View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 07:08 PM   #6
ilovemike
Fatty No More!

Default My Introduction

Hello, I am 27 yo and live in Pennsylvania. I went to lawl center almost 5 years ago and lost a lot of weight. I went from a size 12/14 to a size 8. I was almost at goal and then I stopped following the program and basically all that money went down the drain! I think I have gained all the weight back and in the last four months I have gained even more than my starting weight. I have been trying to lose weight off and on since then but have never been really committed.

So I came across this site and thought I could do the plan without going to the center. I am starting tomorrow with the three day take off and then I am going to start out on the red plan and see how that works.

When I attented the center they put me on the gold plan right away. I think I had 40 pounds to lose then. Now I have 60 pounds.

I am single and have no kids but would like to change both those factors soon! or at least by the time I am 30.

I am a social worker and enjoy my job but am always wrestling around the idea of doing something else, most likely teaching.

So that sums me up! Hee Hee!

ilovemike is offline   Reply With Quote