Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 12:47 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 277/170/130

Height: 5'7" / Age: 31

Thanks so much everyone! I'll try not to let the next 100 lbs seem too daunting, and instead try to just focus on 10 lbs at a time...then eventually it will all add up!

01: 256.6
02: 255.6
05: 254.2
07: 253.4
10: 252.8
11: 250.8
15: 249.6
22: 248
23: 247
25: 245.2

It's very hot and humid here today so I had to cut my walk short and only went for about 5000 steps. Maybe I can try getting another short walk in this evening once it cools off, whew!
Old 07-25-2016, 01:58 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a good start. It went by really quickly for me but that's okay. I have tomorrow off which is good. What's bad is that tomorrow also starts our heat wave of 100+ degree weather. Oh me, oh my! Sizzle, sizzle!

@Gale02: on getting back to maintenance level. It's always nice and relief to know the bump isn't permanent.

@lovemylife001: Well, done being on plan with your eating all weekend. Not an easy thing to do!

@Kukkie84: I don't like missing my morning weigh-ins either. Inevitably, I remember when I'm already dressed AND need to get out the door. No time for a do-over!

Wishing everyone a great day!
Old 07-25-2016, 02:34 PM   #168  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Arrow

Hello everyone

So I am still stuck at the same weight, but TBH my food has gotten a bit sloppy. So I am coming here to recommit myself and for some accountability. I am SO close to my goal weight and have come SO far already.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:11 PM   #169  
Gizmo

Pinkstarberry a huge congratulations on being 30 pounds down! You are doing so well!

loveofmylife001 glad you had an on-plan weekend. And thank you for the willpower dust. I think I need a willpower sandstorm

curvynotlumpy enjoy your day off tomorrow. Any plans?

Kukkie84 I'm like you, if I don't weigh-in first thing, I forget and then I'll have eaten breakfast and it's too late. Such was the case this morning.

4 days to go until my vacation. Trying to get everything done but not stress out too much.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:16 PM   #170  
Alicia :)

Height: 5'2"

Hey friends,

Gosh what a month. So far I keep bouncing up and and down and all around the same weight I was on 7/1. The last 2 weeks have been crazy. Found out my sweet baby (see avatar) Toby has a minor spine injury. Some compressed disks in between a couple vertebrae. Not great news, but just trying to keep him less active than normal, which is tough. He's already bounced back to 100% and as long as I keep him from jumping around the furniture, he should be able to

NEEEEED desperately to get back on the low carb/ketosis train. But at the very least, I am balancing the cals in and cals out. Not making great picks or healthy eats, but at least the scale isn't increasing rapidly like it used to during these times of stress.

Haven't been able to do personals from the last week - but how is everyone doing?? I see the crew has checked in (Martine, Kukkie, curvy, pinkstar, lovemylife, Rennie) And to the others as well!
Old 07-26-2016, 06:57 AM   #171  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

Week 1 done. Down 6.4 lbs. Happy me.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:50 AM   #172  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Everyone

I hope that everyone had a great Monday and start to their week. Temps are still pretty . Everyone stay hydrated and here's some for anyone who needs it.

Have a great day everyone
Old 07-26-2016, 08:01 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Good morning everyone

Still grossly hot and humid here. Luckily I don't spend most of my day outdoors, but my office has really cranked up the air. It's freezing in here. I've been going from one extreme to the next. Ugh.

Weighed in at 211.9 this morning. Have my lunch, dinner is half ready as well. Next week, hubby and I go back to our normal schedules of me doing daycare drop-offs, him doing pick-ups, which means I'll have a bit more time in the morning to get everything ready, but it also means going to the gym in the evening. I'll have to make it work for me. Like really work for me. I can do it!

akelly hope your fur baby gets better quickly!
Old 07-26-2016, 11:07 AM   #174  

S/C/G: 277/170/130

Height: 5'7" / Age: 31

EMERALDberry - Amazing job!! That's incredible!

akelly - Poor doggie, I hope he feels better soon! It's hard sticking to plan during stressful moments like this but you're doing such an awesome job!

Martine - I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

JesikaBeth - You're so strong and have come so far and you can do this!! We're all rooting for you!

Good morning everyone! No change on the scale today for me but I still wanted to check in. It was warm this morning but I still managed 8000 steps before running out of water and having to head home. I really enjoy walking so it stinks that the heat is cutting my walks short! I'm starting to actually feel a little bit excited to start at the gym in a week or two. I just keep thinking about how great weightlifting feels and I really enjoy being stronger. I think if I focus on that I won't be so nervous
Old 07-26-2016, 04:34 PM   #175  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hello Everyone

pinkstarberry on the 30lbs GONE Keep up the good work I'm loving the enthusiasm in your post. Keep it going

Martine I think you're gonna enjoy yourself LOL I think I need a willpower sandstorm also

LOL Curvy, sounds like he may be a tad bit confused as to where he fits in. You have to initiate, step up and take charge, show that you are driven, can handle it and work well under pressure. I have worked for quite a few people that I wonder how they got as far as they did See you are the person that these folks need ... you step up and you're able to analyse, see where you could improve and you are aware of this. Good on you

Gale good job on getting back to maintenance

Kukkie I get so upset with myself when I do that but then I think "oh well it was probably up anyway, I'll just do better tomorrow" and hope that I do

Trina I can deal with the hot outdoors but the a/c at work is broken again and sweating profusely 15 to 30 minutes after we get in there is just crazy Someone has to threaten to report it in order for anything to be done or it has to effect management then it becomes a priority, smh.

JesikaBeth, you've got this

Alicia, I have been doing the same thing this month. That's why I said I am gonna call this month a wash. 183 seems to be my number for July. Praying for Toby to get better

EMERALDberry good job on the 6.4lbs down keep up the good work

Have any of you bought/tried the TRY FOOD LOVERS plan? It sounds just like the Jorge Cruise 3 hour diet. I'm doing ok. Like Alicia I have been back and forth within the same numbers this month. It's like every other day I am up 1 point something and then back down 1 point something ... it drives me nuts but like some of you have said at least I know I can maintain (for now).

Well I just recorded my weight on my weigh in chart. Today I am 181.7. I was 183.0 on 7/1. I am gonna try to continue to go down until the first hoping to start August not in the 180's ... wish me luck

Last edited by love2b150; 07-26-2016 at 04:46 PM.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:47 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

I don't know where this gain came from, but I'm up 0.8 to 212.7. What the fudge?! I wonder if I'm holding onto extra water because of the humidity. That has happened to me in the past.

Last edited by Kukkie84; 07-27-2016 at 08:48 AM.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:59 AM   #177  
lovemylife001

Good Morning Everyone I hope that everyone is staying cool and hydrated

Humidity wasn't as bad yesterday so that was a relief. Hazel and I haven't missed a walk yet If it's too hot we will just take a shorter route.

Pinkstarberry on the 30lb loss. Keep up the great work.

Akelly I'm sorry to hear about your baby's spine injury. I hope that he gets better soon

EMERALDberry on the 6.4lbs. That's so awesome.

Kukkie My office is like yours. It's so cold we have to wear sweaters all day lol

Rennie That's too bad about the air at your job. Comfortable employees are able to produce better work I don't know why some companies don't get that Great job on the downward trend on the scale. Keep it up!

Curvy Hope you are staying cool!

Martine Are you going away on vacation or will it be a staycation? Which ever it is enjoy

Waving hi all around. Have a great day everyone
Old 07-27-2016, 09:33 AM   #178  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Kukkie sorry about the up that it'll go away soon

Thanks Trina , the is so true, if we're comfortable we'll put out more but nope.

I'm done another .9 ... and wouldn't you know it a co-worker brought in bagels and muffins. Oh my they smelled so good. Everyone heating and toasting them but I didn't cave (this time) One small victory for me
Old 07-27-2016, 09:48 AM   #179  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

Down a total of 7 lbs as of this morning, but I have a health concern. I am 51 and have been in menopause for a couple years. Went without a period for over a year. Began bleeding last Thursday and there doesn't seem to be any let up. We make too much to qualify for the "free" health care but cannot afford private pay insurance. If any of you believe in prayer, please say a prayer for me. Thanks! Emmy
Old 07-27-2016, 10:14 AM   #180  
lovemylife001

Rennie on your NSV. Way to go!

EMERALDberry I'm sorry to hear about your medical situation. Can you try to research free clinics in your area? We have them in here. I don't know what state you live in but most do have places like that.
Closed Thread