover) on the stairmaster in front of me at the gym - boy oh boy I'm not starstruck but he is one HOT HOT HOT man!!! A few times I lost my footing lol and I drooled once. And I came home and had some turkey bacon, eggs and toast. Now I am going to do chores. What a great day!!!

AJ - you WILL get there, I know you will. Something will click and it will all come back like it did before. I am convinced that's what happens. The lightswitch comes on and it's like - ok go!! You can do it!!! What really motivates you? Can you reward yourself with something? I wish I was there because we could do it together!!!

Well I am off to the land of laundry - ewwww. Ready for a great week
Old 12-13-2009, 04:23 PM   #124  

First REAL workout in weeks... DONE! Does anyone else ever feel sick after a long run/walk? I feel like I am going to faint. =( But I still feel better about myself.

Staccie- I want to fit into my True Religions. That is why I am doing this. Well one of the reasons. I miss my nice jeans and my nice arse in them. I was only "thin" about 3 years of my life but I want it back. I wish you were here or I was there too! Esp because I miss the SNOW!! 1 week. In one week I will be home and in the snow =)

Last edited by ajowens; 12-13-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #125  
Brown Eyed Staccie

AJ - this is for your workout....

And you are going to look : in those jeans!!!

Last edited by Brown Eyed Staccie; 12-13-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #126  
Brown Eyed Staccie

PS - sometimes I feel sick if I eat too much before my workout or if I pushed myself super hard. I felt like that on Friday with my trainer doing wall sits
Old 12-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 241/See Ticker/141

Height: 5'6"

Staccie and popcorn- Congrats!!! you are doing great! YAY!!!!

I'm the same this week.. 183.no more no less. that's ok.. i'm good with maintaining. though I took my nephew to red robin for his b-day.. omg.. it was sooo good. i have to stop this! ah! my husband comes home on saturday!! I'm so excited. this week cannot go fast enought! so.. i will be mia until after the new year. I will try to check in.. Happy holidays! If you don't see me... I will be back though.. cuz I need you guys! Love you all!
Neesy_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:31 AM   #128  
Brown Eyed Staccie

Neesy - I hope you have a great time with your husband...you will be burning LOTS of calories - heh heh!!! Now that's a fun kind of working out.

Well I never got any work done and I don't care. I needed a weekend of freedom, I will suffer the consequences tomorrow.

I'm actually excited to work out tomorrow...I love this feeling.

Wish me luck for my christmas party tomorrow night...I'm allowing myself 2 beer or 2 wine and no snacks (the snacks is easy cause people are watching me and will give me crap) but the alcohol will be tricky. Good thing the hockey game is only a few hours long! I can have fun without alcohol but I can have SO MUCH more with it. But at the same time, lots of people are hooking up at work lately - it's because it's almost the end and people don't care anymore. Well I can't hook up with anyone on my team because of my position - that sucks arse but at the same time, I don't want to be a notch on a torch (aka bedpost - that's what people are calling their conquests) and some guy saying oh he 'did' the boss!! How horrifying!!! I think the STD rate will be skyhigh during the Olympics - especially at the athlete village. What a nice thing for everyone to read in the morning - sorry

Anyway - I hope you all have a good day tomorrow, I won't be able to check in until I get home unless I do on my BB - and i might have to do that for strength against that third drink!!! Cheers to staying on my plan, staying in my own bed and still having a great time!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:17 AM   #129  

Where is Dance? And lindy and Vicky and Sandy? Allisa? Burgandy??? Where are you>?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 250/SeeTracker/150

Height: 5'2''

Happy Monday Everybody!

Weigh-in Morning for me... lost just 1lb this week... but hey, 1lb is better than 0lbs... so I'll take it! Went to Denver Zoo Lights last night for the first time... any of the other Denver girls in here been to it? It is so much gorgeous, and walking around the zoo for 60-90 minutes is a nice work out too!
RockyMtnGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:13 AM   #131  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Morning girlys!

I had a crazy busy weekend, 2 dates, a parade, a funeral and a whole day of baking with my Grandma and Aunts yesterday---insane! Anyway, hopped on the scale and I was still 160, through the next couple of weeks, if I can maintain, I will be happy beyond belief because its hard to stay on track with all the goodies.

Maddiesmom- wow, 50 pounds, your at the 50 pound mark - thats incredible! You have done so well through all this. Its hard to get back in a gym routine after a break, I am finding my 3 weeks off from the gym is taking a huge toll on me. I want to sleep in every morning, I really need to push myself. Im so jealous of your personal trainer. I wish I could afford that, I wish our gym did payments plans too, nope...they really should in this economy, they might be more successful.

Burgundy- girl....you are so freakin close to onederland, I love it! I am going to take another stap at 30DS, I know...I know...how many times have I said this?! lol, I wish I had someone to hold me accountable like you did. BTW- how did your sister do? Did she take pics of before and after?>

Stacie- YAY FOR A 4 POUND LOSS!!! OWN IT, ITS NOT WATER WEIGHT! WOW missy, you are moving and grooving these days and doing an amazing job at balancing it all at that! See, you got it now-good for you. You made me laugh out loud on your p-nut OD, oh how I missed reading your posts, lol. Stay focused with the Christmas parties this week, you've done so well thus far.

Dance - 2 walks in one day and that crazy cold weather - my hats off to you. So...are you still feeling under the weather or did you kick it out of your system.

Popcorn- CONGRATULATIONS on your 2 lbs. I am amazed at you girls that can lose through the holidays, its so impressive. Do you find it challenging at all trying to battle all the Christmas goodies? I can resist the goodies, its the meals that hurt me. The actual food, not desserts.

AJ- giiiirrrrrlllll....up 4 pounds, no...no...no...thats it, I will be texting you on a regular basis, its time for an intervention. Kudos for making it the gym though, thats awesome. Lets keep you going, we said we would be accountability partners, well Im about to get Jillian on your arse, lol. Love ya! Oh and about the sick and gym thing...that only happens if I eat before working out. I cannot work out on a full stomach, I would never make it.

Neesy - woot-woot, finally hubby is coming home! How long is he going to be here for? Have you lost more since you last saw him? I cant remember.

Rocky - Congrats on your 1 pound, 1+1= 2 2+2=4, you get my drift, it all adds up. Good job!
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:12 PM   #132  

RockyMtnGirl- We have zoo membership so we go every year. We go a lot year round because it is a great walk!

Lindy- Its a deal! I am really trying this time. I am not half assing it. We jsut ate so we will wait a bit then go work out. I need to remember veggies, water, veggies, water!

Morning all! We are still missing people!
I am headed to the gym shortly. I feel okay. Bad night sleep but oh well!

---------------------------

Just worked out but I have HUGE blisters so I only did just over a mile run and weights and floor excersize. Lots of sit ups. I am not sure if I will get my evening walk in. Esp with shoes on. I am in SO much pain!!! Any advice?

Last edited by ajowens; 12-14-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #133  
Brown Eyed Staccie

AJ - Ouch - how come you got blisters - maybe from your socks - that is a major culprit. Ensure they don't get infected or you will be laid up longer! You'll probably have to do stuff that doesn't involve putting your shoes on for a few days! Good to hear that you worked out though and I hear you about the not sleeping well last night, I never do on Sunday nights. I woke up and still am relatively p*ssd off today about nothing in particular - but I did get an awesome workout in and then not motivated at all today - oh well. I can't seem to do two good things at the same time, one always suffers.

Lindy - sounds like you had an awesome weekend, party girl!! And good for maintaining and being realistic about all the goodies - you are looking so amazing!!! I love FB!

RockyMtn -yeah for the 1 pound loss - that is one pound of fat poof gone from your body!

PS - I hate having big boobs - I swear it's all you can see my top today but I wore it because it makes my waist look small. I wish I had little ones!! Maybe someday. People are trying hard to look at my eyes today - and they ARE FAILING!!! Pervs

Well it's quiet on here today!!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #134  

When I have blisters I soak my feet in epsom salt, it burns at first because of the salt but he heals them really fast. Also, if you could alternative with another pair of sneakers, that would be good.Oh and instead of using bandaides, as stupid as it is, I wrap my feet in gauze, it keeps it from moving the bandage.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #135  

Stacie- trust me, as you lose the weight, they will shrink. Ive always had a large chest, I was a 36D at 220 and now Im 160 and am a 36C, it happens. Im so much happier my girls arent as big, lol.