Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2002, 04:23 AM   #46  

Wow! The number of posts 94 has finally changed to 95.

I know this one will not count!!!! It's really 4:28 am in Virginia.
Old 09-28-2002, 09:36 AM   #47  

Hey guys how's it gong? This week has been up and down for me. It was horrible At work, (day care center) we were learning about the circus and letter 'c' and to go along with the circus I thought of the great idea of making funnel cake! My kids sure do know how to make funnel cake. they only helped make the batter, but after I cooked it, it tasted GOOD that's 24 points right there!!! I'd have an off day during the day at work and I'd say to my co teacher who is also on WW that I'll be really good at home for dinner. I come home and Jeff is making Chili, or friend rice or wants to order a pizza. With all this junk stuff going in my mouth to the bottomless pit I weigh myself today and for some reason I was down 3 pounds. Isn't that strange? Eating so terribly and you have a nice outcome? I know it's gonna kick me right in the butt though next saturday I can just see it now. I have to think positive and be really really really good this week! My other co teacher at work wants to start walking on our breaks...I think that'll be a good idea. I'm gonna have to start bringing my sneakers. If that's the only way I'll get exercise, so be it then. I'm too tired to do it at nite and I'm lazy on the weekends! So we'll see! A couple sundays ago Jeff and I have made it official that we are doing Sunday football at our house so friends come over and watch. We alternate on who brings food. Tomorrow is our 3rd football sunday party(kinda) but I"M also having people over for scrapbooking.. It'll be crowded, but it'll be fun. I"m making lunch for my friends. Baked Ziti with garlic bread! Hmm Hmm good Today I'm going to try to make peanut butter fudge cookies for tomorrow. I found the recipe in the newspaper. I always look in the paper for some good recipes whether they are low fat or not!

Candice: The name deadfish was or still is the nickname of my ex-fiance. When I first joined nightowls i picked his nickname to be mine i guess because i couldnt think of anything original. When I came back this year and started to post it was the first thing I tried to see if I could change. I would still like to, but don't think there is a way! If you know of a way, let me know ok!

Alright, well I guess I'll go and attempt to make the peanut butter fudge cookies. I'll talk to you all soon. Take care and hope you have a great weekend!

Erica

Last edited by deadfish; 09-28-2002 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-28-2002, 01:02 PM   #48  

Well I lost my post. That's what happens when you try to change anything. Hi Erica/Deadfish. My lost post was to you. I will try again.

Freddie, FNB, Effenbee
Old 09-29-2002, 10:46 PM   #49  

where is everyone? jus checking in and haven't see any new posts except from me and Freddie! come out and play
Old 09-30-2002, 02:49 AM   #50  

Thought I posted last night!...must have been alseep again!

Deadfish...have you tired re registering? Or sending and email to Suzanne I know if you have another email address you can use it and register again.

Somebody start a new thread!
Old 09-30-2002, 02:51 AM   #51  

I have been having trouble getting in. No trouble right now. Maybe at 3 in the morning is a good time to get site.

Freddie
Old 09-30-2002, 02:54 AM   #52  

I don't understand my "Posts: number". It is now back to 90 whereas it was 101 yesterday and said I was a Senior Member. For about 5 posts last week, it remained at the number 94.

Help!!!!!

Freddie
Old 09-30-2002, 03:12 AM   #53  

Suzanne wrote to me giving suggestions for getting into site. I think 3 am in morning is my chance of getting in. It's working now and I don't know what time it in GMT but it is 3:18 in EST.

Freddie
Closed Thread