Old 10-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Happy October Ladies !

Nella Congrats on hitting your goal that is wonderful. Keep up the good work !

Tummy Girl Hope you have a great day! Wow girlie you are doing so good...I hope one day I will have the same progress as you are.. You have helped me so much to find my way. Thanks for everything... I just know this next month will be the one for me so keep the entire month so I finally get to my goal LOL

econ nerd You can do it Have a wonderful day !

canadianangel Glad to see you back! Hope your daughter is doing well. Yes I know what you mean we all need to remember to do that very thing of taking time for ourselves don't we

Late to the game My start to the month is not good either but I have faith that we are going to have a better month so lets do this together

Imdedicated Awesome goal yes you can do this and keep us posted on how you are doing I am here for you.....

susiemartin I didn't have a very good September either.. But youa are right we are at a new beginining and a new goal and I just know we are going to hit our goal this month lets do this thing together...

iDream Awesome I know you can do the you are going to be great I just know it ! You are so amazing let me know how the maintenance goes. You have been such a help getting me started one day I hope to be where you are with your help and alot of just maybe I will get to that maintentance plan one day! You are so inspiring so thank you for sticking around ! Hope you have a great day!

Beck1Beck Glad to see you here you will find awesome support here. Your goals are great! Keep us updated

Yesterday was my day to be on the road with DH boy was it a long day up at 6am and didn't get home until 11:30pm last night. I was so very tired. Today is the begining of the month so I am busy getting all the month end books done. It is a beautiful fall day today can't believe this year is going so fast... Where has the time goine
As for my weight I was back up this morning to the begining weight of September (218) Will this cycle ever end I am drinking lots of water today hopefully that will help. I hve dedided to give up all diet pepsi for this month and drink only water Hopefully I can do it My goal is to lose 6lbs this month so that would put me to 212 I am really hoping to be at 210 that would be an added bonus. My meal plan is now posted on the fridg door so I can see everyday what I am eating... I will switch up my veggies a little but for the most part I like to eat pretty much the same every week LOL Hope you have a great day I'll check in later
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #62  
I'm his Princess!

S/C/G: 270/236/160

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tummy Girl View Post
Morning Ladies,
Cle - That looks incredibly doable and the water's important, Sandye has GPS and she knows how to find us

I hope everyone's October is off to a blazing start and we'll catch up later!
Lol thanks for the heads up! Good to know someone may be popping up on my door step to beat me up if I don't drink my water lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Girl View Post
Hellooooo Chickies!

Imdedicated I had to laugh yesterday when I read the posts and saw a couple other people think your name was I'm Medicated, it's what I saw at first glance too! Welcome aboard!
lol....I might have to change it to I'm medicated.....lol much more fun!
Thanks for the welcome!
Imdedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #63  
I'm his Princess!

S/C/G: 270/236/160

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical View Post
Imdedicated Awesome goal yes you can do this and keep us posted on how you are doing I am here for you.....
Hey mystical! we were posting at the same time...yes I will post often!
Hope you get to 210! I want to see that number so badly! Have a good one!
Imdedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #64  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I lost 4.6 last month. Would like to lose 4 this month. I usually lose pretty slowly, so *fingers crossed*.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:20 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHeyGabby View Post
Hey! I'm brand new, so this is obviously my first challenge.

My goal is to control myself while out with friends!
Controlling myself around family and friends is so HARD especially since there always seems to be chips around! I have a weakness for salty crispy things.

Luck to us both!
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

I don't see myself on the list.
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:37 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Default October Goals

My goals for October are:

1. Lose ten pounds.
2. Run on my treadmill every other day.
3. Cook more.
4. Help my family to get healthy.
5. Drink less soda.
6. Go down one pant size.
7. Feel confident around my crush.
KitgetsFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #68  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurie View Post
I don't see myself on the list.
They will update the list as people join in. No worries.
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #69  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

I am going to have to modify my October goal as the scale became my best friend today and weighed me in at 193 (down 4 lbs since this thread was posted!!). My original Oct. goal of 191 is only 2 lbs away.

FSA - My new goal for October will be 185.

Last edited by nellonello; 10-01-2009 at 02:54 PM.
nellonello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #70  

Height: 6'1

nello- Thats wonderful! I'm sure you will achieve your new goal.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 283/246/140

Height: 5'4

count me in... my goal is to hit 242.....
princess jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #72  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Yay Nello!!! That is awesome!!!
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #73  

HI girlsssssssss Happy day One of our new month.

Welcome to all of our new and returning girls.

quickie fly by to say hello and wish everyone a great day. Taurie your on there, about 3/4 of the way down. THe list is quite lengthy so its easy to miss. TY for giving me a holler . BBS, have a great day chicks . The list will be updated soon.

Dream, hugssss. I hope so too girl, I love being here with you all! Keep on shining chick chat soon.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #74  

Height: 5'6"

Happy October Chickies!!

Nello Wow! Awesome loss, Looks like that achilles won't be slowing you down!

Taurie I know what you mean about family and friends. I have the same problem and since I'm at my parents' house almost every Sunday, I have to deal with major temptations every week! Last Sunday my mom bought this huge triple chocolate cake for a few of the birthdays that are soon and I had too big of a piece, but it was delicious

sotypical My weight loss has always been slow. Even in the past when I've worked my butt off and ate very good the most I would lose is 6-7lbs a month. Now 3-4lbs a month seems to be the norm, (except for Sept, I only lost 1lb )

Beck1beck Glad you're back!! This is a great bunch of ladies here!

Sandye I bet you are on cloud 9 at that weight, I know I would be! 135 was my original goal but I figured since my newer scale (I've had it 1.5 years) weighs a few pounds more than my old one, 140 puts me at 135 according to the old one and about the lowest I've ever been able to get since having kids. Ok that sounds a little confusing! I would love to get back to pre-kid weight of around 125 but I don't think my body would allow that. I know you are going to maintain just perfectly! And you are going to kick butt in that 5K!

Imdedicated I think you will find this a great challenge, these girls are wonderful!

LTTG I know that 1.5 will be gone in no time!

canadianangel Glad to see you back! I was wondering how you were doing the other day. I hope all the vials of blood from dd will provide some answers. Hope your dh is doing well too.

mystical Dont be discouraged about being at the same weight, I'm only down 1lb for September but I'm thankful that I didn't gain since I had a vacation and I wasn't feeling well sometimes. You'll get there, I'm sure! And I think its great giving up the diet soda. I will occasionally drink it but I feel like a hypocrite when I do because I have preached so much against it to other people.

Tummy That .4 doesn't have a chance, I'm sure it will be knocked into the pages of history by tomorrow! A 90 minute run!!?? I can't even fathom it!

Nella Congrats on reaching your Sept. goal!

jello 10 pounds is an awesome loss for a month even if you didn't reach your goal!

shasha I'm glad SBD is working for you. I did it for a short period of time a long time ago and it really did work. I can't do it anymore because I get sick on that low of carbs. Hope you get over your sickness soon!

SG WTG on the clothes!! Shopping for smaller clothes is so much funner than shopping for bigger clothes!

to anyone I've missed!

As for me my weight is down the lowest its been since we got back from vacation but still higher than it was after the first week of September. I officially lost 1lb for the month, woopee But considering I had several days of feeling off and a vacation, I'm just happy I didn't gain. 160s here I come!!
I've been drinking my water (i'm pretty good about that) and actually have been getting more than my usual 64oz. For some reason I feel really excited today. The weather is beautiful, sunny and 68F, I love fall! I'm getting ready to do some yoga and I rented a kids fitness dvd so I plan on doing that with the kids too.
We are trying to put on our best defenses with the cold and flu season upon us. Starting extra VitC, giving everyone a probiotic, putting echinacea in our tea, and trying to keep sugar at a minimum. I'm making chicken soup with lots of fresh garlic and parsley in it today. So listen to Sandye everyone and make sure you drink your water, its important for your immune system too!

Here's to our first day!!
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #75  

Height: 5'6"

FSA Thanks so much for doing these challenges and keeping track of our goals!!
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote