Old 08-13-2008, 09:38 AM   #91  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Does anyone have their spreadsheet that chelle or I could update??
Old 08-13-2008, 09:40 AM   #92  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Talking

I have to go, but in the meantime:

Congratz to Jojo & Heather for being their teams Biggest Losers!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:15 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Black Team results are IN!......

No, I didn't drop off the face of the earth.... and no I wasn't trying to make it dramatic by posting results so late ...lol. I thought that today was Tuesday and only found out I was wrong when I came here and saw that the results had been posted...... this is a sign that I've had too much on my plate!

Last edited by LondonJulz; 08-13-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

Congrats Blue and Tyler Durden for being the winner!!!!
and congrats Glitterlicious for being our teams biggest loser!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #95  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Congrats to all the Losers on this board!! All teams did an awesome job. Just think of what we can do when we put our minds to it. You are all so inspiring!!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:35 AM   #96  

Height: 5'7"

I can't believe we collectively lost over 1,000 pounds! Holy Moly is that impressive! Way to go everyone!!!! And of course congrats to Jo for being the 3FC Just Beachy Biggest Loser!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #97  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Okay, I did update progress pics too...had to edit my before in paint program to cover the undies (never intended to share them), so it looks more like shorts now lol
Sorry my after is so big...i guess my two camera were set different on the sizes...

Old 08-13-2008, 10:43 AM   #98  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Congratulations Blue Team!!!!!
And Jo for an Amazing Loss!!! Truly Inspiring for someone like me

I do have a Q for everyone - What different tools (besides the weighing scale) are you guys using to calculate the body fat %?

I don't have a scale that would do it hence, I'm kinda looking for something other than a weighing scale.

Thanks

Last edited by pintobean; 08-13-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:47 AM   #99  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Jaime - are you vegetarian? I'm not, but I'm starting to enjoy many more meatless dishes than I thought I would.

Dora - YES - you can see a big difference from the side views. Congrats!!!!

Fav OP treat - must include peanut butter! It could be on a spoon like Jo, but also I love it with banana or apple.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:02 AM   #100  

Now that all the results are in -- We are amazing!! (Okay, more the rest of you than me -- I didn't do so hot ). That was a lot of exercise that dropped all that weight!!

At least I seem to be back on track so I'll be in good shape for the start of the next contest!! I'm just thrilled I stuck it out this time, next time I'll definitely work harder!!

Have a great day everyone.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 245/202/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Wow. Thanks. I dunno if I'll be doing it if it means not exercising in between races. There's NO way I can go without exercising more than 1 week, ask my family! LOL I get rather grumpy. Nothing to worry about just yet anyways. I am only up to 14 minutes of running. Are there Walk/Run (Wogging) Marathons???
It's just no running in the recovery period, so 13 days after a half. My next race isn't until October so I'd go totally nutty I didn't run until then!

As Jo said, you can complete the race however you want. My clinic is through The Running Room which was founded by John Stanton and he supports (created?) 10:1's.(10 minutes of running and 1 minute of walking) This is how all of our clinic and group runs are run and this is how I'll be completing my half. The walk breaks decrease the likelihood of injuries and allows runners to go further and longer. I read the exact stat on how much it increases your time, but it's not much since the walk breaks allow you to push yourself more than you could if you were to just run straight through.

Somebody was talking about body fat % and I want to see what people's opinions are of those bathroom scales that do body fat %. I saw one in the Avon catalogue last night that does weight, bone density, body fat %, and hydration level for $59. It sounds really cool but I'm hesitant to spend the money if it doesn't really work.

Oh, and WTG Jo!!!!!! You so totally rock.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:12 AM   #102  

Hey girls! Everyone's before and after pics look great! Dora and Amy, I can tell a huge difference. Way to Go!! Mandey - I can really see it in the rib cage and belly!

Congratulations to the BLUE TEAM and to Jo for being the Just Beachy Biggest Loser!

Congrats to Heather and Glittericious for giving Jo a run for her money!
Old 08-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #103  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Oh wow, I'm so excited to win! Please tell me the rumor that all my cabana boy selections are going to show up at my house tonight and rub my...uh... feet... is true? It's true, right?!? Right?!? w00t!

This challenge came at just the right time for me and it provided the focus and support I needed to stay on plan every single day! I can't believe I lost 23.38% of my body weight during the challenge, but I definitely love having it GONE!

Special thanks to my Blue teammates who gave me all the encouragement I could ever ask for!

Big congratulations to all the teams, because we all did GREAT!

My progress pics are on my blog. I love looking at everyone's pics, ya'll look amazing, keep posting them! They are so inspiring!

Keep up the great work everyone! And welcome to all the newbies! I'm sure the next challenge will be exciting for everyone! Good luck!
Old 08-13-2008, 11:42 AM   #104  

Height: 5'7"

Armywife you made great progress during the challenge! You're looking great!

Nori, I am not really sure what I am I am cooking vegan dinners at home and eating vegan breakfasts, and have been regularly for a number of weeks now, but I'm having trouble sticking to it for lunches if my dinners don't leave leftovers for me to bring. I am transitioning to something, a variety of extreme vegetarianism I guess, until I get the routine down and can move towards a vegan lifestyle. I have to give a shout-out to both Jo (TylerDurden) and Heather (Fat Chick B Gone) for helping me make these changes! (Wow, two teams' biggest losers are on my cheering squad! How awesome!)

I am off to view an apartment at lunch... I love looking at apartments, I just hate scheduling the viewing times. I think I am kind of nosy, I like seeing how other people live It's a 5 minute walk from my office and the price is right, here's hoping it's nice....
Old 08-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doragone View Post
Okay gang,(Kelly, Anjuli, Jaime, Enygirl, Chiquita, Julia) here are the pics (UGH!!!) Good reality check though because I'm one of those who get over confident. (Hate this bathing suit, but it's what I started with, so . . .)

So Enygirl - how'd your pics turn out? I'm in for before and after flicks, that's why I went ahead and posted these - as uncomfortable as it is. Anyone else?
Dora - I can TOTALLY see a difference in your pictures! Look at how close together your feet are in the second one compared to the first - THIGHS SMALLER???? Hmmm??? And check out your stomach in the side view! WOW! MAJOR DIFFERENCE!

I haven't taken my pics yet. I was thinking of doing them the same day as the initial weigh in so i can see the difference of the 13 weeks. If we want to do them now I'm in though.