Old 05-25-2010, 08:44 AM   #46  
60 KM's north of Awesome

S/C/G: 222/206/120

Height: 5'0

Taylor - We got this! I am determined and trying really hard not to lose motivation. Had a bit of a depressed bad day yesterday, but it's nice to talk to someone in the same situation. It seems wierd but it's almost like as soon I hit the 190's I have a feeling it'll be easier, just the last few lbs on the 200's are kicking my @$$!!!

Feral - It is discouraging, but you ladies on here help tremendously and I can't be appreciative enough for it. This weekend I was pretty much useless all weekend in bed with a wicked migraine, and I know I didn't drink enough water as I should. Today I definitely have to focus on that! You ladies rock like a diamond!

Haley - OMFG That is the cutest puppy EVER! Awwwwwwwwwww!

JennyG - Congrats on the weight loss! When I first looked at your picture then your weight I couldn't believe it - you're gorgeous! Good for you, lady!
And congrats on the fun walk and from the sounds of it cutesy new boy!
Angry Mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Mittens-The 190's are the worst... well for me...coming from 290 pounds... 190 was awesome and its really put a mental block on my weightloss...but I'm working on it

Jenny-Mine has definitely gotten smaller... but its already like a little bit flabby... I'd take a scar anyday I dont think it will ever fully be gone therefore I know surgery might eventually be key and I'm willing to do it prior to ever having children... but the main thing I want is a boob job

I wanna take a picture of the "flap" but thats just embarassing.... I'd love to hear from someone our age who lost this much weight and no longer as a flap...that would be awesome

Skinny-I wanna eat that pizza...omg

Ladies....tomorrow I'm going to become a runner...I'm not going to try...I'm just going to freaking do it... and thats that
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #48  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Jess - Pilates is more about engaging the core, toning and lengthening muscles and what not. Yoga I feel is more about the stretch. Both work on strength and balance, but you feel pilates a LOT more. Congrats on the jeans!!!

Skinny - Omg that pizza looks so good.

Smisen - I feel ya honey :C I found these strawberried peanut butter m&ms last night and I'm hanging onto a bag for when TOM comes along later this week. And I have a little fun sized twix bar.

Feral - It is nice to have a buddy. Like, I love going spinning with my mom. And it's nice that I motivate my friends to be healthy - Erin just started calorie counting to maintain her weight. However I feel like I'm the only one that sweats like a man lol. Hey, despite having a bad day yesterday you accomplished everything I didn't lol! I didn't clean my room or go grocery shopping. TODAY I shall do it. Even though it's gorgeous out and I just want to go outside and play.

Haley - Look through some of the goal photo album posts, I've seen a lot of girls in there that have gone from very heavy to a nice flat tummy with no flappage. Good luck on the running!

Hahahahahaha yesssss, 177.5 this morning. Take THAT chinese food! And chocolate... and m&ms... and cake...

And there was another beefcake working out at the gym today and he ended up in the spin class with us in the row behind me and I worked my tush off to keep my pace ahead of his. I like saying that I can keep up with the guys

Now it is absolutely gorgeous out today and I want nothing more than to go outside but I will clean my room today.

Have a good one ladies!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #49  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Hey does anyone here go to Gold's Gym? There is one across the street from where I work.... When I re-joined the gym I decided to go to the one by my house because I figured I would be more inclined to go. Which I have been. Especially on the weekends.

However, I was perusing the Gold's webiste today because I wanted to know if you could pay for their classes. Like if I wanted to try spinning if I could just pay to try it out per class.

They're doing a special right now with no enrollment fee, $30/month with a $50 start up fee (how that differs from enrollment I'm not sure). I'm going by on Thursday to work out there and have someone show me around. I really don't want to feel like I HAVE to make a decision but I do want to go see how it is there.

I currently go to Planet Fitness. It's only $10/month + no contract. I love it there because I do pay for what I get, but I think I would really enjoy some classes even though I've never been to any classes before.

During the summer we usually work 4 10 hour days (opposed to 5 8 hours days). I have the option of doing either, but I do like the 3 or 4 day weekends we get without having to take any vacation. I was thinking I could go to the gym across the street from work BEFORE I come in (and could use the flex time we have to accomodate). Granted, it would be a 30 min drive TO the gym on the weekends, but a class may motivate me to get up and do it.

Anyone have any suggestions/thoughts/etc?
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Hey Girls!!
So! We have this little place in town and a lady runs this business called thinkfeebe.ca (you should check it out if u have time) and she does empowerment of the mind and body coaching and blah blah blah...anyways shes a huge inspiration to me, but shes very very expensive and I have been dying to meet her SO today, didn't I frigging win a one hour color session with her tomorrow valued at 99$ FOR FREE!!! aaaaaaaahhhh!! Im so freaking excited...so she is going to talk to me about my body and about what its like to have your mind finally catch up with your body and she does this color scheme thing to help you find the best colors to wear that will help you feel and look smaller! Anyways. I am stoked!!!!! My boss even granted me an hour off to go to it Really, check the site if you have time!!

Feral - Thanks lady!! I know eh, funny, I'm trynig to take it slow, I keep telling him and myself that we are friends...keep telling myself is a better idea, hes tooo frigging cute!! and he keeps telling me he's sneaking in for a kiss on our next date! hmmm..friends kiss right!

Haley - I am definitly get a boob job!! Going from a 40DDD to a 36C is rediculous!! lol. And I agree, Haley if you find someone who got rid of the "flap" please let me know! Im hoping within 20-25 more pounds it will be that much smaller.

Its rainy and yucky here and because yesterday was a holiday it feels like a Monday today...blah! BUT I am so excited I could scream!!!

Mittens - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! That is so nice of you!! I appreciate that comment immensely!

Last edited by JennyG; 05-25-2010 at 02:59 PM.
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Height: 5'6

I think I'm the only person ok with my shrinking boobs. I mean, boobs are all fat, and looking super top heavy while the rest of your body is shrinking is just awkward. Plus, I don't know any athletes with major big boobs. Just doesn't make sense. Granted I have shrunk from Ds to Bs, a lot of it has to do with the overall circumference, not so much the actual boobage.

Ah well. Not a huge boob person. As for the flap though, I HAVE actually considered that, but we'll see what I feel when I get there.

Jenny - AWESOME for winning a free session. Free stuff is always 50 times better

Feral - I'm glad you got over the Mondays. As far as gyms go though, I really need to take advantage of mine and use the classes, but I don't know. I feel like paying all the additional fees would suck but if you could just pay per class, that would be worth it.
Jess7286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Jess - You are not the only one okay with the boob loss. I went from a 38H to currently a 36DDD and I am totally okay with it lol.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

My god, I did not want anything to do with the gym today. My feet were hurting and I was sweating profusely before even getting there due to the 90+ degree day and I almost turned around and went home like 3 times on the drive there. But I forced myself to stay on the elliptical and did my normal 75 minutes at the gym. Thankfully I had General Hospital to keep me busy and distracted.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:47 PM   #54  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'm okay with boob shrinkage. Mine were always proportionate with the rest of my body, and they're staying so, so I'm okay with it. Except for right now because TOM has them pumped up. I had a v-neck shirt on today and I looked down and I was like sheesh, girls.

TOM sucks. I'm on a site visit this week, so I'm reading, but not responding. Love you all though
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I'm starting to feel the unmistakenable gross feelings of TOM. Blah!!!

Just thought I would share
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #56  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Evening girls I must say my pizza was AMAZING i eat it as a side with salad for lunch and spaghetti for dinner SO yummy.
So i still havent caught my ground hog and last night he ate my cantalopes, 2 heels of cucmbers, 2 peppers, and 3 tomatoes so i went and got more cages and fencing to create fort GH (fort groundhog) LOL And i have bug stargazer lilies in the back yard and the rabbits have ate half of them grrr at all these critters.
Skinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #57  
Happily Married

Oh and i tried zumba this morning off youtube it was fun i did the 20 min express and the 20 mins just flew by!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Skinny - isn't Zumba fun!! I love it for a change of pace sometimes! Its so much fun u dont even realize your working out!

Haley - I started the running thing - I love it! Do it! you know you can, your a freakin rockstar in many ways!!

sidenote: The gals at my gym asked me to join them in biking the Island, which is 3 days and you bike from East point to West point....its going to be long and deadly and its July 1,2,3...so we'll see! Thats also my favorite days to party (hence, Canada day!) BUT Im thinking on trying it and challenging myself...except I haven't biked since I was a wee-lad! lol opinions?????

Last edited by JennyG; 05-25-2010 at 09:15 PM.
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:22 PM   #59  
I will do this.

I had my boobies shrunk for me when I was 16 (breast reduction) down from a 44EE to a 42C and I have only shrunk in band width and not boobage - which means I am a 40 C. I am cool with this.

I had a good day. No workout today as I was a little sore from hikes sat/sun and 90 minutes gym monday. But I do have a two hour workout planned tomorrow. I am gonna kick my own @ss...and I am pretty excited about it.

I wrote down everything I have eaten the last two days for my trainer and I am interested to see what she has to say.

NSV: I went into my usual fly fishing shop because I dropped a few sizes and needed new chest waders.. Woah. I had no idea that I have gone from a 2X full to just a simple large. I was able to walk out of the shop and able to fish this afternoon!! I didn't have to have anything special ordered or anything. It felt AWESOME.

Going food shopping tomorrow. Double coupon weds at sunflower here in Colorado. So excited. I LOVE all natural food stores...

Jenny That is a huge bike ride - think you'll do it? Sounds awesome.

skinny That pizza looks FAB!! What was the crust made out of? What were the calories? I am drooling....

chele Great job on getting to gym!! That is so great! I totally know that "dread" feeling but congrats on going!! And 75 minutes? That is super!!!

plat I love keeping up with the guys!! That is one reason I wanna take up trail running so I can do it with my brother..

feral I don't know about classes...my gym doesn't offer any...I have often thought about what it might be like to take a class myself..

haley You can be a runner. You can do anything.

angry How are you doing, honey? This week is TOM for me so my boobies hurt and I am still not 199 >.< WE CAN DO IT! I know we can, girl!!!

smismen I had the same reaction when I went from a regular pill to a "light hormone" pill. Ugh, I was miserable - but I promise it gets better!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:51 AM   #60  
Happily Married

Taylor the crust is made out of pilsbury crescents rolled out flat and baked. The recipe says 75 per serving (very small serving as its called an appetizer) but i used reduced fat crescents and reduced fat cream cheese and i added a little reduced sourcream to make the base a little fluffier.
Grr still no groundhog in the trap. Good news 177.5 this morning YAY