Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 11:58 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 257/246/155

Height: 5'6"

Chris,
I am a teacher. I have been teaching 4,5,6 and next year will be a resource teacher. The new job is a little scary. I will be helping other teachers

Turbojam is an aerobic DVD. It has some boxing moves and is easier to do if you're mal-coordinated like me!

Have a good night!

Kelley
Old 07-26-2006, 04:08 AM   #152  

QUEEN- Have you been jammin long???
I was wondering if you have good results w/ it?
my mom has it, it looks like alot of fun!!

How's everybody?? My monitor is broken still using hubby's comp, that is when he's not!!!!
I am doing pretty good on program all day until 5pm then I lose control, I wanna start snacking!! It's killing me! doing good on my h20.
Check back in later,
Amy
Old 07-26-2006, 12:03 PM   #153  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

shhhh...Paula are you still sleeping????

Amy, I'm in your boat. I do good for most of the day and then an attack of the afternoon munchies. What to do with that one????

Kelley-A molder of little minds??? AHHHH, I admire you for that. My brother and his wife are both special ed. teachers. How long have you been teaching? Teaching would be a challenge for me. Too shy here.

Paula are you awake yet??? I wanna know how you stay so focused and OP all the time. Gimme a hint....

chris
Old 07-26-2006, 12:28 PM   #154  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

HI girls.....
Still trying to cope with this head cold of mine. Onto day 3 now, and I still fell like poop. And....I AM POOPED!!! Major head congestion, so much so that I get the whoosh whoosh affect like a heart beating in my ears!!! NOt much excercising going on, but my food is great and OP. Heck...I even lost 1.5 lbs. Try to stay cool everyone!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 03:46 PM   #155  
Focus on the Process

Angel - relax and take care of yourself. Headcolds are the worst. I hate them with a passion. Eat some chicken soup and take some cold medicine...close your eyes and sleep.

Chris
Old 07-26-2006, 10:22 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 257/246/155

Height: 5'6"

Hey Everyone,
AMYC--I just got my Turbojam videos so I don't know yet about the results. I purchased them as an effort to take away any excuses I had for not exercising. Having videos here makes it hard to say I can't exercise because I can't go to the gym.

Angel I hope you feel better soon!

I also did great today until dinner time. My dad took me out for Chinese!

Have a great night!!!

Kelley
Old 07-26-2006, 10:46 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hey all. Angel, I hope you feel better soon. My mother in law had bronchitis a couple of weeks ago that turned in to pnemonia and she was admitted to the hospital for a week. So do take care of yourself. Today I had....Breakfast-1 cup dry golden grahams/1 cup fresh cherries=3 pts. lunch-smartone/baby carrots/apple/orange=8 pts. dinner-lean cuisine/green beans/ww fudgepop=6 pts. snack-1 cup froot loops=2 pts. I have had 19 pts for the day, I will probably use 3 more of my points before bedtime. I rode my stationary bike 10 miles. Everyone have a good night.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:27 PM   #158  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Queenteacher....uh oh...chinese? well time to be the queen of the water!! Hopefully not too much sodium or msg. I absolutely LOVE chinese, but have a really hard time the next day afterwards.

Paula...as usual, a fabulous day of points! Today while grocery shopping I found a Smartones meal for only 2 pts!!! I had to read and re-read the box several times. Its a mexican chicken one.....come on....2 POINTS!!!

Chrily..... Hi, how are you today?

Well last night I sure slept better, didn't wake up until a huge storm at 6:30 this morning. No whoosh whoosh today in my head, so thats good but still stuffy and congested. I'm also taking that 'airborne' fizzy tablet, so hopefully all those vitamins will give a good kick to those germs. My neice and her finance (and his 2 kids) arrive tonight for the weekend. Hopefully all will go well, my boys just love her and we'll be going wedding dress shopping. WW meals are already planned so **fingers crossed**. Have a great day!!
Old 07-27-2006, 11:22 PM   #159  

Hello everyone!! Chris, I do not know how I am staying so focused. I just got so tired of being out of control for so long. I am soooo tired of being fat. I just want to succeed this time. I have succeeded before, but only to gain it all back. I really want this to be a lifestyle change. All of you help me sooooo much too. You are all such a great support for me. I appreciate all of you. Ok, here goes for today.... breakfast-dry honey nut cheerios/banana/grapes= 4 pts. lunch-smartone/apple/orange=8 pts. dinner-chicken/vegetable stirfry/ww fudgepop=7 pts. snacks-2 sugar free puddings/ww choc. toffee=4 pts. total for the day is 23 pts. I rode my exercise bike 15 miles. Everyone have a good night.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:40 AM   #160  

Queen- have you been using them a little??
I need to get my moms I dont think she has been using hers much!
It looks like fun..

Angel- Summer colds are the worst!!!! Hope your feeling better!

Pace- Keep up the hard work I see!

I did a little better today on my whole over eating @ 4pm, normally I am starving today was better. I am so excited It has been killin me.

Catch u chicks later,
Amy
Old 07-28-2006, 10:51 AM   #161  
Focus on the Process

Paula, I am so tired of being fat, feeling ugly and gross. I just can't get my stuff together to make it all work. I don't know what to do.

To all: I was never overweight until I had kids. I was underweight in high school. That was my lowest 119. In jr high, I guess you could say I was a borderline anorexic...I actually weighed in at 89 lbs in 8th grade. My highest has been 223 and I felt my best when I was 155-160. I so want to be down there again. I really really need help getting to my goals.

Hey Amy, I left you a PM.

Chris
Old 07-28-2006, 10:00 PM   #162  

Hey everyone!! Chris, I weighed 130 most of my teenage and adult life until the past 4 years. I quit smoking and gained almost 50 lbs. I was not even this size during any of my 3 pregnancies! Pregnant my max weight was 160. You will get it together. You have got to get it in your mind that you matter and that you are worth it and you can do it. Do you go to ww meetings? They help definately. Just don't give up. I know it is probably the hardest thing that you will ever do, but you can do it. Well today I have had 19 pts. I will probably use at least 3 more pts. before I go to bed. I have not exercised today. I probably won't because it is getting late. I got my hair cut and colored after work today and it took 2 1/2 hours, so it did not leave a lot of time for exercise. Tomorrow I will try to do double. Anyway, you all have a great weekend. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:16 PM   #163  

Hello all!
My weight has had its ups and downs, but after having babies it seems harder to get off!!
I feel my best like chris said around 150-160 range. So that is my goal!!!
Hope you all are doing good!
Today has been a pretty good day for me, slacking a little on my water though.
Old 07-29-2006, 02:18 PM   #164  
Focus on the Process

Do you gals follow the recommended weight ranges for your height or do you just go by how you feel? When I got divorced is when I was 150 and looked good. Not too chunky and not too skinny. I was in size 10s or 12s and it was an easy weight for me to maintain. I guess for women standards, I am a little above average for my height. Most of the people I know are below 5 1/2 feet tall. I'm 5 ft 8 in. Anyhow, below 150 I don't think I could have handled it unless I kept up with smoking. I think having a cigarette in my hand kept my hand and mouth busy.

I'm doing good today so far. Only have used 6 pts. If I stay home and out of the dangers of driving right by those all so alluring fast food signs, I do better. I need to get some exercise in on the days I don't go to the gym, but it is too hot to walk outside. 103 degrees yesterday and expecting it to be higher today. I want to try out my bellydancing video but the tv downstairs is needed a little repair by my husband and so I can't do it...

Paula, I have thought about meetings but trying to come up with a way to fit it in to my budget...money and timewise. I know I need it though. I guess that is a stepping off point.

Hey Amy, you must be around my size??? I'm just taking a guess.

Gotta go ladies. Tiana just came through the living room armed with a can of air freshener...and I need to relocate. I'm about ready to gag. Can you say...to much????

Chris
Old 07-29-2006, 08:58 PM   #165  

Hello everyone!! Tonight I fell off the ww wagon. My family and I went out to a great seafood place. Today I had probably 10 pts.so that left me with 14 more pts for the day. Then for dinner I had fried catfish, fried popcorn shrimp, coleslaw, 6 captain's wafer crackers and unsweetened tea. I used my 35 allowance pts. plus the 14 I had left for the day. I came home and rode my stationary bike 30 miles out of guilt. I had not cheated at all since I started May 19th. Hopefully I burnt most of my dinner off on my bike. Life goes on, what can ya do. We just don't go out to eat often and I thought what the heck. Does anyone have one of those exercise things called the "Gazelle"? I was thinking about getting one. I figured that it may help. The exercise bike is good, but sometimes I want to do something different. That gazelle thing looks fun. Oh yeah, Chris, I quit going to the ww meetings because it was out of my budget too. I mean it is a lot of support but I feel like I get just as much support here as I did at meetings. I guess I kind of got tired of paying for someone to tell me what I weigh. I would rather get a gym membership if I was gonna spend money. That is just my opinion. Is bellydancing hard?? I have never tried it. Sounds like you are doing good, Chris. I know when I used to weigh 120 everyone told me I looked anorexic. When I weighed 130-140 I looked good and healthy. Not too fat, not too skinny. I am 5'3. I just want to weigh a weight I feel good at. I feel pretty good right now, but I know I could look and feel better. Today my husband bought me 2 new dresses. He said that the dresses look good on me. That made me feel really good. I have not felt good about myself in a very long time. I kinda felt like I was on that what not to wear show. New hair, new dress, new heels, makeup, panty hose. I had a good day. I hope you guys did too. I may have one of my ww fudge pops later. It is only 1 pt. Everyone have a great rest of the weekend. I will talk to you guys tomorrow.
Closed Thread