Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 11:56 AM   #136  
banned

mornin guys!
thanks kim for all the support!) i will def enjoy mon and i def will be exercisin harder to make up for it!

thanks christian! good luck christian w your wi! hang in there girl!
wtg kim on reaching your sept goal!
Old 09-14-2006, 07:48 PM   #137  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Hi all, not long home from work and I'n pooped.

Andreaphilip keep your chin up and enjoy yourself. I have to weigh in tomorrow morning but by my scales it doesn't look like I'm down much if any. You would think I should be because I worked hard this past week with my eating and exercise. But I'm ok with that too. I just don't want to gain...

I have a party tomorrow night and we have all kinds of goodies coming for it. It's just the girls from work and we are going to eat, drink, and be merry. I also have my nephew's 2nd birthday on Saturday so this is a double wammi for me.

I'll let everyone know how I do on my weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck on your weigh in Christian and keep us posted.

Kim
Old 09-14-2006, 11:37 PM   #138  
banned

howd it go christian?

kim!!!!((((( ))) rest up sweetie! isnt funny how we go through the same thing at the same time w the double whammies? ive got one too bc i plan to eat drink n be merry monday but i also plan on using my wpas sat and sun as usual im not changin that so actually tomm is my last full day op til tue. good luck w your wi! i know how hard we both are workin!! thanks for bein next to me
Old 09-15-2006, 06:44 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

I lost 4 3/4 pounds yesterday
Old 09-15-2006, 07:41 AM   #140  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

FINALLY!! Down a 1/2 pound Not much I know...but down is down and next week should be awsome .... Thanks for the well wishes ladies, ir really helps

Way to go Rosegarden
Old 09-15-2006, 08:26 AM   #141  

Thanks Christian - Good Luck at WI today Nibs. I know mine was so good cuz it was my first week. Now to face the week-to-week battles.

I have a HUGE challenge coming up in a week. I am a chaperone for a full day of band festivals. It will start in the morning early and it will end late in the day. One of the band booster officers is a WW leader, so I think I'm going to give her a call to see how to handle it. I know to pack my own food and make it stuff I want but I may have to take a cooler to get it all in!!!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 11:11 AM   #142  
banned

mornin all!

wtg rose! thats awesome!! if you need a cooler than you need a cooler, no biggie i say do whatever it takes. if youd like i have great recipes for potato egg salad and chicken macaroni salad that are both filling.

wtg christian! hey a 1/2 is a half....trying to tell myself that also bc its been a tough week w ovulation and tomm is my wi and so far im only dn 1/4 so im hoping to pull anywhere from 1/2-1 lb by then but if not its better than a gain.

wheres my twin?!
Old 09-15-2006, 11:22 AM   #143  

Andrea - I would love those recipes!!!! THANKS!!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 01:28 PM   #144  
Kimmy

Hey guys,

I just got home from my weigh in. It wasn't as good as I hoped but really I didn't expect much. I was down 0.6. I know from my scales that I wouldn't be down much because they are pretty well on par with thw WW scales. I now weigh 149 pounds and down a total of 20.4 pounds. I'm OK with that and hopefully it'll show a better loss next time. I won't be weighing in for two weeks now so I should have a good loss then.

What's up andreaphilip3? Am I your twin???LOL I believe that I am. We have so much in common it's unbelievable. I hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow, you have also been working hard for it.

Congrats Rosegarden and Christian. I think any loss is great. I hoped for more too but it's certainly better than going up. Slow and steady wins the race.

I have a party tonight with the girls from work. You know one of those parties with all women. We are getting drunk and going to do some men bashing. Well not really men bashing but more like complaining about our partners and talking about unmentionables.... I believe women can be worse than men when they get together. We made a decision that there is to be "NO" fruit or vegetables tonight. Only the "BAD" things. I'll have a couples drinks for you andreaphilip3 for your birthday, a toast or two to your "35th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!".............LOL

anyway I better run and pack away the groceries and I'll check back later to see if anyone's around.

TTYL
Kim
Old 09-15-2006, 02:09 PM   #145  
banned

yay shes here!!!!! ((((((( ))))) wtg on the .6! a loss is a loss...im sitting at 1/4 im hoping for another small loss tomm.
thanks for the toast and the bday wishes! have fun!!!!! k? you deserve it!! we both do...
****, i think even our totals are neck and neck!
ttyl

rose ill post them after the thunder leaves k?
Old 09-15-2006, 03:13 PM   #146  
Kimmy

hey andreaphilip3, how's it going?

Thanks for the support on the loss. I think the same way, a loss is a loss no matter how much. But I am still going to enjoy myself tonight. I just got back from the liquor store and got myself 1/2 dozen Corona and a flask of Coconut Rum. I may not drink it all but I have backup if I need it....LOL What's your flavor for Monday?

Kim
Old 09-15-2006, 03:24 PM   #147  

hmmmm, coconut rum, hmmmmm
Old 09-15-2006, 03:57 PM   #148  
Kimmy

LOL....Rosegarden. I'll have a few for me, you and for andreaphilip3's 35th birthday. I may be drunk after all if I drink for the three of us....LOL
Old 09-15-2006, 04:02 PM   #149  
banned

its what im here for girl cause i know youre here for me too. and a good thing you still plan to enjoy cuz otherwise id have to bop ya one to knock some sense in there! that said...enjoy!

i actually dont drink, but i plan on choco milk w my lunch and coke at dinner. both meals will prob be burgers n fries along w 2 cheese sticks and 2 cheese potatoes as appetizers at dinner. no apps for lunch just dessert. yumm!! will prob eat a light snack when i wake bc lunch is kinda be like a very late breakfast for me bc my neice n nephew have school til noon so n then trhats when they eat.
i think if theres time after dinner ill go hot tubbing at the gym.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:09 PM   #150  
banned

rose: here are the recipes: ill post the ingredients and then you can play w it to suit your taste cuz amounts depend on what you like.

potato egg salad: combine red potatoes together w ff mayo or ff miracle whip. then add some eggs or egg whites chopped and top w a sprinkle of paprika. then chill. dunno what to say about the points except that 1 potato is 1 point& 1 T ff mayo is 1 point& 1 egg is 1& 3 whites are 1.

mac salad: 1 box wheat pasta or barilla plus, 8-16 oz chicken breast or can use several big cans of chicken.(can use tuna too)some dill pickles chopped, and some vinegar to taste. chill several hrs
Closed Thread