Old 12-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #76  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Well I did day 2 of 30DS and I am feeling it again. I have been on plan today so that is good. For dinner I had grilled chicken and lots of broccoli mmmmm with some pico de gallo on the chicken!! Everything with onions, garlic and jalopenos is my firned
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #77  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Well yesterday things started off well. I got up and worked out uber hard. My legs def. feel it today. But then came the food and i ate a cookie and a brownie and had stroganoff for dinner... But today is a new day and i plan on eating healthy today. Im skipping the gym cause it will be closed by the time i get off work but i do plan on walkin around the mall and doing a bit of shopping.
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #78  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherMcG View Post
PLEASE give me a challenge! I need a swift kick in the rear end!
totally agree--- we should have exercise challenges as well---

so let me introduce myself since i dont recognize that many of you on this thread anyway--- i teach writing at the college level and i have 10 mon old baby boy--- i put on the weight through bad eating and a whole lot of carbs---by the time i delivered i was pushing 200lbs so i was totally scared to see myself up that high---so within the past 3-4 months i've discovered this website and have committed to eating right and working out--- i started out with the 30 day shred as one of the challenge threads and then kept going from there-- it was the first workout i actually finished from start to finish and was amazed at how i improved fitness wise with it---sure i didnt lose as much as others doing the shred but it was enough of an exercise high to get me committed to at least 30 min a day to me --and usually i push for at least an hour--- and max out at 2 hours--- (but rarely--i usually stick to under an hour) currently i'm also taking part in a bunch of other challenges and you can see those in my siggy
princess2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #79  
More than halfway to 100!

S/C/G: 273/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

I would like to join! I started with LAWL in July of 2007, and after putting my WL on hold for a few months-- moving, lots of changes-- I got back on track and lost 60 pounds! I did a sprint triathlon this past August, and have been running 5Ks for a few months. I am constantly surprising myself, and I need to stay focused to reach my immediate goal of 173, which will be 100 pounds lost!

I am up for a challenge!
IrishRose25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:16 PM   #80  
David Danger's Mom

S/C/G: 173/148.8/140

Height: 6'

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 23 years old, and just gave birth to my son on November 18. He's my first child, and he came out 8 lb 6 oz and 20 inches long. I only gained 21 lb during my pregnancy, which I've already lost. Now my goal is to get down to the weight I've wanted to be since before I got pregnant!

I joined back in September of last year and while I've lurked here and there, I haven't posted (obviously). But I'm looking to lose at least 15 lb and hopefully get into great shape, all while raising my little boy. Should be tough, but I think I'm up to the challenge!
DoorAsPirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #81  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

DoorAsPirt- A BEAUTIFUL BABY~ Just darling! Hubby so want to have our own soon. Alas, the weight must come off first!

However, on your baby !!!!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #82  
David Danger's Mom

S/C/G: 173/148.8/140

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherMcG View Post
DoorAsPirt- A BEAUTIFUL BABY~ Just darling! Hubby so want to have our own soon. Alas, the weight must come off first!

However, on your baby !!!!
Aww, thanks!!!
DoorAsPirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:00 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

wow Door what a beautiful baby! my youngest is 8 months already, they grow so fast, later on yur going to look at this picture and be like "I cant believe you were this small!"
luvmyinnerdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #84  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

right then you 'orrible lot!

challenge time!

Mistletoe Meandering to Meet our GOAL!

This is going to be a week long challenge to get a high loss this week for us all! it begins monday 8th December and runs until Sunday 14th December.

1) We all need to RECOMMIT to do AT LEAST 20 minutes exercise EVERY DAY this week (preferably 30 minutes) and when i say exercise i mean something that raises your heart rate, makes you sweat and gets you out of breath.

2) We all need to honor our pledge of drinking at least 2 litres of PURE WATER per day!

3) We all need to stick 100% to our allotted calorie goals eating CLEANLY and getting the right balance of nutrients

4) we all MUST stay away from trigger foods

and finally...

5) WE ABSOLUTELY have to LOG our fitness and food here every day for the whole week with COMPLETE honesty.

IF SOMETHING TEMPTS YOU that you KNOW you should avoid come here instead!!!

We can do this ladies and i am personally pledging a loss of 3 pounds MINIMUM this week!!

WOOHOO!
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

Perfect! Let's rock it, chicks!

I'll definitely need some strength to stay away from trigger foods b/c there's a going away party on Saturday that I'm sure will involve lots of them!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:52 PM   #86  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Height: 5'7"

My weakness is going to be the water. I just find it so boring that it's hard to make myself drink enough. But...I'm with you. Going to start a separate Recomitter's Challenge thread?
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #87  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

do you think we should? im happy with that, keep that strictly as posting about the challenge and keep this thread chatty?
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #88  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Height: 5'7"

Sounds good to me, it'll let us keep separate the challenge info, daily updates and stuff, from our chatting.

In other news, I picked up new filters for our Pur pitcher. At least I can has filtered water, which while still boring, is inoffensive compared to tap water.
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #89  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

yay i'm ready to take on this challenge fellow recommitters!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:41 PM   #90  

My name is Lilly I am 22 and I am a California girl
About 3 years ago I was an active member of this forum and I managed to get down to about 165 pounds. Although I am 5'4 at that weight I looked AMAZING!!! But I have kinda lost track keeping myself on my toes, not to mention the partying that I did when I turned 21 and I gained weight. A couple of weeks ago I was at the doctors office and I couldnt believe the scale!!

I look forward to be active here again and getting my weight down to a healthy range. Wish me luck!! And good luck to you all too
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote