Old 01-01-2007, 05:50 PM   #1  
Is too long. I sum up.

S/C/G: 240/229.5/140?

Height: 5'6"

Default Calorie Counters Keep It Simple -- January!

It's a new year! May we all meet our goals in the coming months.

Julie
Eiluj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:25 PM   #2  
Is too long. I sum up.

It was a good day for me. 1222 calories (lower than normal, but whew, yesterday was high!) and I treadmilled for over 90 minutes. I can watch TV while I use the treadmill and there was a movie on. ("Sabrina" with Audrey Hepburn. I could watch Audrey Hepburn boil water.)

Julie
Old 01-02-2007, 12:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 154/148.6/119

1762 for January with a whopping 27% coming from fat. I'm going to blame it on being in NYC for the festivities and eating all day and all night long!
AnAbsoluteDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:12 AM   #4  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I am a dunce and a blind one at that. I just started a new January thread, but I now see that Eiluj had indeed already started one. My bad. I just PM'ed Suzanne 3FC and asked her to delete the one I started. Hopefully she'll do it sooner rather then later. I apologize. I hope I didn't screw anyone up too badly.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:31 AM   #5  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

This is a copy/paste, I posted on the old December thread.

Good Morning Ladies!
Yesterday's Journal:

calories ...1,186
Fat...29% (Olive Oil adds 14 grams)
Lunch:
Peanut soup...90 cal.
(Pizza) This is really good and I have it often!
Flat Out Wrap...90 cal (bake in oven a few min. to crispen up)
Pizza sauce...30 cal. (You get 1/4 cup)
8 slicesTurkey Pepperoni...40 cal.
1 slice mozzerella FF Cheese...30 cal.
If I'm really hungry I add left over veggies to it or chopped onion and green peppers.
SmartButt...Thanks for the advice, I printed out a list of carbs and Winter Squash was the worst for high carbs. I won't part with my squash so I'm going to take your advice and ignore my carbs on days I eat squash. I looked into pita bread a long, long time ago and it was just too high in calories so I never bought it. Maybe the calories have come down, I didn't know they made Whole Wheat. I'll have to check it out! I love my Whole Grain Flat Out wraps, they only have 90 calories and the fiber is high. (9 grams)
Valerie Joy...Good Job on the low calories.
AnAbsoluteDiva...Good job for you too on the low calories and excellent on the 21% fat.
Does everyone consume 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil daily? Or do you get your fat in through another kind of healthy oil? The curious cat wants to know!
Mami...Sweet picture of your baby, I'm guessing she's a girl since everything is pink, including the stroller. Thanks for the info on the inch-aweigh.com, I just ran my stats thru and they said to maintain I needed 1759 daily calories, but to lose weight I'd have to drop 750 calories. That is too low@ 1,009
so I'm going to keep my 1200 calorie level. I don't think they want anyone to go below 1200, that figure was probably for people that have more weight to lose than I.
Webweevil...How you doing, still got heebie jeebies? I just looked that word up in the dictionary to see if it was still in print. I thought it meant sickness but it means a condition of extreme nervousness; willies; jitters. So grandmother here learned something new today. Hope you're feeling better.
Robin....Congrats on the Congrats! Does that make sense to you? I meant all the oooohs and aaaahs about your new you!
Catch ya all Later..........Bobbi
Old 01-02-2007, 08:36 AM   #6  
Bobbi

I just deleted today's posting in the December thread. Just go to the bottom of page and hit the edit button. You then can delete your message.

Bobbi
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:50 AM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Bobbi I think that works fine for a regular post, but since I started the thread it won't even give me an option to delete it. Which is kinda weird if you ask me. Sorry folks, we'll just have to wait for Suzanne to delete it.

And bobbi I can not seem to find any low calorie wraps, it makes me crazy. I hear about people eating them all the time and I'm just not able to find them. I have tried big chain grocery stores and small ones alike.
I also make pizza, but I take a whole wheat pita and split it in half and that's my "dough" . They're 150 calories a piece, so 1/2 is 75.

Anyway, had a real good week last week, Monday is my weigh-in day and I'm down 6 1/2 lbs!!!!! I'm happy, but yes I know this is a fluke and that's okay. My goals remains the same week after week, no matter what the scale tells me and that goal is to eat healthy and in normal-sized portions and to add activity, movement and exercise to my life.

Monday's calories - just under 1100. Which is the number I'd like to keep it to 2-3 times a week and under 1400 for the remainder.

And I second what Eiluj says - "May we all meet our goals in the coming months"

Have a good one ladies.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:20 AM   #8  
Bobbi

Default Flat Out Wraps

Robin........I used to belong to the On-Line WW and that was one question that was asked repeatedly. Where do you find the Flat Out wraps. I shop at Wal*Mart and they are all in the same place at every store. On a Low shelf under the deli section. You have to look down to find them, they are not refrigerated. They have regular ones, flavored and Light, meaning low calorie. The size is 7" X 10", quite large.
Hope this helps, otherwise asked the store manager.

Bobbi
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:01 PM   #9  

Height: 5'2.5"

Hello all! I said I'd start posting last month but I ended up taking a month off. O_O I had several 3000+ calorie days but no damage was done at all... So new year, new start on the last of my lbs!

Yesterdays calories: 1487
Exercise: 25 minutes upper body weights

In regards to the Flat Out wraps, I shop at Walmart too in Missouri and they are exactly where Bobbi says, on a low shelf in the deli section. I have never tried them, but maybe I'll pick some up next time if they are good.
sakuya3834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #10  
Is too long. I sum up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
They have regular ones, flavored and Light, meaning low calorie. The size is 7" X 10", quite large.
Our Kroger carries the "Kidz" Flat Outs. Much smaller and perfect for a breakfast wrap.

Julie
Old 01-02-2007, 07:04 PM   #11  

Height: 5'2.5"

Today's calories...

1717 calories consumed
45 minute lower body weights
30 minutes high-intensity DDR
sakuya3834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:44 PM   #12  

Height: 5'5"

day 133 = 1593 calories
day 134 = 1433 calories

I am still trying to fight off this cold or flu. I haven't had the energy to shower much less exercise. I did finally manage to take a shower today, just for the sake of my family. LOL

Bobbi - what is peanut soup? Is this something you make yourself?
webweevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #13  

I am still not able to exercise because of my pulled lat. I'm starting to think it might be a tear since it's been 3 weeks already. I weighed in at 213 today and I am going to move my ticker up on friday no matter what it says. It's so fustrating because I really HAVE to exercise to loose and keep weight off. First the ear infection and now the pulled muscle

Tuesday: 1181 calories, 1229 deficit
Valerie Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:26 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 154/148.6/119

Total calories for today are 472 with 15% coming from fat.

I know this is ridiculously low but I knocked myself out at the gym and the appetite is completely suppressed.

Ate my bowl of lentil soup when I got home and struggled with that.

Anyway, this will balance itself out with the weekly average, no doubt.
AnAbsoluteDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Height: 5'2"

Bobbi, thanks for the compliment about my little DD Angeline. And yes, she is most definitely a girl; I doubt DH would have picked out that pink carriage (as you noted) if she was a DS..LOL. Hope its not too cold out there by you in MN (I've heard you get a lot of negative zero in the winter?).

Today I had 2003 calories. For those who can get by on 1200 calories (or anything under 1700), I am envious! I just get crazy if I have less than around 1700 to 1900. Even at 1800 I usually feel ravenous. And its not really the munchies, it is ACTUAL hunger (and I get very TESTY when I'm hungry!). I just can't figure out why I can't go lower, I'm careful to eat a lot of protein, good fats, high fiber etc. Oh well, I've lost on average about .5 to 1 pound a week. Slow but moving steadily I suppose. But I wish it was faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully I still have a long way til summer, which is when I INSIST on reaching my goal! Failure is not an option as I can't wait for all the compliments to pour in! LOL

EVERYONE REPEAT AFTER ME: I WILL be looking hot! I will show them all!

Last edited by Mami; 01-03-2007 at 09:46 AM.
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote