Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 05:15 PM   #121  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Hi gals! I'm back. Burnt and tired and dirty but back all the same. It was a pretty good time. The girls enjoyed themselves...and Kelly hasn't ever really been camping either so he had a blast. THe first night was rough for me. I don't know what actually happened but I woke up not being able to breathe and kept having the episodes of that all night long. The next was the same and I was getting pretty scared. My head felt kind of stuffed up so I just started poppin' allergy pills. That helped so much! The rest of the weekend was great.

Paula-Our little doggie is a dachshund too. We got him 1 1/2 months ago. He's a long haired dabble. He's 7 month old though...not a little little baby but a baby just the same. He's a snuggler and a lover.

Angel eyes-I think your doing awesome. Changing your thinking on what kinds of foods are important is a HUGE step in winning the weight loss battle.

Gotta go. Tiana is out of the shower. My turn to clean up and feel half human again.

Chris
Old 07-16-2006, 11:52 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hey everyone!! Chris I am glad you are back!!! I love the long haired dachshunds!!! Was it hard to stay within your points while camping? It would be hard for me! But you know, thats the good thing about ww, that it is not impossible to live life and stay on it. Ok, here goes. Breakfast-o pts lunch-smartone/greenbeans/ww fudgepop/apple=7 pts. dinner-lean cuisine/cauliflower/watermelon-9 pts. snack-2 cups dry froot loops/ww fudgepop=5 pts. I had 21 pts for the day. I rode my stationary bike today 20 miles. Did not go for my walk though. Hopefully tomorrow. Continued success everyone!!! See you all tomorrow!!
Old 07-17-2006, 01:08 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 257/246/155

Height: 5'6"

Talking Hurray!!!

I got on the scale today and lost 4 more pounds. That makes 8 pounds total!! I am happy with my start (just 2 weeks). I know it will slow down, but this has been a great motivator. When I went to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago and actually saw how much my weight had spiraled out of control, I was devastated. I feel more commited to this than i have in a long time, and reading all your posts has been very helpful! Thanks!!!

Kelley
Old 07-17-2006, 09:24 AM   #124  

Have we disbanded and I wasn't told??? Or are we all having a tough time of it?
Old 07-17-2006, 09:27 AM   #125  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Morning.....

Welcome back Chrily!! Dirty tired and burnt...yup!! you were camping alright!! That would freak me out about the breathing.....glad to hear you're okay now.

queenteacher......WOOOHOOO, a 4 lb loss!!! That is AWESOME!!!!

pacemom....my mil had 2 longhaired dachsunds, they were a brother and sister and they followed each other around EVERYWHERE. They looked like a pair of slippers!!!

Hi 2fat.....nope, we're still here!! How are you?

Well I got through the weekend, actually those cookies I made Sat were calling me last night. I was hoping they'd be all eaten but I'm just moving on today. I had a couple last night but todays a new day!!!..... a new OP day!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 04:58 PM   #126  
soon to be goddess

Helllooooo out there!!! How is everyone's day going? Just got back from the gym. I was the only one there, so I took advantage of that and hogged both upright fans!!! hehe....a girls gotta do what she's gotta do!!

Any good ideas for dinner tonight? I was thinking of making a pineapple meatball/ rice dish. Going to scan the recipie's, think I saw that there. Have a good one!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:06 PM   #127  
Focus on the Process

I can't say that I did an awesome job staying in my points while camping but at least I drank a TON of water and only had 1 helping of food at each meal. That helps I'm sure. I ate a few crackers and cheese too, but all and all I didn't do half bad.

Angel-It scared me to death! The last time I did that I couldn't breathe and had the same panic attack feelings, and that was because I was building up liver toxicity from some medication I was on. I was so scared that was happening again. Its hard to describe when you feel something is totally wrong and that you might die if you close your eyes. Freaky!!!

Well I am doing awesome today for my points and I still have 13 left and I am also going to the gym tonight with my sis around 8:30. We figured it out...that is one of the slowest times in the gym and we are almost quaranteed the machines we want. Great day so far!!! woo hoo

chris
Old 07-17-2006, 09:20 PM   #128  

Hey all!!! Sounds like everyone is doing great!!! Kelley, wait to go on that 4 lb. loss!!! Hey Chris, where do you workout at? I was thinking about joining the Riveria center. Angel, your pineapple meatball rice dish sounds killer!! Post that recipe if you have time!! I used 18 pts today. I just was not very hungry. I rode my stationary bike 10 miles this morning and I chased my two year old preschool class around for 8.5 hours. Well, minus 2 hours for naptime. Thank goodness for naptime. Anyway everyone keep up the great work!!! We are gonna do this ladies!!! Goodnight.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:47 PM   #129  

Default Hey Everybody!!!

Hey everybody,

OMG its so hot!!! 107 today!!!!! I did pretty good today, especially considering I went out to eat with my 2 teenage girls. They, of course, chose a hamburger place. I ordered a burger with a Veggie patty (No cheese no mayo)and changed the fries for a salad with vinegar. I'm learning (slowly) to make better choices. I'll be honest and say it was hard to not swipe a few fries off their plate!!!! I'm waiting for it too cool off a little and then I'm going to the gym!

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

Kelley
Old 07-18-2006, 11:12 PM   #130  

Good for you Kelley for making the right choice at a restaurant.That can be hard sometimes! I gotta hurry here. Today I had 20 pts and I rode my stationary bike 10 miles and worked. see ya'll tomorrow!!
Old 07-19-2006, 12:20 AM   #131  
Focus on the Process

I'm gonna make this short. I think I'm getting a migraine. I got a weird fuzzy spot in my field of vision and its driving me nuts. I did good today. Didn't eat dinner though. Just didn't feel like it and I went to the gym and did 10 min on the elliptical and 20 min on the elliptical.

chris
Old 07-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #132  
soon to be goddess

Morning girls!!...How is everyone today? Well wonders upon wonders, I woke up to find TOM!!! blech! Hate him. Anyways, I'm taking today as a (much needed) day of rest. If anything today, I might get some good ol' walking in on the treadmill. Not much though..... Just did my 'Martha' for the day. We have these fabulous peach tree's in the backyard that we inherited a year ago (when we moved here) and the peaches ARE FABULOUS!! Nothing like the typical clingstone peaches in a can, these are much smaller and white inside. Last year unfortunately, we ate some but not knowing what to do with them, most spoiled or the birds/rabbits got to them. Well today I had the boys out peach picking and we blanched them, skinned them, pitted and sliced them....AND FROZE THEM!!! What a process, but now we have lots of yummy fresh peaches anytime. We probably did about 10 dozen with lots more on the trees still to ripen. It gives a new appreciation to DelMonte !!!!

Chrily.....Hope you stop that migraine before it gets full blown!! yikes

queenteacher.....great job on your veggie burger choices!!! a few fries isn't a crime, sure beats a full order. baby steps.....
Old 07-19-2006, 04:29 PM   #133  
Focus on the Process

Angel eyes-Nope, didn't make it in time. The headache followed shortly. Thank God it was bedtime and I could sleep it off in the dark. I woke up and it sill hurt a bit this morning and my vision in my one eye was still blurry but almost all better now. Head still aches a bit, but my sinuses are also majorly stuffed. I am having a heck of a time with my allergies this year.

Peaches???? OMG, I would be in heaven if I lived at your house. I was so lazy this year, that we didn't even plant a garden.... I think for fruit though, peaches is my favorite.

Chris
Old 07-19-2006, 07:03 PM   #134  

Hey everyone!! Here is my rundown for the day. breakfast-whole grain banana muffins/orange=3 pts. lunch-smartone/orange/sugarfree pudding=7 pts.dinner-2 grilled chicken sandwiches/fatfree chips/ww fudgepop=10 pts. So far today I have 20 pts. I will probably have a snack later. I rode my stationary bike 10 miles. Everyone have a good night.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #135  

Hey Everyone,

So far it has been a great day!!! I got up early and went for a bike ride. Even at 7:30 in the morning it is so hot! I've used 12.5 points so far. Definately going to have a salad tonight, because I'm pretty sure I would burst into flames if I even thought about cooking.

Chris, I hope your head is better!

I hope you all have a great day!!!

Kelley
Closed Thread