Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 09:21 AM   #46  
Thursday Lady

It's Wednesday----good morning!
Sis, I hope you are feeling better by now.
Tammy, excuse me - I had a sudden burst of enthusiam there. I hope you have a loss when you get back on the scales.
Mom, it sounds like you have a good exercise program. Can you get outside and walk? Before I got my treadmill, I would walk my neighborhood.

Good luck everyone!
Old 02-23-2005, 01:59 PM   #47  
Christine

Tina, I will make time to walk, it always seems like I am so busy going here and there. But i will just have to amke the time to walk and it could only help! Do you know like a good determination as far as time goes..45 minutes. an hour what should I be doing?? Thanks! I am haivng a greta day ....foodwise. I haven'[t exercized yet, I will though. I ahve the girls homoe and then the cable guy, I waited for him all morning and he just showed u8p, it's 2 and I have to leave here soon to pick upmy other daughter..I'll get to it! Have a great Wednesday! I'll update later. HAPPY WEIGH-INS TOMORROW
Old 02-23-2005, 03:23 PM   #48  

Default New Here

Hi All

I am new here as well as to weight watchers. I joined on February 3rd, 2005. I weighted in at 328.8 and as of last thursday i was down to 321.4. I am hopeing for a loss tomorrow nite, but if not im going to keep on plugging. is anyone here from the upstate ny area?
Old 02-23-2005, 09:53 PM   #49  
Christine

Hi Landon's Mommy. Welcome! I am doing Weight Watchers. Tomorrow will be Weigh-in week 4. EAch week, i ahve improvd my habits and my food choices. I am feeling confident. Although I did let the GS cookies get the best of me... but i stayed within points, just should have eaten sometihng better than those!! Hope to hear from a bunch of LOSERS tomorow. Talk to you soon.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:15 PM   #50  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Landon's mom, welcome to the group. It sounds like you're doing great so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow night.
Mom, about the walking time---I'd try going for 30 minutes the first week and then build up. You could map out 1 mile and walk it. See how long it takes you. Hope this helps.

Good luck to everyone at weigh-in.
Tina
Old 02-24-2005, 02:05 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 175/172/125

Height: 4'9"

YAY I'm down 3.5 lbs this week Have my aerobics class tonight so now I'm psyched for it !
Hope everyone has a good day!
Old 02-24-2005, 03:38 PM   #52  
Thursday Lady

Motts, you are doing super!
Tina
Old 02-24-2005, 07:34 PM   #53  
Christine

Thumbs up

Thank you Tina. I am going to add walking to my schedule.

Great Job Motts on the loss!!

4 lb loss this week (EXCITED) This was week 4 for me.....

167.8 start
167.6 week two
166.6 week three
162.6 week four

I know that the water and exercise helped...now I am determined to stay on plan and motivated. I have to be extra careful this week I dont want those GS cookies to come back and bite me..........hehe
Old 02-24-2005, 10:02 PM   #54  

Woo hoo to the losers!!!!
Today is Thursday, and I was supposed to weigh. Hmm. Didn't get done this morning. Also forgot to take my medicine this morning. Maybe I'll remember things tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2005, 10:19 PM   #55  
Christine

Thanks Tammy..I am so excited. I am sure tomorrow will be better. At Walmart, I found WW muffins, and cakes 1-3 points each. I love prepackaged things because I know exactly how many points. Okay, well hae agood night all, I have to get to bed early tonight.

Christine
Old 02-25-2005, 02:38 PM   #56  

Hi everyone. Hope it is ok for me to be here, my weigh-in days are on Tuesday's but it seems everyone comes here to Thursday's to record their losses! So hope I am not intruding?

Now to play catch up. Hmmm. lets see Week 1 -2, Week 2-3, Week 3-maintain, Week 4-1, Week 5-4. For a total of 10 pounds gone! Hoping for another loss on Tuesday as I have been quite good this week. I notice that if I track, I show a loss, if I don't track then it is a big zero.

It is nice to read how you girls are all doing, and there is certainly lots of enthusiam! Keep up the great work!!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 05:37 PM   #57  
Christine

Smile

Hi Tarus...Welcome. Please feel free to chime in. We would love to have you. You are doing great. Let us know how your weigh in goes on Tuesday.

I think tracking is so important. It has helped me so much. ( This is not my first attempt at WW)

I use the calculater from WW , I love it!
Have a great weekend!
Christine
Old 02-25-2005, 07:11 PM   #58  

Congratulations ladies, we are all doing well. After getting a little fuzzy about my determination at Christmas, I am finally back on the right track. I have been eating all kinds of veggies like crazy. That is really working for me, down 2 pounds this week, I am getting close to -100 from my highest weight.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:26 PM   #59  
Christine

Thumbs up

Good for you Mimi! We can do it...determined as ever..willing to be a loser...keep it up!
Old 02-25-2005, 11:20 PM   #60  
Thursday Lady

Hi everyone,
Christine, what a great loss. congratulations!!!
Taurus, like they said, you are very welcome here. We have lots of fun, while giving encouragement.

Mimi, you go girl. I'm so proud of you. You are back on track.
Tammy, I know you're glad it's the weekend. Hopefully you can sleep in tomorrow.
Susan, are you going to Curves this weekend? How's your weather. We got so much rain yesterday when the front came through. It was nice and sunny today.

I'm sad to say that the scales said I stayed the same.
However, I tried on my black skirt and it wasn't tight. I must be doing something right!
Sis, did you weigh this time? I hope you are feeling good.
Maureen, where are you friend.
Rosalita----Meagan-----how was weigh-in?
Closed Thread