Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 10:18 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 187/184/114

Height: 5"0'

I do TONS of research before I go out. In fact I have a birthday dinner to go to at Red Lobster and already picked out every thing and calculated the calories and told my husband to make SURE I order it and not waiver. Whenever I go to a restaurant I tend to waffle so I make sure to look over the menu beforehand if I can.

I love that Applebees has weight watchers menu's too though I'm not on watch watchers I just always found it interesting.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:40 PM   #137  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2''

Pandasmasher and librarygirl -- CONGRATS!! That is so awesome. You guys have been working so hard

Yes, the dining out/drinking thing is HUGE. I can think of at least 2 occasions in the next month that I will be very tempted to binge drink (weddings...) and then there is Easter, and it's just my mom and I, so junk food galore. I will just severely minimize my dining out and just say NO to booze. Dining out and drinking last weekend made me gain 1.4lb, which I lost.

Ughhh I injured my left pectoral muscle weight lifting last Saturday and it's been bothering me ever since. Today I had to stop doing cardio halfway through (25 mins) because it hurt to breathe in and out. So I'm taking at least 3 days off from working out. Which I don't wanna do. But I have to let my body recover
Old 04-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 165/151/145

Height: 5'1"

Hey everyone! I'm back from my 4 day conference where I had no control over the food really and not much time to exercise although I did do my C25k on Saturday morning. I came back weighing 150.8 then popped up to 151 and back down to 150.8 today. Boo!! So frustrating... I really tried to be good but you just dont know what people put in those buffet dishes.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 187/184/114

Height: 5"0'

I went up to 153.2 Sadface. Today was a really bad day at the job. I work out at my work also because of the free gym. It's helped a lot but it was jam packed today. I did get a small workout done on my 15min break on the treadmill. Hopefully this weight flux is just TOM and salt intake from yesterday. :] I really want to be in the 140s by the end of the month.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #140  
Up.Forward.Higher.Always.

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130's

Height: 5' 5"

Hi girls! I would say "I'm back!" but, sadly I think I've been gone for so long that I don't recognize anyone in here anymore . I'm picking up about where I left off. Long story short I was working so hard to lose weight, was on a good path and then had a little adventure, gained 10 lbs, maintained that through the winter. Since the end of Feb. I have been getting back to it and have lost the 10 lbs. I want to lose about 20-ish more pounds and right now I am so excited to be getting closer to my 100 lb loss mark. My high weight was about 5 years ago, but it will be ridiculous to be in the 130's and not the 230's. Anyway, nice to "meet" you ladies- hope we're not hanging around this thread for too long .
Old 04-15-2011, 08:33 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 153.2/145.6/125

Height: 5'2"

The scale is weird y'all...

I told you before I weigh myself daily but Friday is my "official" weigh-in day. I update my personal blog once per week on my eating and exercise for the week, so that's on Friday and I always report how my weight changed from the week before.

So this week was weird for me because last Friday I went out to dinner to a Brazilian steakhouse and did NOT try to calorie-estimate what all I ate - the first time in three months that I have unaccounted for calories! Technically I did stay "on plan" because I'm following a low-sugar, moderate-carb plan and I ate no carbs except some broccoli, which definitely fit in for the day. Just tons and tons of meat! So that meal put my weight up 1.4 lbs (144.4 to 155.8 lbs) the following day plus put me in a meat coma so I skipped my workouts all weekend.

Come Monday my weight was still slightly up from where it was the previous Friday. I got back on track with my workouts but my weight was steady at 0.4 lbs up. I started mentally preparing myself to have to report that I gained weight this week and drafted my blog post accordingly.

But this morning when I got up I weighed in at 143.0 lbs, 1.4 lbs less than last week! I'm happy about that but now I have to rewrite part of my post to change the overall attitude from I-didn't-lose-but-it's-going-to-be-OK to wow-I-guess-I-did-lose-after-all-yay.

Why does my scale choose to do this to me on Friday mornings??
Old 04-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #142  
One day at a time!

Talking Yeah!!!

149.6!!!! Down from 155 from 4/3! Woot! Only 9.7 more lbs. until I can say ALOHA to this thread

Hope to be 145 by the end of the month...who knows...crossing my fingers!
Old 04-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #143  

Wow thelittleflower 5 lbs is a lot to lose in less than two weeks. What is your plan?!

Weightforme - Congrats again on 30 lbs thats awesome!

ERHR - meat always seems to be a good choice. Good job on the loss!

Tuende - Welcome Back!

ChicagoGal - Where r u?

There was someone else I wanted to congratulate but I can't go back to look without deleting what I've wrote so far!

I weighed in at 150.2 this morning. On my way back down to the 140's. It was so nice to see it and I want to go back. I hate hovering right at the border I'd like to be all in or all out lol. What are the weekend plans for everyone?
Old 04-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #144  
One day at a time!

Ally - just been keeping it a 1350 cals, exercising. And just recently I started drinking a TON of water. I suspect my "whoosh" is water weight, all that water retention. But I will take it
Old 04-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #145  

Good job congrats! You motivated me to go fill up my water bottle right now.

I fell a little behind in my C25k training program. I am starting Week 2 Day 1 tonight... but I should be on Week 2 Day 3 tonight. Oh well... lots of excuses as to why but I'll just keep plugging along. I have this great podcast that tells u when to run and walk and it has good music. So far so good! AND I might actually be able to run outside today and not freeze!
Old 04-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #146  
One day at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyBride2011 View Post
Good job congrats! You motivated me to go fill up my water bottle right now.

I fell a little behind in my C25k training program. I am starting Week 2 Day 1 tonight... but I should be on Week 2 Day 3 tonight. Oh well... lots of excuses as to why but I'll just keep plugging along. I have this great podcast that tells u when to run and walk and it has good music. So far so good! AND I might actually be able to run outside today and not freeze!

Ooh what podcast? I must know!
Old 04-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #147  

http://www.kissmyblackass.org/podcasts/couch-to-5k/

Its great... and there is an 8k one too!
Old 04-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9.5

been a while ladies...weighed in this morning at 153.2...pretty happy about that..i was at a standstill for a bit (fluctuating b/w 156-159 for the past two months) so i decided to up my protein and dec carbs and its been working so far..hopefully i wont be disappointed on official weigh in day (next tues) keep up the great work ladies!!
Old 04-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 176/133.4/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm back in the saddle...work was a huge success but eating? Not so much. I picked a healthy option for breakfast each day and a healthy option for room service dinner one night but yesterday included lunch at a Mexican place and apps AND dinner AND drinks at a "pub". I'm sort of nervous to weigh in tomorrow but I have to take ownership of the choices I made. Ugh.

Ally- I was in Delaware for a hearing. Where did you go?

PandaSmasher- Today is a new day, just start over.

tuende- Welcome back!

ERHR and thelittleflower- WTG on the losses, ladies!
Old 04-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 176/133.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Also....didn't work out at all this week (was working 15-18 hour days). Yikes, forgot about that until just now. Better get my butt moving tonight.
Closed Thread