View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 10:00 AM   #14
Reds2004
I'm working on it

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is feeling super motivated today!

Praytherosary822, thanks for the suggestion, I'll check that out. Believe me, I understand that I have "self" issues that I need to work on. Everyone has a story, some worse than others, but all the same in the sense that everyone has to recover from something at some point in their lives. I realize that I'm still recovering; trying each day to feel a little better about myself than I did the day before. I will read the Thin Books. I appreciate your support.

Welcome VAbeachbum. I hope you find all the support you need on this site. I've only been here for about three days, but already the support and understanding has surpassed my expectations. I'm sure you've read our goal and we would love for you to join us!

I've decided not to weigh myself again until the end of this month. I'm going to give my body some time to do it's thing. I'm just going to relax, keep eating right everyday, and walking everyday. It has to have a better result than checking the scale every other day! We'll see. Hopefully I'll be down a few pounds by then.

Stay focused today ladies! 132 days and 15 lbs to go. That's .1136 lbs a day. I can do that!
Reds2004 is offline   Reply With Quote