Old 02-01-2008, 11:38 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I'll jump in this month for 5. Didn't want to jump in for january because i didn't know what my real weight was. I was retaining about 3 pounds of sodium or something from the holidays. I really only lost like 4 pounds last month but it looks like 7!!! That wasn't really right and wouldn't have been fair.

This month I am starting out at 134. That's what i ended at yesterday for january.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #17  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Quote:
Theresia: Ok, My starting weight is 151.5. It means I've lost 3.5 in a few days, I guess it's only water.. =)
Congrats! Water weight is just the start.

Quote:
MotherMavis: That gives my 9 pounds for January
Wow! You are going to have fun on your vacation! I am sooo proud of you!

Quote:
MotherMavis: I am trying for 10 this month, it's a short month, so we will all need to work hard!

I would love 10 pounds. This is a holiday month for me. My family has 3 birthdays and then good ol Valentines day. I am going to have to tell my hubby no treats for me, unless it "blings".

Quote:
Vertigoskyy: I'd like to join too!
Welcome! So glad you are joining us.

I hope every has a great day!
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #18  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumifan4ever View Post
I'll jump in this month for 5. Didn't want to jump in for january because i didn't know what my real weight was. I was retaining about 3 pounds of sodium or something from the holidays. I really only lost like 4 pounds last month but it looks like 7!!! That wasn't really right and wouldn't have been fair.

This month I am starting out at 134. That's what i ended at yesterday for january.
Welcome! You have really come a far way! You started where I am now. I am really glad you are joining us. I think you are going to be an inspiration to us.
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #19  
Angela

S/C/G: 191/163/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi Mom: Sorry I have been AWOL this week. I am pround to report that I am on track and I exceeded my 5 pound goal in January . Here are my Jan stats:
Start - 181
Loss- 7.5 lbs
Current - 173.5

Good news huh! My Feb goal was 169, but for challenge purposes it will 168. That is my '2006' weight - where I was maintaining nearly all of 2006. I would so love to get back there....

And to all the new faces. WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish4fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

I would like to join too. I will post my start weight on sunday because today the scale went up for no good reason and I think I may be retaining or something. I am going to see what the weekend does and then will post my start weight.

Last edited by 2beautiful2Bfat; 02-01-2008 at 12:39 PM. Reason: too many typos...shouldn't have dropped gr.9 typing!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:16 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Welcome all the newbies here!!

And Wish, KC, Mom2, Mavis, Fea and Losing, you have all done so well and I'm excited to enter another month with you girls!
Sadly, Mom2, I'm at 143 this morning, so I'm going with a starting weight of 142, since that feels most real. I really hope points instead of calories will help end this sloooooooow weight loss pattern.

OK, so I fell off my wagon last night, but I knew I would because it was the Lost season premiere and I celebrated with wine, which I indulged a bit too much on, and followed up with a hungover affair with a Dunkin Donuts breakfast sandwich (yikes).

HOWEVER, then I came home to the arrival of my WW points slider and points companion book that I ordered from eBay, so I'm remotivated. Although I've already eaten 18 of my 20 points...I'll have to dip into my Flexies already. S'alright.

Anyway,
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:59 PM   #22  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

WOW Look at all our newbies ..This will be a fun race with so many people.

Mom2- your going to be a busy bee keeping up. if you need any help let me know . You don't have to touch my jan loss. You have everything already up and correct. Scale didn't move but that pound gained did disappear thank goodness. So start weight 236 ... five pound challenge 231....personal goal to hit the 220's ..anything over six pounds ...I'm going to say 8 pounds for personal

S~ Hello to another point counter Let me know if you need any help. Are you going to go to the meetings too?

Wish - Seven pounds is great...Way to go ...and lets kick some butt this month. I'm a little disappointed with my four little pounds but Hopefully this was my off month and I will make it up this month.

MotherM~ YAY!!! Nine pounds

This month is going to be a little tricky with Valentines day. I soo love chocolate and the holiday
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #23  
Day 1 back on plan...

2beautiful~ Hello glad you found your way over. You will like it here You can do it...don't give up
Old 02-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #24  

Height: 5ft 4in

Wow! I hope I can keep everyone straight!

Well this morning I walked 2.5 miles and have eaten only 800 cal. of my 1200-1400 and have not had dinner yet.

A small victory for today. I went to get my nails done and usually after that I will stop and get myself a venti Java Chip Frappacino LITE (I am trying to lose weight). Today I did not!! YAY ME!!
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:38 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Adaem, Yay you is right, Great job on breaking that habit for today!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 307/301.8/250

Height: 5'9''

I'm new and would like to join I am 299.8 as of today 2/1/08
thehappyface2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #27  
Day 1 back on plan...

Adaem~ WAY to go

happyface~ Welcome....this group is just growing and growing this month
Old 02-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Arghghghgh...........

I am deep in binge mode. DEEEEEEEEEEEP.
So, my points stuff came but I've been really bingey Friday and Sat, now. I think I would do very well to wait to start with the points until I have some time to go to the grocery store and get gung-ho about the whole thing.

Anyway, here's my confession. Today I started the day with a nice bowl of cereal. Then, one serving of pretzels. Then, a banana. So far, so good. Then, a WW Smart Ones meal (6 pts). Then we had a break from class, and I went to the store...a bag of popcorn and a dark chocolate bar, of which I ate one serving. And I also ate some waffle fries from my friend's plate. Then, I came home from class and had more pretzels (one more serving). I was feeling really bad by now. Funny, but looking back on what I ate, it really wasn't that terrible (yet), but I was feeling just horrible. Then I was on my way to my babysitting job and went by Dunkin Donuts and got one of their new flatbread sandwiches...oh no. And now that I'm here, I just went through their food and found a rice krispy treat and a cookie.

Sigh.

It's not even about what I've eaten, it's about how bad I feel, and that I can't figure out why...why am I filling myself up with food? What is it that's really wrong?

And I have no time for exercise this weekend because I'm in class all day.

God I want a cigarette...maybe that's the problem. Maybe I can forgive myself until Monday, since that will mark three days smoke-free.

Self centered post, I know...I'll get out of my hole soon, though!!

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:29 PM   #29  

Height: 5ft 4in

Oh ShrinkingG! We have all been there.

I quit smoking about 10 years ago and it is hard! I quit cold turkey along with my now husband. It was very hard but it can be done. Consider the benefits of quiting and maybe it is worth a couple (yes just a couple) of pound. My husband was a bear for 2 weeks and then it started to subside. Take it one day at a time and you can do this! Go to the store, get yourself a bag of baby carrots and a good magazine. Maybe that will help. Tomorrow is a new day so don't beat yourself up.
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:38 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

I stepped up on the scale today, 149,1 =D... It's going forward.

Last edited by theresia; 02-03-2008 at 03:53 AM.
theresia is offline   Reply With Quote