Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 07:15 AM   #61  
Christine

Thank you Tina! I was excited, trying to keep the momentum.It rained all day here yesteray, it was so yucky, but it seems better today. Don't worry about maintaining, that is better than gaining, and sometimes when you are doing everything right, you stay the same weightwize but can feel the diference in inches.
Hope everyoe is doing well, Have a great weekend!
I am back on my exercise regimen, Woke up at 6a.m. (not like me at all) did the 25 minute Tae-Bo tape (But I feel really good). I put the roast in the crock pot so dinner will be a cinch. I have a busy day. Jessica has opening day ceremonies at the ball field at 8:45 and alicia has performance practice at the dance studio at 10, she'll be done at noon and then she has a sleepover birthday at 4 to go to and Jessica has her first baseball game (of the season) at 3:30. Mandy will be tagging along withme all day and hubby is working, the rain yesterday backed him up on a few jobs. so hopefully I make it through without too much rain. Good luck girls.....
Old 02-26-2005, 03:06 PM   #62  

Mom, I agree with you about the prepackaged food and knowing the points! It is alot easier. I think I'm going to start taking WW meals for my lunches to help me out.

Tarus, WELCOME!

Tina, I did sleep in this morning. It felt great. Tim played his drum at contest today about 12:30, so I did manage to go see that. lol I'm ready for a nap now though.

No big plans for tonight or tomorrow.
Old 02-26-2005, 03:25 PM   #63  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday,
I've never had the WW muffins but have always wanted to try them. I think they have them at Sam's here.
Tammy, I'm so glad you got some rest. How did Tim do?
Christine, you make me tired reading your schedule for today. Congrats for getting up in time to exercise. What a day you are having! How is the weather in Florida? Were y'all affected by the hurricanes last year?
Susan, what are you doing this weekend?
It's a cold rainy day here.
I guess Sis is working and I know that Mimi is working.

Last edited by Tina; 02-27-2005 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:32 PM   #64  
Christine

I've tried to post twice already and for some reasons it has not been working out for me. I hope everyone is doing well. yesterday I survived! hehe except we went to Chili's after the ball game, thinking I could order form the guiltless grill menu, unitl i got home and calculated my points to discover I ate a 12 point lunch. YIKES! Today we went to the movies and I had some popcorn...ugh But I did exercise this morning! And I am making a ww recipe for chicken breastw/tomatoe sauce. i will let you kow how it goes. Hope ot hear frok you all soon.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:54 PM   #65  

Height: 5'6"

Hi...I'm new here to the forums and have been going to WW for 3 weeks now. I'd like to post here as I am a Thursday girl as well. I think it will be very motivating! My name is Tina as well...so it could get confusing.lol! Anyway...Nice to meet you all! Looking forward to Thursday!
Tina
Old 02-28-2005, 10:13 PM   #66  
Christine

Hi Tina. welcome. Glad to have you, Everyone is so supportive here, it has been wonderful for me. This will be week 5 for me on WW. I get better with each day. drinkj lots of water, that has helped me with cravings.

Christine
Old 02-28-2005, 10:21 PM   #67  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Tina 637, it's nice to have you with us. We will call you Tina637 unless you can think of something else.
Christine, how much water did you drink today? I got 7 glasses down - and that's amazing for me.
Weigh in is just around the corner!
Tina
Old 03-01-2005, 08:33 AM   #68  
Christine

HI my water intake for yestreday was 6. I had 3 of those bottled water which equals 2 each. It's a struggle, but I've been getting better. I am not even drinking diet soda, I was a soda junkie (and not the diet stuff) prior to ww. I had milk for dinner last night. I tried to get my milk in with cheese or yogurt. Have a great day!

Christine
Old 03-01-2005, 08:34 AM   #69  
Christine

Running late, no exercise for me today, I have to fit it in later ugh
Old 03-01-2005, 12:15 PM   #70  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landons Mommy
Hi All

I am new here as well as to weight watchers. I joined on February 3rd, 2005. I weighted in at 328.8 and as of last thursday i was down to 321.4. I am hopeing for a loss tomorrow nite, but if not im going to keep on plugging. is anyone here from the upstate ny area?
Hi...I am from the Newburgh area in NY. A little south of you.....My start weight was 239. I started on Feb 8, 2005. I am only down 4 lbs as of today.
God luck hun! Be patient....I keep telling myself that!..lol!
Old 03-01-2005, 12:36 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 247/229.4/147

Height: 5'2"

I have a question how do you get two of the signature weight trackers on your replies?
Old 03-01-2005, 01:08 PM   #72  
Thursday Lady

Hi All,
Tina 637, it's so nice to meet you. Your loss is very, very good. Keep up the work!
Christine, I went to the store and bought five 6-paks of water. It was on sale for just $1.00 each, can you believe that!

Casey, look at the top and click on "User CP" and follow the directions.

Good luck to all weighers.
Tina
Old 03-01-2005, 10:54 PM   #73  
Christine

Welcome Tina 637!
HI Tina, Great job with the water. I had way too many Girl Scout Cookies today....temptation got the better of me.
Tomorrow I start Karate class (for adults) at the girls' dance studio. It's a mommy class. Excited about the boost to my exercise routine. I will let you know how it goes. I plan on doing my taebo exercise tape in the morning...gotta work off those Gs cookies. Drank 8 glasses of H20 today

Have a great day!

Christine
Old 03-03-2005, 10:29 AM   #74  
Thursday Lady

Greetings!

Next week we will have our March Weigh-In Thread. Let's just finish out this week on Feb.
Great news!!!!!! I lost 1 pound. I'm excited. I'm really "with it" now and expect more losses.

How did others do??????
Tina
Old 03-03-2005, 11:53 AM   #75  
Christine

I was concerned about my weigh in becasue I had let GS cookies get the best of me, but I did have aloss, now I know I have to really stay with it becasue those cookies will probably show up on the scales next week.

Start Weight: 167.8 Feb 3
Week 2: 167.6 Feb 10 -.2
Week 3: 166.6 Feb 17 -1
Week 4: 162.6 Feb 24 -4
Week 5: 161.4 Mar 3 -1.2

TODAYS LOSS: -1.2 TOTAL LOSS: 6.4

I am pretty excited but need to stay focused. I have a crazy weekend so I will need to stay on plan. I hope everyone else fared well, keep up the great work!

UI bought a container (32 oz.) so I am now filling it and drinking form it all day to ensure I am drinking enough water.

Christine
Closed Thread